Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
west2180

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys,
I happened to stumble across this thread on google, and thought I would add on that I've been using these products as well since last year, and have seen some pretty positive results. I never really had a problem with bags under the eyes but my dark circles were pretty bad, and I had dealt with them for awhile until I saw a youtube video advertising the serum and the eye cream and thought I would give them a try. I'd say after about a month or so my dark circles had faded about 50%, which was a pleasant suprise to say the least as I was hoping for a little change, but wasn't expecting that much. So if there's anyone still on the fence about giving the products a try I'd say go for it, because atleast in my case they worked great, and Zach's customer service can't be beat.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I don't wish to be jumped on like you did to Girlpaint but something is not adding up with this product line and some of the posters.

5% products discount

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Bushy, the people here are very enthusiastic about this product because they have tried it and it works. After seeing this thread I bought some too, and it's the best thing I ever, ever bought, easily!

Because it has such a good effect on my under-eye area, it really gives my whole face the appearance of having a bit of lift. Honestly, you should try it. Then you will have the proof you need!

And trust me, there is no reason to be suspicious of anyone's motives here.
Tigerlilly
5% products discount

Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I've jumped on the bandwagon...Toby, Zach is making a pretty penny off of you... Laughing
I don't have undereye bags and I have no wrinkles BUT sometimes I have WICKED puffiness in the morning (sinus probs/allergies/sleep probs), not to mention, at 41 who can't use just a little undereye tightening/lifting? And sometimes I do have some dark circles...not always too bad, but sometimes...Anyway, just ordered today, so if any of you gals sound like me, and are on the fence about these products, I'll give you an honest opinion when I get the products (both of them) in around 10 days!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Tigerlilly wrote:
Ok, I've jumped on the bandwagon...Toby, Zach is making a pretty penny off of you... Laughing
I don't have undereye bags and I have no wrinkles BUT sometimes I have WICKED puffiness in the morning (sinus probs/allergies/sleep probs), not to mention, at 41 who can't use just a little undereye tightening/lifting? And sometimes I do have some dark circles...not always too bad, but sometimes...Anyway, just ordered today, so if any of you gals sound like me, and are on the fence about these products, I'll give you an honest opinion when I get the products (both of them) in around 10 days!

Tigerlilly I think you will be pleased. Keep us posted and great news that you have escaped the dark circles and bags. Lucky you Very Happy
Toby

5% products discount

Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

Tigerlilly I think you will be pleased. Keep us posted and great news that you have escaped the dark circles and bags. Lucky you Very Happy
Toby

Will do. And I wouldn't say I've escaped them entirely. They are hunting me like a hungry wolf, and I'm runnin' skeeeeeerd like a freaked out rabbit! That's why I want to try this stuff out. I may not need it AS much now, but honey this rabbit is gonna get injured by that wolf called age sooner or later, and I'd rather it be later...Know what I mean? Wink
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes I know....never heard of eye bags, or dark circles, or crepey skin under the eyes in my 40s......and NOW....well let's just say ignorance is bliss!!!! I liked being illiterate Rolling Eyes But truthfully Easy Eye Solutions has taken me back to the good old days. Maybe it is the good young days Very Happy
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Dark-circles, puffiness, eye bags and fine lines under the eyes are my major issues for many years. Last year, I started to use ReVive eye cream which really did a nice job to reduce the fine lines and puffiness. Recently, after doing the Ageless program, the eye bags also seem to improve a bit. But my dark circles are still visible as ever!

After viewing the amazing photos of Rubygirl and Toby, I decided to order the products from EasyEyeSolutions. I e-mailed Zach and he's been very helpful and still is offering the generous 15% discount. I can't wait for my products to arrive! Hopefully, there will come a day that I can live without my concealer!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Moonstone,
I think you have a good combination with your Ageless program and Easy Eye Solutions. I saw your pictures on the Ageless Forum and you are beautiful and have already make a lot of progress with the program...way to go! Dancing
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Crazy product. (I don't mean that bad Exclamation ) It's funny to think that I have to get just the right application to work in a better quality (not infomercial material) product. Confused
I can see that it does work - it can be different depending on how hydrated my face is each morning. Trial & error are proving to be successful even though I keep a small pot of Cellcosmet, Darphin Stimulskin or Temps Majeuer in my purse for the times when I look up to see white flakes. I am surely going to try the brush & or combo mix today. Also, I'm going to re-read this thread for the bonus info in it's content Cool
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Once I started using the brush I no longer had any residue issues during the day....no need to carry the emergency kit around Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Toby...good god, i just hopped on to check out some L2K info - and somehow i ended up here Crying or Very sad
my accountant is begging me to not read this, but my vanity is strong arming me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Following the advice of H2u I got the illuminating cream back from my daughter. I mixed a small amount of it with the serum and applied it with a brush. I'm pleased that it works well for me.
In my case if I apply make up on top of the serum I get a mess of flaky dry patches. So my foundation is now applied to face avoiding the under eye area.
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I've tried all of the tips and mixing the cream with serum has been the best so far. Going to try the brush trick today. I have to use some kind of color over it since my dark circles are still so dark.
Maybe I can mix some of the mineral makeup that I haven't been able to use since it settles into my craters and canyons and has been sitting somewhere in all the other stuff that didn't work. Geez, where is that stuff, mmm.
This does leave my bags less noticeable and the smoothing of the area without bags is sooooooo nice.
I just hate flaking.
All in all, Nice product though it is not cheap in this time when a head of lettuce is $1.30 and mouths to feed.
Don't know yet if I would buy again.
Texas
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Texas, Mine flakes too. After I apply the mixture of cream & serum, I wait for it to dry and check to see if I have flakes. They don't appear right the way, but 30-50 min. later I see around the periphery of the area whitish flakes. What I do is wet the same brush I used to apply the products and dab it over flakes. I may have to redo that a couple of hrs. later but it does not mess up the smoothness of my under eye.
All this sounds like a lot of bother for some people, however I'm very pleased with the final results. Also, now that I'm done experimenting, I plan to save it for when I go out and special occasions.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:02 am      Reply with quote
The flaking was an issue with me in the beginning. For me my no fail procedure is
Illuminating Eye Care(moisturizer) liquid foundation, then slightly brushing Instant Eye Tuck over the lower eye ares....five minutes later follow with a very slight water wash with my brush. I never have to touch it again until I take it off.
I also have success with using it at night and almost little if any the next day.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Ok here's a question and you know mine are sometimes weird ones. Laughing
Are we hurting ourselves by getting rid of these bags? I mean do they serve some kind of purpose? Do they supple something we don't want to rid?
Texas
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Oh Gee Texas. What purpose would bags and dark circles possibly serve? Except to make us look tired and older... No, I would rather eliminate them. Also these products have a lot of great ingredients in them.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am      Reply with quote
All I know from brief research is if under-eye bags are not addressed they get bigger and fat moves in and eventually nothing will get rid of them. Bags due to water retention sits in the under eye tissue because it cannot move through that area the way it needs to. The Instant Eye Tuck Serum helps that process. Having continued fluid build up only weakens the skin by stretching it. If the under-eye tissue is not treated then eventually all that can be done is Blepharoplasty. So I actually think it makes sense to us products to keep the bagging at bay.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Oh Gee Texas. What purpose would bags and dark circles possibly serve? Except to make us look tired and older... No, I would rather eliminate them. Also these products have a lot of great ingredients in them.

Well, hells bells, I agree totally Surprised Laughing

My un edge u may cated on all this here stuffins so I asky.
Laughing
TexasStar
5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
All I know from brief research is if under-eye bags are not addressed they get bigger and fat moves in and eventually nothing will get rid of them. Bags due to water retention sits in the under eye tissue because it cannot move through that area the way it needs to. The Instant Eye Tuck Serum helps that process. Having continued fluid build up only weakens the skin by stretching it. If the under-eye tissue is not treated then eventually all that can be done is Blepharoplasty. So I actually think it makes sense to us products to keep the bagging at bay.
Toby

Surprised See I'm a learnin everyday! Toby no surprise you knew what I wanted to know. You're such a good girl Exclamation
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
TexasStar I am just going to have to play with you here....If what they say about Texas is true..you know that everything being bigger there...then you better order Easy Eye Solutions by the Truckloads for the big Texas eye bags!!!!!
Toby Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
TexasStar I am just going to have to play with you here....If what they say about Texas is true..you know that everything being bigger there...then you better order Easy Eye Solutions by the Truckloads for the big Texas eye bags!!!!!
Toby Very Happy

U so craaaazy Laughing
I already have em both girlfriend. They help alot, but don't get em gone yet. Workin with both and getting there. Just now starting to fade the dark circles. I do apply on upper lids the very last thing before I lay down to sleep and don't open my eyes once I apply, since my brown circles are so dark there. I just simple have to apply Elizabeth Grant eye cream in the a.m. cuz it has helped my lines and wrinkles so very much.
Just have to figger out the flake factor and cost. Rolling Eyes
FREE WOULD BE BEST Bad Grin
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
TexasStar you will get it figured out...I am confident of that. We women on a mission get what we are after Dancing
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to know that mixing the serum/cream together is working for some people. Smile I don't know about the rest of you, but my bags are pretty puffy.
To avoid white residue problem at outer edge of my eyes -once my makeup's on, I only brush the puffy, baggy part and the wrinkle at the bottom. I don't brush all the way out to the end of my eye anymore.

(Still working on borrowing camera...)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |