Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

sk II
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
simplysharon
5% products discount

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
SK II? Has anyone tried these products? I've tried the facial mask and loved it. The line is very expensive. I was wondering about some other of their products and where they can be purchased for cheap. Does anyone know how to make Pitera? It's their secret ingredient. Rolling Eyes
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Pitera is the main point capturing our eyes, but it is not miracle.
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 am      Reply with quote
simplysharon wrote:
SK II? Has anyone tried these products? I've tried the facial mask and loved it. The line is very expensive. I was wondering about some other of their products and where they can be purchased for cheap. Does anyone know how to make Pitera? It's their secret ingredient. Rolling Eyes

Facial masks and facial essence are among most raved products in SK-II.
As far as price is concerned, Mainland China, HongKong SAR and Taiwan are prefered places to buy SK-II.
simplysharon
5% products discount

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for responding Yiying. Guess I won't waste my money on the other SK II products. There are so many choices on the market it's difficult to tell which ones really work. Of course I'm looking for that facelift in a jar that doesn't exist but I do see a difference in my skin after many years of using Retin A. Wish I could find another product that works by lifting and firming. Thanks Smile
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
visit the thread above on facial exercises
jandarling
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried SK II when i was only 22, it proved to be too rich for my skin and caused my skin to breakout badly, especially the miracle water. I guess it's more suitable as you age, not now if you're still young.
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:04 am      Reply with quote
I spent a load of money on SKII products a few years ago and they did nothing for me. The line is still relatively popular in Asia though.
buramiko
5% products discount

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I use the Hydration Masks every week and I'm still loving them. They are so far the best masks I've ever used.
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I heard SKII is popular in Asia, but not in America or Canada. So far I can't find it in Canada.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I tried several SK II products and return them all - did nothing for my skin.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard the SK-II Airtouch Foundation is heaven!

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
yobi wrote:
I heard SKII is popular in Asia, but not in America or Canada. So far I can't find it in Canada.

I've seen SK-II at Holt Renfrews.
Louisa1303
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 am      Reply with quote
I myself didnt use SKII products but one of my friend did..and she say once she stop using their products and switch to other products it cause massive outbreak on her skin..and she has to use back SKII but before she use SKII she has been using other products which has no problem at all...so she feel that her skin has get use to the ingredients provided by SKII and anything lower or more will agitated her face..and she is regret using...
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 am      Reply with quote
ive used the sk2 for years, the other stuff are so-so but i like the essence, cos skin feels smooth right after i pat it. however, i really do think the winner is the airtouch foundation. it gives a really good coverage, and it feels very light on your skin, doesnt feel cakey or that ure wearing foundation at all.
nedkelly1985
5% products discount

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 am      Reply with quote
You can try this website:www.bgo.com.tw
But I don't know whether it has English version.
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Products of this brand are suitable for combination to oil skin. Facial treatment essence and facial treatment mask are bestsellers of SKII skincare. All foundations are good.

SKII actually is a Japanese brand. You may get cheaper price in Japan, Taiwan and Hongkong.
nedkelly1985
5% products discount

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 am      Reply with quote
SK11 is also expensive in Japan.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 am      Reply with quote
The core ingredient of this line is Petera, a substance found during the process of brewing Sake(a type of Japanese wine derived from rice). It accelerates skin renewal, and is claimed to help restore skin texture, enhance moisture level, etc. But in fact, Petera is nothing mysterious. We could probably find it in many places in life. The only thing different in this line is the high concentration of Petera. Probably that's why it works.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am      Reply with quote
i am using the whiting facial mask now ,love it ,just dont like the price, expensive
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am      Reply with quote
nedkelly1985 wrote:
SK11 is also expensive in Japan.

good thing is always expensive everywhere
dryady
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Facial treatment essence and facial treatment mask are very good, I always store some when they have promotion event. Another one I love is their cleanser, best for my skin by far. The other products are soso.
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
donot like this brand and not easy to find it out of Asia
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I tried many of their items, no use at all!
if you like their mask, you can use Olay instead. Olay is much cheaper.
hewp

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
SKII Lxp Activating massage Fluid is pretty effective in lightening the acne scars, my favorite sk2 product so far.
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
it's over priced and not as effective as it claims... Confused
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |