Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I Got My Face Tightened Today.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited. I found a new doctor who opened a new spa very close to my house. He sent coupons for $8/unit Botox. It's time, so I called and got an appointment for an hour later. I was twenty minutes late because I hung up my car in a snow drift backing out of the driveway. I went anyway, thinking I would have to reschedule - but I didn't. There was an angel on my shoulder.

Botox: I got 24 units for my elevens where I usually get them, plus 6 each for my crow's feet (which I've never had treated before). 36 units @ $8 = $288. (The plastic surgeon and the dermatologist both charge $400 for just my elevens.) My elevens AND the crow's feet are GONE.

Tightening: I asked about tightening with their Cutera Titan. They had time, so I got that, too, lower face and neck for a 20% discount. My second and third (if I need one) treatments will also get a 20% discount.

Tightening took about an hour, four passes on each spot, and the zaps got progressively hotter, so I held my breath a few times - but it was bearable. I'm glad I didn't have my whole face done without numbing, though. I was quite ready to stop when it was finished. My neck is slightly splotchy, but that's as red as it gets.

Now for the best part - the doctor and the laser tech both remarked that my skin is beautiful. They asked what I did to it. The knew I did something, because they know how old I am. How do you like that!

My two years of miy skincare (mostly AHA, BHA, Vitamin C and sometimes A) and one year of LightStim have made a positive difference to trained eyes. They took pictures and will put them on their website. I'll tell you when they photos go up 8-) so you can see my beautiful skin and the improvements to it.

I got up this morning thinking I had nothing to do today.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Chinachatters!!!! WOw don't you love when that happens!!!!! Very Happy

Yes! We Want Pictures!!! Did they say if anything can help with pores? That's my biggest problem at the moment...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Oh My Yes - Thank you for sharing pictures. Sis
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you, chinachatters! I'm also looking forward to the pics.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Nice going chinachatters! Congrats on everything coming together for you..

Can't wait to see you up on the big screen girl... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm GREEN with envy Chinachatters. Please let's see your pics, so that I can drool some more Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
chinachatters wrote:
My two years of miy skincare (mostly AHA, BHA, Vitamin C and sometimes A) and one year of LightStim have made a positive difference to trained eyes. They took pictures and will put them on their website. I'll tell you when they photos go up Cool so you can see my beautiful skin and the improvements to it.

I got up this morning thinking I had nothing to do today.

And what about the dermaroller???

Pics would be fabulous!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot about dermaroller. I do that only a couple times a month now because Bethany and Kassy enlightened me that I was doing too much before. My face looked far worse then than it does right now, after all the hot zaps that were hotter than a hot iron. I have to call and ask if I can use the facial flex that will arrive tomorrow from QVC.

Regarding pores. My doctor doesn't have it yet, but Cutera makes something called Pearl. Go to Cutera.com and watch the video about that. There's a clip from The Doctors and they show the pore reduction. Maybe any fractional laser does the same thing, I don't know - but it's impressive.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:00 am      Reply with quote
I'm sure the Dermaroller has had some impact on your good skin results as well. Well done! Wish someone would give me a boost like that! How much did the Titan treatment cost? Are you following the Stop thread? Some of us have jumped on the bandwagon and are hoping for some skin tightening with that. Let us know what your results with the Titan are like.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
[quote]How much did the Titan treatment cost? [/quote]

I had lower face and neck for $1000. I got about a 20% discount price.

Regular prices (US$)
Full face 800
Half face 500
Neck 800
(full) Face & Neck 1400

They can do abdomen and thighs, etc., with that, too. Priced by the area. javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

Yes, I've been watching the STOP thread avidly.

I know RF works because I had a free demo with a Fraxel RF handpiece that slimmed my neck. I had two treatments - didn't need a third one. The results lasted for at least a year.

Are you following the Stop thread? :lol:
lisacollins00
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
chinachatters wrote:
My two years of miy skincare (mostly AHA, BHA, Vitamin C and sometimes A).

Chinachatter:

What was your regime with the AHA, BHA, C, and A?

LC
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:10 am      Reply with quote
I heard about Titan, but didn't know what it was. Does it just tighten the skin? Or does it zap out some fat, too?
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
The brochure says the Titan treats loose skin by stimulating collagen development. No mention of fat. That's an issue to discuss with your doctor while (s)he's looking at your face.

A couple of years ago I had the idea that one or another Fraxel treatment would melt away the fat under my chin. My doctor said fat has to be lipo'd. From that discussion, I thought the machine didn't work on fat; but it may have been just the amount of fat I had.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
There's been quite allot of discussion about the question of fat loss with RF over on the Stop thread.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=30899

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
China,
How have you liked the TITAN so far? I'm thinking of having a treatment next week. It's on sale at my PS for $600/ treatment. I think that is lower face and neckm the esthy I see there doing my leg hair lasering said the skin on the forehead is too thin for TITAN.

Did you ever put up pics?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:02 am      Reply with quote
I would be very wary of the titan.Its very expensive and though it may seem to tighten the skin...it is temporary.The reason the skin seems tight is because it is swollen, when that goes down your skin will return to normal.there are many unhappy Titan patients out there.Yes, botox has come down because of the recession also because of dysport coming on the market. I wish more doctors would follow suit and drop prices 8 to 9 is what the price should be now.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |