Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
What is your birthday -- month/day?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:17 am      Reply with quote
I've been studying astrology for years but recently discovered the "Love Cards," which are based on the playing card deck. Each day of the year is related to a card in the deck which has a particular personality. I'm quite enchanted with it and amazed at how accurate it can be, so I thought it would be interesting to get some insight into "Who" the forum users are! Sooooo, please post your birthday month and day (year isn't necessary.) Fun!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
September 9. Can't wait to hear this!^-^

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
May 3 ....I really belive in it Smile
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
August 31st.

Can't wait to hear the results either Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'll play! August 1st.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Sure, why not? October 12th
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
haha...the joke is on me! I was hoping to gain insight about people on the forum, but hadn't thought they might want to know the results! Ok...I'll share!

Manslayer: Sept 9 is a Two of diamonds:" The Wheeler Dealer Card" - One of the most successful in deck..love to be involved in business and finance (esp w/friends and associates.) Financially one of the most fortunate cards in deck.

Talta: May 3 is Three of Spades "the Artist Card" - Creative and artistically gifted, learning about responsibility and fairness in financial dealings. Tend to worry about their health

Anya: Aug 31 is the Eight of Hearts "the Emotional Power Card" - Have charm and magnetism, have a lot of power, must be careful not to misuse. The "healers card."

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Riley Girl: Aug 1 Queen of Diamonds - The Philanthropist Card Have expensive tastes, like variety, high quality items, enjoy finer things in life; often seek new adventures and relationships, some of the wealthist people are Q of D's.

Arielle: Oct 12 - Ten of Clubs - Mental Accomplishment Card. Quest for knowledge, powerful but also restless mind and emotional indecision as it relates to occupation; strong desire of spiritual wisdom; need to work hard and keep busy to be happy.

batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mountaingirl, how about august 4th? Thanks for the fun!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
This is indeed fun!

6/21 (MG, can you please confirm that the info below is correct?)

I looked mine up myself (my birth card?) and found the following...it was slightly scary! Shock Embarassed Shock

Quote:
Nine of Clubs: The Card of Universal Knowledge & The Giver of Knowledge

Though this is a card of expanded consciousness, it is also a card of negative thinking. These people must let go of many negative mental patterns accumulated from past lives if they are to access the inherent power in this card. There are many who do and who have reached the very heights of recognition. This is a card of sexual enjoyment and pleasure seeking. If this is allowed to dominate, much time and energy is wasted that would otherwise elevate them to great accomplishment. The Nine of Clubs is here to end a major cycle in their soul's development, a completion that should see them giving their wealth of knowledge to the world. There are some debts to be paid, especially to the Six of Diamonds and Queen of Hearts, but once these debts are paid, they can proceed with their cosmic task of enlightening the world. Financially they are always assisted by diamond men and they do well in their own business if they don't let it spoil their spiritual values. They cannot be totally materialistic or mercenary.

Your Karma Cards are the:

Queen of Hearts - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Six of Diamonds - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.

http://www.7thunders.com/FreeReading/Readings.php

A couple of comments...

- I have no Diamond Men assisting me with anything, darn it. Where are they?? Mad

- I seem to have completely missed out on that Pleasure Seeking thing, but that might because my business side has completely sapped all of my strength.

Hmm....VERY interesting!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany- from what I know of you that does seem accurate!

My card: Jack of Clubs: The Mentally Creative Card

Creative or dishonest? Which is which? As we can imagine, those who are the most creative can also be the most dishonest and vice versa. Here is a card of mental and financial creativity and these people are no lazy bones. Their brilliant minds are far ahead of the common person and society. They are the people of the Aquarian Age. As members of the royal family they dislike pettiness and tend to be somewhat impatient with the failings of others. They need respect and a position that allows their brilliant minds free reign to create and explore. They are never at a loss for ideas, some of which will bring them huge financial returns. On the negative side, the Jack of Clubs can be irresponsible and in some cases, dishonest. They can see things from so many levels that nothing is really "wrong" - it is just another way of looking at things. They don't get away with much in that regard though. Saturn's swift chastisement always reminds them of the boundaries that keep them balanced and fair in their dealings.

I'm really not dishonest I promise Angel

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Anyway I don't think it's that accurate for me. The information is so general (on all the cards) that it applies a little to everyone.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Batwhirl - Aug 4 - Universal Values - The Giver Oh boy...I happen to love this card because I love Obama and this is his card too This card entails a lot of giving to others. Able to release both people and material things from their life when the time comes. Great minds, great communicators, many become successful attorneys (ahem.) One of the challenges is to develop and use their charm and power for good.

Bethany...OH BOY!! Yup...that would be YOU!! The Universal Knowledge Card - Giver of Knowledge. If that doesn't say it ALL about YOU! No one on this board would argue with that one!!! Now I am SURE this is REAL. BTW, I am a Queen of Hearts......

Nimue....my best friend is a Jack of Clubs and she is brilliant and an extremely talented artist and musician. She is a straight up person, but I know if she chose to walk on the dark side, well..you know...

Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Me June 1
my son Harrison December 20

you better end this thread soon....or you'll be on this site nonstop answering everyone Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I wanna play too..

Oct 20th
Very Happy
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Chrissie...happy to do this:
June 1- Three of Spades - The Artist Card (like May 3 ) - Creative and artistically gifted, learning about responsibility and fairness in financial dealings. Tend to worry about their health. Well suited for multiple occupations, but need to be careful not to take on too much. Romantic but tends to attract mate who is critical or pessimistic.
Dec 20 - Jack of Hearts - Sacrifice through Love card Here to love others and show them by example (strong spiritual guidance.) Big hearted, born leaders, strong sense of justice and duty...((but all Jack cards can be mischievious, so he has some playfulness in him.))

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yomama606 - Oct 20 - Two of Clubs - The Conversation Card - Talkative, love to share idea's, one of the more fortunate life paths, much protection surrounding this card. Endowed with many natural abilities and gifts. Need to recognize the abundance in their life to dispel the underlying fear that can do so much damage. Many 2 of C's are physically beautiful, attractive and intelligent

milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like fun.

I am September 8th.

Mildred
yomama606
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks mountaingirl...love it!

My sister wants me to get hers now.

Can you look up Nov. 1st.

thanks!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Anya: Aug 31 is the Eight of Hearts "the Emotional Power Card" - Have charm and magnetism, have a lot of power, must be careful not to misuse. The "healers card."

Thanks for the analysis Mountaingirl. Is this based on U.S. time zones, coz I don't recognize myself Confused
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
I love these things Very Happy
Mine is January 14

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Bethany...OH BOY!! Yup...that would be YOU!! The Universal Knowledge Card - Giver of Knowledge. If that doesn't say it ALL about YOU! No one on this board would argue with that one!!! Now I am SURE this is REAL. BTW, I am a Queen of Hearts......

I did have to admit I was a bit surprised by that!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Milbader: Sept 8 - Three of Diamonds- Financial Creativity - One of the most difficult cards in the deck. Challenges with relationships, indecision with values, worry and indecision. Best remedy is to find expression of their creativity. Powerful mind and voice to match and can be effective promoters.

Yomama's sister: Nov 1 - Six of Diamonds -Financial Responsibility Card Keenly aware of outstanding debts and repayment. Can be huge financial gains and losses in life. Make great teachers. Are givers and can be entrusted with great responsibility.

Jeannine: Jan 14 - King of Diamonds - The Successful Busnessperson Card- This person is the master of values, finances and business. Best to head their own business. Can make a lot of $ using their creativity. The only "one eyed King" in the deck which tends to blind them to certain situations, seeing only one side of an issue...can be stubborn. Like competition.

yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 am      Reply with quote
love this

mine is Jan 6

thanks
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the analysis Mountaingirl. Is this based on U.S. time zones, coz I don't recognize myself Confused

It's not based on times. Sorry it doesn't fit. Eight of Hearts is a beautiful card to have. One of my favorites!

Yauzit: Eight of Spades - The Power in Work Card: Has the heaviest burden and obiligations to use her power for good. Here to work and make a contribution and this must take priority over romantic life. These are the workers and workaholics in the deck. Need to be admired and respected for their work. Profound healing power. Emotionally grounded.

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |