Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
L2K handhelds, 3 in 1 Beauty & Intelligent Ultrasonic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I received my handhelds from Kandis on Jan 13, so it's a little early for reviews, but I thought maybe some others had either bought them, were considering buying, or were interested in talking about them. So far, I'm loving the addition to my evening skin care ritual. I've almost found all the right buttons so that I can sit in my huge recliner in the bedroom, watch TV, and use them on the recommended settings. I also received a folder of instructions and suggestions for using them. The 3 in 1 Beauty has a lighted screen so that it's easy to change settings in semi-dark. I've told Kandis that I would love a light on the Intelligent Ultrasonic, and she said she'll pass along the request. The screen is tiny and even a bit difficult for me to see in good light, but other than that, I'm a happy camper.

I have small hands, and the handhelds are sleek, easy to handle and not awkward to manage. The 3 in 1 Beauty has a charger and is used cordless. The Ultrasonic has a cord.

Oh, I almost forgot, the Ultrasonic has a sensor on it that measures the amount of moisture in your skin before you've applied any of the L2K products that come with the handhelds. Also, Kandis says they're designed to be used together, and there's a package deal for purchasing them together. My routine includes thoroughly cleansing my skin, applying the L2K lipcare products, along with Ulle & LE to the rest of my face, applying heat to my lips, and then going on to use the handhelds, so it all can't be done from the recliner, but I usually end up spending 1-2 hours from cleansing to finish, puttering back and forth to the bathroom, including masks, facial exercise, exfoliations, etc. DH is sort of in awe of the voodoo going on in the bedroom and just comes to peek around the corner occasionally Smile

I've copied and pasted some info from the L2K site below. I'm actually beginning to see a difference in my skin texture, especially in the front of my neck which is firming up, but I have to say that I'm also using the products mentioned in my signature. I'll post back here as I continue to use the new handhelds.

-------------

The 3 in 1 Beauty Handheld assists in delivering the following benefits:

* Revitalizes and rejuvenates skin tone
* Enhances elasticity to sagging skin
* Tightens and shrinks open pores
* Improves dark pigmentation
* Helps firm facial muscles
* Prevents facial wrinkles
* Stimulates cellular renewal
* Smoothes rough skin texture
* Improves skin clarity and brightness
* Helps prevent the visible signs of aging
* Removes puffiness from around the eyes
* Helps clear darkening from around the eyes
* Helps effectively reduce the depth of wrinkles
* Repairs the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
* Helps reverse damage of Ultra Violet Radiation
* Activates fiber metrocyte to produce collagen
* Delivers active ingredients 60% deeper into dermis
* Normalizes cell activity & function in damaged cells
* Cuts upper lip line elimination time by 80% when used together with the ultrasonic

---------------

With the unique high-frequency vibrations of 1 million per second, the Intelligent Ultrasonic Handheld can reach directly and deeply into the hypodermic layer, thus enabling the connective tissues to be lifted and compacted.

The Intelligent Ultrasonic also exercises and strengthens facial muscles. As this occurs, lines and wrinkles are reduced. Smile lines from the corners of the nose to the mouth are significantly improved as sagging cheek muscles are lifted. (Sagging cheek muscles are largely responsible for the hollowness under the eyes).

The Intelligent Ultrasonic helps lift and flatten pouches at the corners of a droopy mouth, and unsightly jowls along with the appearance of a double chin are dramatically reduced as the chin and jaw line are strengthened, firmed and toned.

In addition to the changes mentioned above, the Intelligent Ultrasonic also assists in the following ways

* Promotes the metabolism of collagen
* Activates fibroblast
* Strengthens muscles
* Provides elasticity to connective tissues
* Helps regulate pH of skin
* Renews damaged collagen layers
* Improves blood circulation
* Increases cell regeneration
* Smoothes lines and wrinkles
* Firms and tones loose, sagging skin
* Measures water content of skin's corneous layer

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
catballou, can you explain how each of these units is used? (Sorry I don't have any of the toys and I am curious how exactly these are used!)
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi rileygirl. Yes, I'll try my best to describe how they're used, keeping in mind I'm still a newbie with them. If you've ever dealt with Kandis, you know she's very specific, sends pages of instructions, and is happy to explain further via emails and phone calls.

Both devices are stroked lightly over the skin. The 3 in 1 Beauty is timed in 4 minute increments, and there are 3 settings (actually 4, but only 3 that you use), Cleansing, Massage, Nutrient, and Lift. Nutrient and Lift are the main ones. With Ulle and Le on the skin, you progress through the settings. There are settings for your age and for strength, from low to high. I'll say here that you really must use the Le because last night I started using the 3 in 1, and I was getting tiny shocks to my skin. Not bad but enough so I knew it wasn't right, so I talked w/ Kandis on the phone, and she walked me through what I was doing. I had only applied the Ulle, thinking I would apply the Le when I began with the Ultrasonic. Lesson learned. Also, Kandis sent the LE with mine, but I think that now there's another lotion she's sending. I told her I'm fine for now with the LE.

The 3 in 1 beeps and shuts off at the end of each 4 minute period. With all but the Lift cycle, the handheld emits timed buzzes, and you stroke in sync with them.

The Ultrasonic doesn't make a sound that audible unless I hold it against my ear, and then I can hear a faint clicking when it's on, so I do this from time to time and also watch the clock because the full cycle is longer than the 3 in 1, but it's soothing to sit and stroke it in the direction I want my face to re-sculpture itself and to visualize the changes. (I'm a believer in visualization.) There's also a continuous and an intermittent cycle to choose from as well as strengths.

I hope that helps. Feel free to ask if something's still not clear. I know shelling out the money for these gadgets is a difficult decision, and that's why I decided to post early, hoping to help some members decide. I think Kandis is a darling, but I do try to be unbiased.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the detail, Catballou. That helps! Do you use these both nightly or just a few times a week? I am still searching for something that will eliminate those ULL's, and the L2K system reduced them a lot, but did not obliterate them, which is what I am after!! Oh, and I agree, I just love Kandis. Very Happy
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, I also have the upper lip lines that are vanishing slowly with L2K products. Hey, it took them 60 years to develop. I can devote a few months or even years to saying goodbye Smile

Here's a suggested schedule provided by Kandis, though she also encourages us to find what works for us:

Days 1 – 30 inclusive:

3 in 1 Handheld: Monday thru Sunday
This is the ideal. Change the time to suit your own lifestyle

Evening: Perform your 3 in 1 before bed: Total time 16 minutes. Neck added 24 minutes
· Apply ULLE do 3 in 1 on Nutrient 1 cycle = 4 minutes
· Apply LE do 3 in 1 on Nutrient 1 cycle = 4 minutes
· Set 3 in 1 on Lifting perform 1 cycle = 4 minutes
· Set 3 in 1 on Lifting again perform 1 cycle = 4 minutes
· Apply ULLE and LE to neck perform Nutrient 1 cycle = 4 minutes
· Set 3 in 1 on Lifting perform 1 cycle = 4 minutes.

Morning: Intelligent Ultrasonic: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
· Perform 15 to 20 minutes of ultrasound on level 7
· No ultrasound directly under eye area for the first 30 days; then on level 5 only

Morning: Tues, Thurs and Saturday
· Perform 3 to 4 cycles of Lifting Only with your 3 in 1. Apply ULLE only for this

If Jowls or double chins need to be contoured:
Morning: Intelligent Ultrasonic: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
· Set power level to 10. Apply ulle and le to jowls and double chin
· Work 5 minutes on right side
· Work 5 minutes on left side
· Work 5 minutes on double chin (refer to Ultrasonic instructions if needed
· IMPT: Reduce power to level 7 as soon as contouring is complete. Never use power level 10 on face except for jowls and double chins.

After 30 Days:

3 in 1 Handheld: Rest 1 Day & Night

Perform same schedule as listed above but rest 1 complete day and night, whichever day and night suits your lifestyle best

Intelligent Ultrasonic: Rest 1 Day & Night

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting that, Catballou. So, from looking at that, it looks as if a person can only afford 1 toy it should be the 3 in 1 Handheld. Sorry, 1 last question before I leave you along for a while! Do you know the manufacturer of the 3 in 1 or does your paperwork say who should/should not use this device?
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Sorry, 1 last question before I leave you along for a while!
Not a problem! I appreciate your asking. The only documentation that came with them was Kandis' personal notes, and I can't find where these two questions are addressed, probably a good idea to ask her directly. If you do, maybe you'll post back here and enlighten us.

Here are some end notes that might be of help:

3 in 1 Beauty Handheld

*Consult with a personal physician before using if you are pregnant, have skin transplants, have any metal plates or inserts.

*Do not use on tumors or when eczema is present.

*Once complete results are attained, frequency of maintenance treatment varies with each individual. Twice a week may suffice. By then, you will know.

I'm guessing that the best one to choose to use alone depends on your age and personal skin care issues. I've been talking with another member who's in her late 30's and who has ordered the 3 in 1.

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, Catballou. I shot off an email to Kandis about the topic, and I'll post on here what she has to say!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for keeping us in the loop with these. I'm reading and watching! Thanks catballou for getting this started. sis
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 am      Reply with quote
And that member in her late 30's would be me!! ha ha.....Kandis really is a true gem. She has gone way above and beyond for me in all sense of the phrase....that is all I can say Very Happy....a woman who truly stands behind her words and her product.

I just checked with my USPS shipping notification and my 3 in 1 should be here today. I am still a bit in the dark on this unit, but I look forward to reading up on it this evening when it arrives. Really, the deal she is running right now is a good one with getting the free product. The ULLE and LE is something I am in need of anyway so why not get the package deal. I am loving what both those products are doing for the rest of the face too....
Kandis seems genuinely concerned about my lip lines forming and she fully believes the hand held will speed up the process of getting rid/warding off those. Of course, I will be trying the unit on the whole face to see what it can do for the rest of the package my lip lines are attached to! Very Happy

So with that....I will keep all updated as the second user of Kandis' 3 in 1.....hopefully I will have some good results to report in a few weeks time!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Sister sweets. These are really new, and there will likely be more reviews later. Kandis has sold several of them already.

Quote:
And that member in her late 30's would be me!! ha ha.......Really, the deal she is running right now is a good one with getting the free product

Bren, I remember being 30-something Very Happy
Good point about the deal she's running, by including Ulle and Le; I let my friend try some Le, and she immediately placed an order for more.

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, Bren, another user! Did you just order the 3 in 1? That is the one I am thinking about getting, as well. And, again, Kandis is just the best at her customer service. She definitely makes you feel like you are her only concern, which is really nice in this day and age!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I do enjoy being 30 something, but my 30's are slowly ebbing away Confused....40, I don't know, I seem to be having a difficult time with that although I still have a little under 2 years to learn to deal with it. Laughing

Yep, just ordered the 3 in 1 upon Kandis' recommendation and help, not the Ultrasonic. I am looking forward to trying it out later today. Not sure how I am gonna fit all this stuff in before bed! ha ha....but really, it's all worth it in the end if it brings on improvement. I am definitely all for trying something new!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
but my 30's are slowly ebbing away Confused....40, I don't know, I seem to be having a difficult time with that
For some reason, 40 was the hardest birthday of all for me. I'm not sure why. I currently know two women (a friend and my DIL) who just turned 40 who are both getting a divorce, and that's when I got mine. Maybe it's a point in life where we stop to evaluate things. Didn't mean to ramble.....

Yes, Kandis is an angel, but she gets carried away with teasing me about my Southern accent when we speak on the phone. My accent isn't heavy at all. In fact some people ask if I was born here because they can't hear the accent.Embarassed

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I can see that 40 will be hard for me as well....already is!! ha ha...I am hoping by the time it rolls around I will get used to the idea of saying bye bye to my 30's Crying or Very sad...I have to say my 30's were my best thus far.

Anyway, did my first treatment with the 3 in 1....things went well. Did all around my mouth area. Felt a bit of the micro currents at work but wasn't uncomfortable at all, just felt a tiny bit of prickling...did make my teeth tingle a bit too, or maybe it was my fillings! Laughing

Did my neck too to see if some of that touch of slack I have can be tightened back up with the nutrient and lift modes in due time....

catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ask Kandis about the tingling in your fillings. I haven't had that, but I don't have silver (amalgam) fillings. Mine are white. I don't know if that would make a difference.

I just wanted to share something that Kandis told me in an email today when we were discussing the handhelds. She's very open, and I don't think she would mind if I share it with you.

Quote:
Cat rest assured that the technology you are using with your handhelds far exceeds anything anyone has ever used before in a home application!!! It has been 3 months now for me and it looks like I have had fabulous botox! everyone keeps asking me. I now use the utrasound at 5 all over my face and only 3 times a week for about 10 minurtes and the 3 in 1 the same.
Quote:

She inspires me so much!

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to post the Do Not Use if for both of these units. I personally found that I could not use the US due to my bleeding disorder.

For the 3 in 1:

Who Should NOT Use the 3 in 1

Do Not Use over wounds, tumors or eczema

Do Not Use if you are pregnant

Do Not Use over eyes

Do Not Use on Mucuous Membranes (mouth, nose, rectum/anus, vagina)

Do Not Use if you have a pace-makers, metal or electronic implants

Remove glasses and any metal piercings prior to use.

For the US:

Ultrasound therapy should not be used for the treatment of malignancies nor in the region with malignant tumors.

Do not use on people with poor arterial circulation.

Do not use over area with bleeding or infections.

Do not use over the eyes.

Do not use on someone who is pregnant.

Do not use for patients with demand type cardiac pacemakers.

Do not use over the carotid sinus nerves or arteries and laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles.

Do not use on children under the age of 18 without the express recommendation or supervision of a physician.

Ultrasound NOT Recommended:

Over organs (stomach, liver, lungs, spleen, bowels, heart, kidneys)

Over the pelvis, abdomen and lumbar (lower back) region in pregnant or potentially pregnant females

Over highly ultrasound-sensitive organs (eyes, ears, ovaries, testicles, brain, spinal cord)

Over mucous membranes (mouth, nose, rectum/anus, vagina)

On patients with pace-makers or electronic implants

On patients with phlebitis, deep venous thromboses

On patients with haemophilia/bleeding disorders

On areas with with cortisone within the last 30 dayspoor circulation

On patients with spina bifida or surgical laminectomies of the spine

For 6 months after treatment with radioactive dyes

On tissue and/or bone with active infection

Over areas suspected to be cancerous or pre-cancerous

Over de-sensitized (numb, hypoaesthesia) areas of the skin (eg. diabetic neuropathy)

Over open sores or lesions

Over the thyroid region in front of neck

Over joints or tissues that have been injected with medication, within the last 3 months

Over plastic or cement implants

Directly over the skull or bony prominences (i.e. bony part of elbow)

Over growth plates in children under 18 years of age

On tissues that have been preconditioned with heat or cold prior to ultrasound treatment

When Ultrasound should NOT be used:

It must not be used by anyone suffering from a nervous tissue disorder, multiple sclerosis, an acute medical condition, or if you have an implanted pace maker.

Consult a doctor when the following conditions apply: skin diseases/cuts/recent scar tissue/visible thread veins/lack of normal skin sensation or swollen glands in the area to be treated.
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Rileygirl. Good info to have.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
That's a lot of don'ts but better to know.

I am very interested in what you girls have to say though. Keep it coming...
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Yes, there are a lot of them, but as Kandis said, these are very powerful handhelds. In our society, manufacturers have to cover all the possibilities for fear of being sued. If you buy a new hairdryer, some of the "don't" warnings are quite funny, and while you or I wouldn't have even thought of using these handhelds on our privates, eyeballs or areas that were bleeding, some would. Shock

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Definitely better to know the don't in my opinion. One needs to be informed before shelling out some big bucks, especially in today's economy! Very Happy I am thinking about the 3 in 1 still, but I am going to watch and see how Cat and Bren get on with it. I am hoping to hear that you lip lines are gone soon both of you!!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Whoa! That is a lot of contraindications! Laughing

Still cannot stop this thing from shocking my face....is that supposed to happen Cat? What exactly are you supposed to feel when using the 3 in 1? What I feel is the vibration and something like little needles poking my face in the nutrient phase, and just the needling in the lift phase....not sure if I am not supposed to feel the needling at all or what....UGH!!! It doesn't really hurt...just sort of irritating.

catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
No, Bren. It's not supposed to shock at all. Be sure you have enough LE all over your face. I know what you're talking about, though. When I move it past my hairline, where there's no LE, it tingles like tiny needle pricks, not painful though. If that doesn't make a difference, call Kandis. Either way, let us know.

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I will give it a go tonight with more LE! Maybe I am not greasing myself up enough Laughing

anniemouse

Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Please be careful with these handhelds! Nothing less than 3mhz should be used on the face, meaning that this handheld discussed with is 1mhz should be used ONLY on the body. If you use something too strong on the face you can destroy facial nerves.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |