Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
graceless_lady wrote:
Hmmm ... my results have not been anything like as good as Rubygirl's or Toby's. In fact, when I tried to take pics and compared them, the results I thought I was getting suddenly didn't seem so impressive. Which is not to say these products don't work because they clearly do ... I think it's more a case of my not yet having got the hang of applying them. However, the photos here have inspired me to email Zach and ask him for his advice because I can't believe how amazing Toby's results have been and I want some of that for ME!!!

The longer I use these products the more I see that I can do with them. Don't settle for less than perfection...get Zach to fine tune things for you. Go girl Dancing
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby.
Your last line made me smile. How sweet!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Thank you Toby.
Your last line made me smile. How sweet!

I really mean it, you must remember we are all women on a mission and we will get there! Dancing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I discovered something that may be helpful to ones using the Easy Eye Solution products. I tried applying the serum with a makeup brush and also my foundation over the serum with a makeup brush and was shocked at how much better the application is. The brush is 3 1/2 inches long and it is an eye shadow buffing brush. You can see it below.
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys iv been follwing this thread closely after seeing a add for this product on you tube and then googling and finding this forums Smile im really quite convised but im as student and poor so i would really love to know how i can get a 15% discount?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Vinceybaby wrote:
Hey guys iv been following this thread closely after seeing a add for this product on you tube and then googling and finding this forums Smile I'm really quite convinced but I'm as student and poor so i would really love to know how i can get a 15% discount?

This is the post about the discount
Toby wrote:
I emailed my pictures to Zach thanking him for developing the product line Easy Eye Soutions. He sent back a message to forum members here. I think you will like it Very Happy
Toby

Quote:
I wanted to invite all EDS Forum members and their friends to take advantage of a 15% discount off the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment as well as the Illuminating Eye Care cream. This is my way of thanking the wonderful members of the forum for their support, best wishes and wonderful reviews. To take advantage of this limited offer please contact me directly at zacheus1212@yahoo.ca where I will have the opportunity to email you a special payment invoice. For those of you who have already made their purchases at the regular price, I will be happy to offer you a 15% discount off your next order.

Many Thank to all of you!

For more information on the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment including the Illuminating Eye Care Cream, please visitwww.easyeyesolutions.com

Very best regards to all, Zach Merrill

Good luck with school Very Happy, you can use bags for your books instead of your eyes Laughing
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Im actually at univesity Smile Thank you very much for that very fast reply Very Happy Really hope it works like it says Smile I do just hate products that dont work when you get all excited about them working :/
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I am still waiting for my order - I ordered 8 days ago - it seems like most of you got it more quickly. Do they ship USPS or UPS? Wondering which truck to be watching for! Can't wait to try it.....getting a bit impatient!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Where do you live? hmm
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
San Francisco

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
I am still waiting for my order - I ordered 8 days ago - it seems like most of you got it more quickly. Do they ship USPS or UPS? Wondering which truck to be watching for! Can't wait to try it.....getting a bit impatient!

You might want to email Zach just to make sure it is on it's way. That way you can recheck your address and all. Waiting is a bummer Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, by using a brush wouldn't you be wasting some product? If we do that it will not last 300 applications. How big of a difference did it make?
I'm waiting for mine, haven't tried it yet.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Someone just emailed me that question and the answer is no, actually I think I used less. It is difficult to describe until you try it. I am amazed at how much better control I have over the serum and then my foundation by using a brush. The skin in the eye area is so much thinner that the product application needs to be light and I personally can control it better with a brush. Now don't think I am a skilled makeup artist because I am not Rolling Eyes , but still it was easier and gave me more control. Very Happy
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Someone just emailed me that question and the answer is no, actually I think I used less.

I'm going to try the brush. I think using a finger might actually waste more because the skin absorbs it. The brush fibers probably don't steal as much of our precious serum as our fingers do!
dream4more
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, can you describe how you are using the brush. Do you just dab, pat, etc. I am still having some problems with getting too much on my eyes using my finger because I keep getting the flaking so I am looking for alternate methods that might work.

Also do you put the illuminating serum on with the brush too? TIA.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
dream4more wrote:
Toby, can you describe how you are using the brush. Do you just dab, pat, etc. I am still having some problems with getting too much on my eyes using my finger because I keep getting the flaking so I am looking for alternate methods that might work.

Also do you put the illuminating serum on with the brush too? TIA.

I use my ring finger for the illuminating moisturizer. Then I use the brush either of two ways;one way is to slightly pump the serum on the top of my hand and dab the brush in it and apply it to the eye area, the other way is to lightly pump the serum into the brush and then apply. I am finding the first works best because the top of the hand warms the product for application(sounds like we are cooking something Embarassed ).Find a time to really work with it when you aren't in a hurry and flying out the door.
The flaking is either too much product or not enough moisturizer. But I strongly encourage you to email Zach because he can tweak you application procedure based on what you tell him is going on. Once you "get it" you will be amazed at how easy it is. Again don't settle for less than perfection and rely on Zach to get you there. He really enjoys the opportunity to help.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies,
I got my products today and I immediately cleaned my face and used them.
I applied the illuminating eye care, waited till it was absorbed, then applied a drop of easy-eye solution. There was no tingling as the instructions tell us.
The results were not impressive!
I decided I had not used enough easy-eye so I applied another small drop of it
My under eye area is somewhat smoother but my residual bags that were left after blepharoplasty look the same to me.
I won't fuss anymore with them tonight but tomorrow I'll try using a brush like Toby did.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Havana8, somehow I missed your post with the instructions on how to send a link.
Thank you so much!
It's really quite simple. Doh! why didn't I think of that?
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Well, Zach advised me not to use a brush just yet. He suggested I try using the serum alone first. Also try cream over the solution.

I did all of the above last night. The serum alone did have a smoothing effect. When I applied the cream over the serum the area got flaky and lost the smoothing effect.

This morning I applied the serum only. It looked much better. The area was very smooth. The little puffiness seemed the same to me and the dark circles were not improved at all.

I would have been happy with just the smoothing but when I checked, after a couple of hours, I had lost the effect. The under area is back to its original condition and has some flaking.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Well, Zach advised me not to use a brush just yet. He suggested I try using the serum alone first. Also try cream over the solution.

I did all of the above last night. The serum alone did have a smoothing effect. When I applied the cream over the serum the area got flaky and lost the smoothing effect.

This morning I applied the serum only. It looked much better. The area was very smooth. The little puffiness seemed the same to me and the dark circles were not improved at all.

I would have been happy with just the smoothing but when I checked, after a couple of hours, I had lost the effect. The under area is back to its original condition and has some flaking.

Are you putting anything under the Instant Eye Tuck serum or on top of it? By asking "anything" I am meaning c serum under it or foundation on top of it?
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby,
This morning I did use Vit. C Serum but avoided the under eye area. Same with moister cream, I used it on my cheeks and forehead, avoided the under eye.
When I noticed the effect was gone I did put make up on it and then it got a bit flaky.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Update on my experience.

I want to let you know about my new experience with the serum. This morning I gave myself a microdermabration treatment (I use Crystalight machine) followed by Apple Exfoliating Peel. After a waiting time I applied the serum. I had the biggest improvement so far.

I have nothing else on. I'm afraid of appling foundation or the illuminating cream because I may lose the smooth/tight effect of the serum. In fact I only used the cream twice so far. Once under the serum and once over it. It did not work for me.

At this point I think my skin has a barrier that prevented the serum from working. Of course I cannot exfoliate & peel every day but hopefully it will continue to work.

Sigma, have you experimented some more? I'd be interested and an update from you.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza,
Something that I have heard people using in their eye area is an Enzyme peel and it is gentle and can be used daily.

Are your eyes puffy daily? Are your issues dealing with fluid or more from fat pads? I am certainly not an expert but there is a difference in what the underlying condition of the eye issue is to help determine the fix.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I have to ask since I've wondered for awhile since reading at Ed's.

How do one tell if their bags are fat pads or fluid? Confused

There, that's the duh question of the day. Rolling Eyes

Texas
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
TexasStar wrote:
Ok, I have to ask since I've wondered for awhile since reading at Ed's.

How do one tell if their bags are fat pads or fluid? Confused

There, that's the duh question of the day. Rolling Eyes

Texas

What is Ed's?????????
And it isn't a dumb question about discerning fat pads from fluid. I think that fat pads are a constant all day problem not just morning eye puffy problem that come and go with allergies, salt intake etc.. I have a little of both and Easy Eye Solutions is one of the only products that has worked for me. I think if I only had morning puffy issues some of the other products I tried might have helped. Also if it is a fat pad issue the fat pads can look a little dislodged as one ages and actually that may be due to loss of the elasticity of the skin as well as the thinning of the skin in the aging process. The fat pads are there but seem to pop up with the aging process. Someone more informed that me I am sure can explain it better. Rolling Eyes
Toby

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |