Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Yay to have PQ joining the tuck club.

I don't have bags under my eyes but I like the slight pulling in effect of the tuck. I sometimes blend this with "no lines" - got from NCN for the ultimate pull-in flattening effect under the eye. Just throwing it out there as a reminder.

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
Winter_Solstice_X
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Songbird and Kassy!

Songbird, Since I don't have lines on my forehead I will have my Mother try it out. She has been using the EES along with my Father for quite a few months now.

Kassy, I appreciate you taking the time to add more detail on your situation. As usual you are thorough, clear and fun to read.
NCN
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 149
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Glad to see you back Toby, "boogie dancers" and all... Very Happy


Just a little thing that helped me get a bit more 'tucking' power after applying is to lay down on my back, with a ceiling fan overhead. Fanning with a magazine works too, but lying down on my back till it's dry is the only thing that helps me get a noticable smoothening under the eyes.

(Granted, I have heaps more to 'tuck' than the majority Embarassed )


Kassy - this is BRILLIANT!!!!! It never even crossed my mind to lie down. I always fan my eyes until they're dry and have stood in front of the air conditioner in the summer. So I tried your tip and fanned my eyes at the same time with the best results EVER! It makes perfect sense so thank you, thank you, thank you! You rock! xoxo Nanci
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
NCN wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Glad to see you back Toby, "boogie dancers" and all... Very Happy


Just a little thing that helped me get a bit more 'tucking' power after applying is to lay down on my back, with a ceiling fan overhead. Fanning with a magazine works too, but lying down on my back till it's dry is the only thing that helps me get a noticable smoothening under the eyes.

(Granted, I have heaps more to 'tuck' than the majority Embarassed )


Kassy - this is BRILLIANT!!!!! It never even crossed my mind to lie down. I always fan my eyes until they're dry and have stood in front of the air conditioner in the summer. So I tried your tip and fanned my eyes at the same time with the best results EVER! It makes perfect sense so thank you, thank you, thank you! You rock! xoxo Nanci


Us *older* lot need to find all the tricks that fight gravity to use, along with the great products.. Laughing Glad it helped!

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
zephyr
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Apr 2008
Posts: 113
Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
After many months of not posting here on EDS - my perilously hectic life interfered - I need to submit my results with EES!

I adore EES. Like many, I really had to play around with it to get my daytime application down, along with the concealer I must wear. At this point, I don't need to put EES on the inner-third of my undereye area, where I do need to use concealer. This area has always been dark for me, veins showing through my pale skin. I use EES on the outer two-thirds, more to erase my tiny wrinkles and slight cross-hatching than for any puffiness.

At night, I'm more liberal with the EES, using it on my whole undereye area. And really, I don't have to use as much as I did in the past. I know I've used too much when it flakes up. My undereyes are awesome in the mornings when I wake up (KassyA, like your laying-down trick, maybe?!), de-puffed!

Count me in as a very satisfied EES user. For me, the good results are cumulative, and even though my initial results were breath-taking, after several months, my undereyes look really, really good. EES has shaved a good 7-8 years off my appearance. As I've noted in other threads, I (and many members of my family, including children) have had these odd, puffy, almost sunken undereyes all my life. We have high cheekbones, and then a cave-in right above. I never, ever really thought my eyes could look this good, at almost 51 - not perfect, but so much better!

I encourage anyone who is unsure about trying EES to do so. I know Nanci at NCN has sample-sizes to try. EES may just do the job for you.

_________________
51; dark blonde-light brown (with a lot of help!), blue-green eyes; very light skin, oily t-zone... Loving Ageless facial exercises!
ShastaGirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Posts: 978
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
NCN wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Glad to see you back Toby, "boogie dancers" and all... Very Happy


Just a little thing that helped me get a bit more 'tucking' power after applying is to lay down on my back, with a ceiling fan overhead. Fanning with a magazine works too, but lying down on my back till it's dry is the only thing that helps me get a noticable smoothening under the eyes.

(Granted, I have heaps more to 'tuck' than the majority Embarassed )


Kassy - this is BRILLIANT!!!!! It never even crossed my mind to lie down. I always fan my eyes until they're dry and have stood in front of the air conditioner in the summer. So I tried your tip and fanned my eyes at the same time with the best results EVER! It makes perfect sense so thank you, thank you, thank you! You rock! xoxo Nanci


Us *older* lot need to find all the tricks that fight gravity to use, along with the great products.. Laughing Glad it helped!



Ok, I have this vision of all of us laying on the floor in the morning fanning our eyes.
rofl
We may get a little razzing from our significant others, but who cares, as long as it works!
Amarise
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
The laying down while drying sounds like a great idea. I'm wondering if tilting the head back as if you were putting in eye drops could produce the same effect.

Just as an alternative when lying down is not an option. Razz
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Just wanted to share this with the EES users, not sure if this has been posted or not as I have been in and out of this thread for some time now...

The last few days I've been applying my EES tuck serum followed quickly by my Lips2Kiss am routine which includes using a blow dryer on my lips...

What I have noticed is while using the blow dryer on a low flow/low heat setting, the air also hits my under eye area quickly "setting" my EES under my eyes...it seems to work rather well and it looks great. Maybe something for others to try that are having trouble applying the tuck...mind you I haven't had any troubles applying except for that initial week trail and error period...but who knows, maybe it will make it work for those who are having issues....

And I again apologize if this has been posted....


Thanks bren21. I tried the hair dryer today after applying the tuck, and it works great. I would never have thought of doing that.
ahen9
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Posts: 50
Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics! I will order the product, so I can't wait to get the same great results!
shellybutorac
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 Jun 2008
Posts: 62
Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Just got thru reading all 47 pages! Wow! I wonder how you can tell if you have fat deposits or bags under your eyes?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Yay to have PQ joining the tuck club.

I don't have bags under my eyes but I like the slight pulling in effect of the tuck. I sometimes blend this with "no lines" - got from NCN for the ultimate pull-in flattening effect under the eye. Just throwing it out there as a reminder.


Wow - this topic is flame city Embarassed

I will tread carefully around the hot topics Sad

I tried the two products today - I don't think I can comment on what I think until I play a little more with applying it.

With come back when the fires go out.

Keep smiling.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Winter_Solstice_X
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:
Hi Winter,

Not Kassy here (and nowhere near as knowledgeable) but I love using the Tuck on my forehead lines. It just gives me a smoother appearance IMO. Give it a try and see how you like it. Wink


I wanted to report back. We did apply the Tuck on my Mother's forehead lines and surprise it firmed them out quite well. My Mother's lines are not deep so I'm not sure how the Instant Eye Tuck would work on those with deeper line, but we liked the results. Like most applications with these products the amount needs to be just right. We have been using the Illuminating Eye Care on the fine lines all over our faces and found that the cream worked well on those. What my Mother did was apply a bit of the Illuminating on her lines, let it absorb and then applied a little of the Tuck. Thank you Songbird.
Songbird
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 31 Jul 2009
Posts: 179
Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I wanted to report back. We did apply the Tuck on my Mother's forehead lines and surprise it firmed them out quite well. My Mother's lines are not deep so I'm not sure how the Instant Eye Tuck would work on those with deeper line, but we liked the results. Like most applications with these products the amount needs to be just right. We have been using the Illuminating Eye Care on the fine lines all over our faces and found that the cream worked well on those. What my Mother did was apply a bit of the Illuminating on her lines, let it absorb and then applied a little of the Tuck. Thank you Songbird.


Hi Winter,

You're so welcome. I'm so glad the Tuck is working well on your mom's forehead lines. I don't have alot of lines yet either, I just really like the way it firms the skin and gives it a softer appearance. I have also used the Illuminating Cream under the Tuck, but am experimenting with different creams at the moment. Thanks so much for letting me know your mom is having good results. Smile

_________________
Early 40's, fair skin, green eyes, rosacea, ocassional break-outs, dk. circles, sun damage. AALS, DermaWand, Safetox!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 949
Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Skippie...glad it worked for you too!

_________________
Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 1075
Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
just received from the mail box.

Before I had chance to wash my face, I couldn't bear the suspense any longer so applied one drop under right eye. After 10 minutes, it does seem a tiny bit smoother. However, my fine lines seem way prominent when i smile. Anyone find the same way?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Yay to have PQ joining the tuck club.

I don't have bags under my eyes but I like the slight pulling in effect of the tuck. I sometimes blend this with "no lines" - got from NCN for the ultimate pull-in flattening effect under the eye. Just throwing it out there as a reminder.


Wow - this topic is flame city Embarassed

I will tread carefully around the hot topics Sad

I tried the two products today - I don't think I can comment on what I think until I play a little more with applying it.

With come back when the fires go out.

Keep smiling.

PQ


Hi PQ - It only takes a small amount and try the laying down trick, keeping eyes relaxed while fanning them. The combining of products has worked for some of us. Good Luck - you'll get it figured out.
~Sis

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 am      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
just received from the mail box.

Before I had chance to wash my face, I couldn't bear the suspense any longer so applied one drop under right eye. After 10 minutes, it does seem a tiny bit smoother. However, my fine lines seem way prominent when i smile. Anyone find the same way?

Just wondering if you have the Easy Eye Solutions Illuminating (Eye Care moisturizer) on under the tuck???It might be a little too much tuck or not having the moisturizer on under it. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Yay to have PQ joining the tuck club.

I don't have bags under my eyes but I like the slight pulling in effect of the tuck. I sometimes blend this with "no lines" - got from NCN for the ultimate pull-in flattening effect under the eye. Just throwing it out there as a reminder.


Wow - this topic is flame city Embarassed

I will tread carefully around the hot topics Sad

I tried the two products today - I don't think I can comment on what I think until I play a little more with applying it.

With come back when the fires go out.

Keep smiling.

PQ


Hi PQ - It only takes a small amount and try the laying down trick, keeping eyes relaxed while fanning them. The combining of products has worked for some of us. Good Luck - you'll get it figured out.
~Sis


Hi Sis (and thanks too to Toby)

It has taken me the weekend to get used to the product - I love it!

I was getting some white chalky spots of product, but on advice from Toby I have applied the product with a eye make up applicator and I am putting on a tiny amount of the tuck - I will lay down tomorrow morning when it is drying - the poor dog thinks I am mad as it is - but laying on the floor waving my eyes with a fan will finish the puppy off Bad Grin

A question - can you use this two products a nice night treatment - if yes - do I put my normal eye cream on first or use the EES duo?

Thanks for the help in advance.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
PQ,
Several here use it at night and maybe they will chime in. Also PQ Zach is very quick to respond to emails and would be happy to share what others are doing with the products. Now another dance is in order for you this time to Earth Wind and Fire..boogie wonderland http://www.last.fm/music/Earth%252C%2BWind%2B%2526%2BFire/_/Boogie+Wonderland
Image
your new doggie can join in!!!!

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
PQ,
Several here use it at night and maybe they will chime in. Also PQ Zach is very quick to respond to emails and would be happy to share what others are doing with the products. Now another dance is in order for you this time to Earth Wind and Fire..boogie wonderland http://www.last.fm/music/Earth%252C%2BWind%2B%2526%2BFire/_/Boogie+Wonderland
Image
your new doggie can join in!!!!


We are both with you for a boogie.
PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I had a bit of time to dash in and respond to Iaimei's post.

Iaimei, Please don't be too concerned. It takes a few application to get it right. Everything comes down to how much you apply, how you apply and how you blend the products in. Furthermore, there is an initial period where your skin will need to acclimate to the EES. As you will notice in this thread there is an initial learning stage. Some members apply the tuck with a brush and still others with their finger. What I do is cleans my face, put a little of the Illuminating cream on, only where my eyes are puffy and some on my upper lids. Then over the same area I apply a drop of the tuck, and only trace amounts of the tuck on the upper lids. Prior to applying my makeup I smile a little to see if I have taken the eye tuck too far down or to the side of my face. If I see my face crinkle in an unnatural way then I know that I have an excessive amount of the product on an area that doesn't need it. I then take a soft damp cloth and blend that part over. Then I am good to go. Practice makes perfect and before long you will get it right. If you have a chance to go back in this thread you will learn so many great ways to perfect the applications.

Congratulations PQ, so glad to see that you have joined this ever growing thread. I have been using the EES for over a year now and have to say that I have had great success by standing straight up (lol)

Nancy Smile
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
Hi everyone. I had a bit of time to dash in and respond to Iaimei's post.

Iaimei, Please don't be too concerned. It takes a few application to get it right. Everything comes down to how much you apply, how you apply and how you blend the products in. Furthermore, there is an initial period where your skin will need to acclimate to the EES. As you will notice in this thread there is an initial learning stage. Some members apply the tuck with a brush and still others with their finger. What I do is cleans my face, put a little of the Illuminating cream on, only where my eyes are puffy and some on my upper lids. Then over the same area I apply a drop of the tuck, and only trace amounts of the tuck on the upper lids. Prior to applying my makeup I smile a little to see if I have taken the eye tuck too far down or to the side of my face. If I see my face crinkle in an unnatural way then I know that I have an excessive amount of the product on an area that doesn't need it. I then take a soft damp cloth and blend that part over. Then I am good to go. Practice makes perfect and before long you will get it right. If you have a chance to go back in this thread you will learn so many great ways to perfect the applications.

Congratulations PQ, so glad to see that you have joined this ever growing thread. I have been using the EES for over a year now and have to say that I have had great success by standing straight up (lol)

Nancy Smile


Nancy G - thanks for the top tips!

I've never been good at doing anything straight Bad Grin

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
PQ...you are such fun!!!! Laughing

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Winter_Solstice_X
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
PQ, I just opened my email and saw the notice from EDS that there were further responses on the thread. When I read what you wrote I began to smile and when I read your last post I chuckled out loud. Toby is right you are a lot of fun. It is great to hear another success story with these remarkable products. So glad you joined in.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
PQ, I just opened my email and saw the notice from EDS that there were further responses on the thread. When I read what you wrote I began to smile and when I read your last post I chuckled out loud. Toby is right you are a lot of fun. It is great to hear another success story with these remarkable products. So glad you joined in.



Thanks for the lovely words!
You got to laugh darling even at skin care Laughing Laughing Laughing

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



DeVita Under Eye Repair Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)