Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Go figure I lose weight from this...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
huskzee
5% products discount

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I don't know if any of you have the same problem. I was getting bloated after everything I ate, no matter what. And I was gaining weight even though I was watching my carbs. Well, I have lost 2 inches in my waste because I figured out that as we age, our gutt slows down and we may need some help with digesting fats, carbs, proteins and fiber. So I began taking digestive enzymes from viteaminz dot com (the source natural brand) and they were only $16 bucks for 240 caps. I take two just before a meal. I have no more bloating and my clothes are starting to fall off my hips lol. I read about 56 reviews on these and they seem to be one of the best out there. I knew I didn't need diet pills, I just needed help with digesting my food better.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Very interesting!

BTW, now that you are over 10 postsm you should be able to post links to any products you talk about (which is very helpful!).

Thanks for the heads up...I have some digestive enzymes in my stash, and will start eating them today!

5% products discount

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Did you also know that mastic gum and manuka honey help to fight h.pylori? Manuka honey is so helpful that doctors in the UK are using it on Staff resistant wounds and diabetic wounds...God's Green Earth...go figure!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue is our forum Manuka Honey expert and advocate...she is a huge fan.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Oh that's great. I bought to jars of it and it's Amazing just as the digestive enzymes are!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Laughing

I'm just a fan. But lately it looks like manuka honey has gotten more expensive... I think non manuka honey as long as it's raw is fine too. It's still honey. It's funny but I don't eat it- I use it for everything else but food. Maybe I should learn some honey dessert recipes...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
After reading this thread, I thought, "no wonder I have a lot of bloating, gas, and indigestion!" So during my lunch hour, I walked over to the GNC and got myself a bottle of "Super Digestive Enzymes". You are suppose to take two pills after a meal. I was amazed that these pills were all it took to make my life a whole lot more comfortable. Have any of you ever said, "I'm just not comfortable in my own body"? Well after a couple of days, I noticed my belly not as full and uncomfortable. Now, I didn't lose pounds, but just feeling comfortable wearing pants feels great.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |