Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

how to get rid of acne in 3 days!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
ive found a way to completely get rid of acne and in the space of 3 days its all gone!

all ive done is started taking vitamin a capsules, and after about 2 days noticed all my blackheads had disappeared and my skin generally looked much smoother, clearer and drier

now after 3 days its all gone, muy skin looks normal!

i did this about a year ago and all my acne went, then i switched to beta carotene which is the natural source of vit a but its gradually crept back so it for me it had to be vitamin a itself, anyway, its worth a try!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 am      Reply with quote
What type of vitamins help you ? Please share with us... Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Try Buzz on Acne. That is what I use and it worked quickly for me...about 3 days. It is a spray that I use twice a day. Vitamins always help. That and a healthy diet. The Buzz on Acne product is kinda new but the reviews look very good. Good Luck!!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
That's great ellie! But be careful you don't exceed the RDA of vitamin A (also D and E, which are fat-soluble and stay in the body a long time). I have seen hair loss at high doses and I don't think you want to trade one problem for another! Congratulations though!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
thanks fawnie, think il be ok, i just take the recommended dose, 1 capsule a day, not had to use any special products on my skin, and its completely dried up, amazing!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
So what are the vitamins that is working for you exactly ? I try some before from Kate Sommerville, way too expensive with the shipping charge in Canada. So I would like to know the one you are using right now, maybe I can try them too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
its just vitamin a, thats all, ive just been taking one a day, all my acne has gone

the only other thing ive found which makes a difference is cutting out dairy, sugar and procesed foods

try it, you have nothing to lose! only your spots Smile
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
ellie, how many Vitamin A IUs are you taking?
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks I will try for sure. There is no side effects to this Vit A ???

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
I find that applying tea tree oil with a cotton swab directly to a blemish dries mine up in 2-3 days. Just mentioning this as another option. I may still have a bit of a dark spot after that for a few days (easily covered with makeup), but the bump is flat.
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm definately going to try taking Vitamin A supplements now. I wonder if it helps to put vitamin A directly on the face from it's purest form, does anybody know?
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
is it reli work? 3 days can cure acne?
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
yes for me its really worked, i found even after 2 days my skin looked drier, after 3 days i couldnt see any blackheads and had stopped getting any new spots

now its been about 10 days and im getting compliments on my skin, which has never happened before!

no side effect as long as you stick to the recommended dosage, thats all iv needed to do

beats putting things on your skin to dry them up as they still keep coming, better to stop them in the first place!
jandarling
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
i didn't see any vitamin A only supplements around my pharmacy. Do you take those multi-vitamins which has vitamin A?
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 am      Reply with quote
i dont think the amount of vitamin a in a multi vitamin would be enough you need 5000- 10000 iu which is the normal amount in a vitamin a capsule.

try ordering on the internet its quite easy to find most of the vitamin manufacturers sell it, i got mine from ebay
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
ellie213, I heard excess Vit. A will be damaging to the liver just like when u applied Retinol products....

So yeah I don't know... Confused
ellie213
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
hi stardusty, yes excess vit a is bad but i am taking the right dosage just one capsule a day, i think thats ok. i havent taken more than the recommended dosage and that still seems to work
Queen0331
5% products discount

Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Watch for Liver damage. My Father died from too many drug remedies. Keep it natural
jandarling
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
thanks ellie123, i will keep a lookout. but i don't trust buying vitamins off ebay, i will chck out drugstore.com what brand are you taking? Thanks again
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
try tea tree oil, and do not touch your acne when your hands are dirty
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
i once saw an article at a blog,she mentioned that one of astara's mask is good for acne treatment,and was more effective than tea tree oil.i can't remember which one,you could search it on eds.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
No products could help me in getting rid of acne, cause my skin is easy to get scars. So, when there is a acne on my face, I should not touch it, until it disappears in 5-10 days.
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
katya wrote:

yes, hypervitaminosis. so don't overdose
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
lilyflower wrote:
i once saw an article at a blog,she mentioned that one of astara's mask is good for acne treatment,and was more effective than tea tree oil.i can't remember which one,you could search it on eds.

I remember the Blue Flame Purification Mask being pretty good but I have not used it for years now.
Nicki1213
5% products discount

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
bciw wrote:
katya wrote:

yes, hypervitaminosis. so don't overdose

I have started out with the Vitamin A, taking one capsule (8000 i.u.'s) per day. So far, no new pimples have popped up. I am wondering if it is bad to puncture the capsule and apply some topically on old pimple marks or around eyes to help prevent crow's feet (i am 25 so no wrinkles yet, but have started with preventative anti-aging care)?

What is hypervitaminosis? What can happen or how do you know if you have it?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |