Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gang I have finally found something that works for me. I have read and tried every eye cream or serum that has been mentioned on this forum. Unfortunately, none of them produced satisfactory results for me Crying or Very sad Last month I saw a post here about Easy Eye Solutions,posted by Nancy,she is a newbie here. The fact that she had only this post made me a little leery. But desperate women do desperate things, so I took the plunge and ordered Laughing And oh my goodness! I am glad I did. I have had eye bags and nothing short of some of the instant drying products would tuck them. Easy Eye Solution tucks,treats,works over a moisturizer, and YOU CAN EVEN PUT MAKEUP OVER IT! Shock My eyes look as good as they did when I was 20! Cool Seriously I thought I was head for eye surgery and now my eyes look perfect. The serum stays on all day until you remove it and night. When you remove it you are pleasantly surprised that the eye bags are still tucked without the serum....it is a treatment. the company also sells a light eye moisturizer that has a luminous glow that works perfectly with the serum...although it will work with other light eye cream. The moisturizer works also on dark circles.To finally find something that works on me is just thrilling...I am not longer the (eye)bag lady !Laughing Oh I almost forgot it smooths out the crepy look under the eyes Very Happy If you have the same issues as me you can check it our here. You guys will love LOVE IT! http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

Toby

Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Toby, by any chance does your "Eye Tuck Serum" have the ingredients listing?

I wrote an email at the site, and waiting for a reply on my 'overnight' bag question.. Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Toby!

Kassy, I think they are listed on their site....

Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/instanteyetuck_info.html

Illuminating Eye Care
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Soluable Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Triethanolamine, Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Fragrance (Parfum)
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/illuminatingeyecare_info.html
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am      Reply with quote
The eye tuck will last about a year, you only need a drop for each eye and it does stay on all day. I apply around 6:30am and take my makeup off around 11:00pm and it is still good!Shock Many of the instant tuck products only last for six hours before needing reapplication. Considering the product is a treatment as well as a 5 minute fix and last a year helps justify the price. Or it did for me. I have spent a fortune on so many products that didn't work Rolling Eyes It is just wonderful to finally find one that does.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
sigma,
Cheer up you are not alone in this quest. Thankfully this forum is a wonderful resourse of information to help us work through our issues. With the products: I feel for the best look and I like perfection for the eyes the Illuminating Eye Care is very good. It is light and allows the instant eye tuck to work beautifully. So when I get ready to do my face in the morning I put the Illuminating Eye Care on the eye area top lid and bottom. Then go ahead and moisturize my face and start with the makeup. I use a liquid foundation and I apply that as well as all my eye makeup. Now I don't put foundation over the eye moisturizer. The last think I do is apply the instant eye tuck, I use a small amount and lightly rub it into the eye bags area. I don't go too close to the cheek, just the eye bag area. Then I go eat breakfast(a fast one). When I come back and do my hair the eye area looks very good, if I need a dab more I put just a tiny bit. Too much isn't a good thing. If I notice any white film or anything I put a slight amount of water on my finger and barely pat over the area. If you wanted to put foundation over it you could at this point. I have done it both ways and really like it best without anything over it. You won't believe how smooth the under eye area is....that is why I don't even use foundation over it. Now for the double chin, I don't have one but I will pm you thoughts about that.
Toby

5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Toby:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have dark circle and puffy bags under my eyes too, so I am going to check this easy eye solution now, I am so excited now that I may finally find a solution for my eye problem.

thanks again.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I received my package today in the morning mail. Well ahead of specified 2 weeks, it was send from upstate New York, so being in New Jersey ...

Well, to make the long story short, I ran to the bathroom, read the enclosed instruction, opened the thing, got 1 drop and massaged under one eye, repeated under another. Then - nothing. I gave it a few minutes, then repeated. Next thing I new I have something like dried egg white on my cheek (but it was easy to rub off), next my bags got bigger and darker. 30 minutes later, the same story - bigger and darker. There is something there that affects blood vessels, that would be the only explanation for darkness. I had to put a bit of cream on top, then the concealer to cover the darkness ( normally I do not bother with it, since I have almost no darkness but it makes bags more pronounced). And here I was for the rest of the day.

Toby - any idea what I did wrong? I so need thin thing to work...

All the suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma,
Something similar happened to me at first. Now there is a learning curve, I take it you didn't order the moisturizer so find a moisturizer that isn't thick or greasy. Put the moisturizer very very lightly, then when that is absorbed take a small amount of the instant tuck and pat it on lightly. Wait a while before you add more. If by 30 min. it is not tucked add more. When I say 30min everyone will think you have to wait 30 min for results and that isn't true. For the testing of the product to know just how much you need that is why I am saying 30 min. here because it keeping working for about 30 min. It sounds like you got too much product or you needed some moisturizer under it. I played around with it for days before I knew just how much was enough. Also I emailed Zach many times to get it fine tuned but once I did I was set. Don't panic, it will work you just need to learn the correct application for your skin.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Before I post my results about easy eye solutions, I just want to thank all of you for sharing your reviews, "issues" and insights. It's helped me solve an ugly 30-year problem, and I am truly grateful. Smile

I bought both the illuminating cream and the eye-tuck serum.
Tried them this morning. They do everything I hoped they would:
illuminated the eye area, and 'tucked' my pronounced, puffy, wrinkly,
crepe-y bags.

Followed the directions and first applied the illuminating cream.
Once that dried, I applied the serum. No facial movement until the serum
dries, so I closed my eyes and waited about 30 seconds. I could see the
wrinkles begin to dissipate. It probably took a full minute for it to dry completely, and the results are astounding. Took down the puffiness,
and took away the wrinkled, flattened bags and crepe-y looking, sagging skin! I also put the stuff in between my eyebrows, and it worked on that, too.

The illuminating cream does minimize the dark circles. They're not gone,
but they're definitely lighter.

You really do need only a tiny bit - less than a pea-sized amount of each product. Should last a long time, which will justify the cost for me.
(you get a lot of product for .05 fl. oz.)

Don't have to refrigerate it.
(Zach answers any emails promptly, even on weekends. Smile )

If anyone is on the fence about buying these products, I hope my experience helps you make an informed decision, in the same way that
everyone else's input has helped me.
rubygirl
5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this product for 2 days. I know it's not terribly long but I'd like to share my findings on a number of issues with all of you who are curious about it.

Price
I know the 80 dollars is intimidating but the results are priceless. I spent weeks researching this product on the internet. I'm sure most of you have done nearly the same and found the same thing I did: not much. There's the website, the YouTube channel, and a couple of forums. I can't tell you why this product isn't more prominent, but it should be. This stuff would sell out at Sephora.

"Film" Issues
You really can't see where the product is unless you apply too much. It takes on the appearance of dry skin and has a flaky texture. I have found that instead of completely removing it at this point, if the area where it's flaky is small, it is easier to wet a q-tip and dab it on the flaky area.

Also, don't apply too far to the outer corner of the eye where crows feet usually develop. When you smile or laugh this area moves a lot and the serum will start cracking here.

Make-up
I was very anxious to use the product with my favorite concealer by Amazing Cosmetics. I learned a valuable lesson in my first application. If you are going to use a liquid concealer, DAB ONLY. Any back and forth motion will crack the dried serum and you'll have to start all over again. Also with the liquid, MOVE QUICKLY. Once it's dry you can't really rub at it to fix any imperfections.

I followed up the liquid with some Bare Minerals concealer, and then topped that off with the "Mineral Veil." The "veil" was a nice touch because it is slightly iridescent and reflects light.

If enough of you are curious enough, I might consider posting before/after pictures...
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
health2u wrote:
Before I post my results about easy eye solutions, I just want to thank all of you for sharing your reviews, "issues" and insights. It's helped me solve an ugly 30-year problem, and I am truly grateful. Smile

I bought both the illuminating cream and the eye-tuck serum.
Tried them this morning. They do everything I hoped they would:
illuminated the eye area, and 'tucked' my pronounced, puffy, wrinkly,
crepe-y bags.

Followed the directions and first applied the illuminating cream.
Once that dried, I applied the serum. No facial movement until the serum
dries, so I closed my eyes and waited about 30 seconds. I could see the
wrinkles begin to dissipate. It probably took a full minute for it to dry completely, and the results are astounding. Took down the puffiness,
and took away the wrinkled, flattened bags and crepe-y looking, sagging skin! I also put the stuff in between my eyebrows, and it worked on that, too.

The illuminating cream does minimize the dark circles. They're not gone,
but they're definitely lighter.

You really do need only a tiny bit - less than a pea-sized amount of each product. Should last a long time, which will justify the cost for me.
(you get a lot of product for .05 fl. oz.)

Don't have to refrigerate it.
(Zach answers any emails promptly, even on weekends. Smile )

If anyone is on the fence about buying these products, I hope my experience helps you make an informed decision, in the same way that
everyone else's input has helped me.

I am thrilled that this product has helped you. I understand exactly how you feel....it is like you have your eyes back the way they used to be. For those of you ordering and trying these products out realize you have to experiment a little. The amount of the product needed can be determined by the eye puffiness and amount of natural oil around your eye area. I worked with it after work for several days so I would have it down pat when i am in a hurry in the mornings.

TexasStar I will be happy to email Zach for you. My guess is that the moisturizer can be used on the dark area above the eye. I use the moisturizer below the eye and above, I notice it has a lift effect on my eyes Very Happy
Toby

Toby, Thank You! It was because of your honest, sincere review that I decided to try these products. I felt your excitement, and relief.
You are my heroine-of-the-day.

And, you are 100% correct about using the illuminating cream, only, on the upper eye. Skin on the upper lid is too heavy for the serum to work effectively on that area. I was curious about that, too.

TexasStar, I understand your feeling awkward about emailing Zach directly, but he encourages inquiries about his products, and is EXTREMELY easy to communicate with. I can tell you that the illuminating cream does help to deflect light away from the upper lid, so the imperfections aren't as noticeable. And that product is not a temporary fix, like the serum, so it might be worth asking him about it.

Sorry for the long post...
rubygirl
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Here they are!

The overall color tone of them is different cause I think I took the second one with flash.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Now that I know what this product does, it is so much fun to watch this topic. Thanks for pics, everyone.

Toby, does the eye tuck serum turn whitish on you if you use too much,
or is it the illuminating cream? Or both? (yikes, those big, bag-less Smile green? eyes)

TexasStar, you might be shy, but your humor is not wasted on me. Smile
(beans 1,000 ways)

Health2u the whitish slight film can be either too much product(eye tuck) or not enough moisturizer underneath and it is drying the product. The only time I have had the whitish look was from too much eye tuck.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I discovered something that may be helpful to ones using the Easy Eye Solution products. I tried applying the serum with a makeup brush and also my foundation over the serum with a makeup brush and was shocked at how much better the application is. The brush is 3 1/2 inches long and it is an eye shadow buffing brush. You can see it below.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
dream4more wrote:
Toby, can you describe how you are using the brush. Do you just dab, pat, etc. I am still having some problems with getting too much on my eyes using my finger because I keep getting the flaking so I am looking for alternate methods that might work.

Also do you put the illuminating serum on with the brush too? TIA.

I use my ring finger for the illuminating moisturizer. Then I use the brush either of two ways;one way is to slightly pump the serum on the top of my hand and dab the brush in it and apply it to the eye area, the other way is to lightly pump the serum into the brush and then apply. I am finding the first works best because the top of the hand warms the product for application(sounds like we are cooking something Embarassed ).Find a time to really work with it when you aren't in a hurry and flying out the door.
The flaking is either too much product or not enough moisturizer. But I strongly encourage you to email Zach because he can tweak you application procedure based on what you tell him is going on. Once you "get it" you will be amazed at how easy it is. Again don't settle for less than perfection and rely on Zach to get you there. He really enjoys the opportunity to help.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy I think I would would use the email at the website and ask that question. I have had lots of questions and there is always a quick response.
Toby

Just about any product w/ caffeine should help. I know it's not a fun product to try, but the old "tea bag in the refridgerator" is still one of the best DIY remedies out there. All you do is "brew" a couple of plain (not flavored) green or black tea bags in very hot water for a minute or so to release the tannins and caffeine. Squeeze out the excess water and place them in the fridge until they're cool. Then place one tea bag under each eye (lie down first) and let them sit for two-to-three minutes.

If you don't have time for the tea bag trick, make your own cream: add caffiene (green tea or pure) to your favorite base cream.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with health2u. As for the opinion left by GirlPaint, what an unkind and disrespectful comment to make. I extend my sincerest thanks to Toby and her unwavering devotion to helping all forum members with their everyday beauty challenges. I have looked at many of the reviews posted by Toby. The Instant Eye Tuck formula is only one of the products that Toby has assisted members with. Keep up the good work Toby. Very Happy It is members like you that keep me coming back.

Nancy Very Happy
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
GirlPaint, what a nasty post!
I, and many others here, are grateful to Toby for her detailed review of a new product. If it wasn't for Toby I wouldn't have heard of easy-eye solution and would have not had the chance to experience it.

Toby, I hope you disregard the insensitivity of this poster. None of us would agree with what she had to say.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

It took care of the lines too! I mean this is what I have and man I thought I would need surgery and other special procedures to take care of that!

I'm in!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
There is a lot to take in here. But it sounds like there are some ways to make this work well and it has to do with technique.

Can someone post 5 important things to remember about using this product and how to make it work well? List more if you need to.

Here is my attempt but remember I am directionally challenged Brick wall
1.Make sure the eye area is clean and dry and apply the Illuminating Eye Care(moisturizer.Use a small amount).
2.Once it has settled I apply my liquid foundation with a brush(this gives a light application to the eye area.)
3. With a small brush I apply the Instant Eye Tuck....small amount to the area that is puffy....I don't extend it up to the side corner of the eye because the puffy area is more towards my nose, rather than the outer part of my eye.
4. Let it dry without making an expression.
5. Check it before I leave for work and if their is any white residue, I take a small brush and dampen it and do a light sweep over the area.
6.Face the day and leave the bags at home Cool

NOW OTHERS apply the moisturizer,tuck, and then the foundation....I started this way but have changed.

OTHERS just use the Instant eye tuck without a moisturizer.

OTHERS use the Instant Eye Tuck and then the Illumination Eye Care(moisturizer).

See what works for you. Very Happy
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I have posted on this topic before. I wanted to mention something interesting about these products. I have been using both the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care for quite awhile now. I have notice such a big difference, that I can hardly believe it. As you know we are entering allergy season. A tremendously difficult time for me. The skin where my large bags used to be are as firm as they were 10 years ago. Even with my allergies I don't get that excessive puffiness that I had grow accustomed to. The claims Zach made are true, the more these products are used the firmer and younger the under eye tissue will become. He was right. In the beginning I would use the eye tuck serum everyday. Now I apply it only a couple of times a week. My eyes are firm even on days when I don't apply either of his exceptional products. Another interesting aspect, the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream seemed to have made a difference for my entire face. My husband noticed this first. I love him dearly but he is the sort of man that usually notices nothing. When he mentioned that I looked years younger I almost fell off my chair. Shock I only apply these products to my eye area but they do absorb into the skin. In my opinion these products are the cause of my new look. Or should I say my old look, or the way I used to look a few years ago. I think you get what I mean Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
Hi everyone. I have posted on this topic before. I wanted to mention something interesting about these products. I have been using both the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care for quite awhile now. I have notice such a big difference, that I can hardly believe it. As you know we are entering allergy season. A tremendously difficult time for me. The skin where my large bags used to be are as firm as they were 10 years ago. Even with my allergies I don't get that excessive puffiness that I had grow accustomed to. The claims Zach made are true, the more these products are used the firmer and younger the under eye tissue will become. He was right. In the beginning I would use the eye tuck serum everyday. Now I apply it only a couple of times a week. My eyes are firm even on days when I don't apply either of his exceptional products. Another interesting aspect, the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream seemed to have made a difference for my entire face. My husband noticed this first. I love him dearly but he is the sort of man that usually notices nothing. When he mentioned that I looked years younger I almost fell off my chair. Shock I only apply these products to my eye area but they do absorb into the skin. In my opinion these products are the cause of my new look. Or should I say my old look, or the way I used to look a few years ago. I think you get what I mean Very Happy

Nancy I am so glad you popped back in to chat with us. Your report is so encouraging. I have been using the products for about seven weeks and I can see the cumulative effect for sure. How long have you been using the products?
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I seem to be one of those that follows the reviews of the various product but am not the type to post. In this situation I am always glad to. I have been using both products for almost a year. I really can't remember exactly when I started. It was a friend who first recommend these to me. She had been one of the lucky one's that found the products before they were made available on line. I ordered my second batch several months ago. When I first started using them I noticed a real difference after about 3 weeks.

Very Happy Nancy
Toby wrote:
Nancy G wrote:

Nancy I am so glad you popped back in to chat with us. Your report is so encouraging. I have been using the products for about seven weeks and I can see the cumulative effect for sure. How long have you been using the products?
Toby
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Today's application of the easy-eye worked a lot better. Three hrs. after application I have no white residue, no flaky skin, just smooth skin. I used my finger to spread and pat the product in. For a while I had been using a brush. That seemed an easier method of application but in my case i got white flaky residue

When I applied easy-eye I had an oily eye cream on, plus I had put moisture cream on my face and did not wash my hands. The amount of gel I used was about the same as always. Go figure!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok so a GF of mine was trying to say that the photos I showed her (the ones I posted on here awhile back) were mostly make up tricks. She was like "its just you without make up and then with. "You can do all sorts of tricks with make up. Maybe its in your head" She lives out of state so all she could see what the photos.

But I know I look better with the serum and make up than just make up alone. So I took some more pics with make up alone and even some "tricks" to minimize lines. the make up I wear is called AGE DEFYING make up.

Well it does cover up nicely but it does not defy age like this stuff does.

So what do you think?

Without any make up

With make up only. No other products:

With make up and Eye Tuck and Illuminating Cream:

Make up, both products but with the most unflattering angle...No bags, smooth as ever. Note you can see my huge pores but you can't see my lines. so you know it is not retouched in any way.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |