Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Cle De Peau Beaute toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
have anyone try the Cle De Peau Beaute toner? its reputation seem quite good and want to hear more opinion~
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Despite the huge price tag, this is by far the best toner I've ever tried!

I personally really like Cle de peau so my opinion might be a bit on their side Smile Anyhow, this toner feels like essence, it's not watery nor thick like a moisturizer. By the way, I'm talking about the Gentle version and I haven't tried the refreshing one so I don't really know if they have the same consistency. I have been using it for nearly 3 months and I find that it's very moisturizing since my skin was very flaky before. Unlike other toners, my skin feels soft, radiant, and hydrate right after I apply. It smells great and absorbs quickly.

Although it's expensive but I really love it. Cle de peau is one of Shiseido's line and this toner is quite popular among Japanese magazines. The BA told me that CDP is more suitable for DRY skin, not oily skin so if you have dry skin you should give it a try and don't be afraid to ask for the toner samples (15 ml), CDP's BA are the nicest I've come across. The service is amazing and they are very generous with samples =) - this is from my own experience in Canada and HK.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 am      Reply with quote
is it not suitable for the oily skin? my skin would be oily before menstruation...but anyway,i really want to try..thanks for your opinion~
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I am only know that is a expensive tonner,and I don't think that deserve investment,because a friend of mine had use it,she told me this tonner can't be drinked in skin,and she is oil skin.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
is it not suitable for the oily skin? my skin would be oily before menstruation...but anyway,i really want to try..thanks for your opinion~

You may try refreshing balancing lotion if your skin is oily.

By the way, there are some more moisturizing lotion, such as Pola Ba Lotion,Noevir 505 Revitalizing Balancing Lotion(these are all Japanese brands).
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am      Reply with quote
my friend asked me about this brand, and I totally have no idea bout this at all. Where can you get this brand? EDS? I didn't even see it being sold in mostly brand name store.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
i hv brought the refreshing balancing lotion and have already used half of it but i can't see any big difference or improvement of my face...maybe it's better for dry skin
yy3506
5% products discount

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:29 am      Reply with quote
i am using his products. I like them. my skin is becoming better and better. Very Happy
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a new fan of Cle de Peau Beaute~
The toner is very good but the price is also very "good". The toner has a name as lotion. Even though it has some alcohol of smell, the feeling is very good. I'm planning to buy the whole line of this brand.

By the way, my skin type is normal. Sometimes it's a little bit dry, depending on the seasons. For the products, including lotion, cleanser, daily protection emulsion and night nutrition emulsion, so far so good.
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
In addition, the price is really vvvvvery high... So we can find some replacements for this brand, for example Shiseido's products. And the BA in Toronto told me the products sold in Canada are specialized for the ppl living in north America. I don't know whether it was true or not...

For the oily skin, if you want to try some Japanese products, maybe SK-II is an alternative choice. However, it seems that it's not easy to buy these product in north America.

Embarassed
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
haha in france, toners are also more known as lotion than toners..

decleor is under shisheido
dryady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I have it but did not see any difference from other toners I used (SKII, Jurlique, perfect potion, clarins, sisley...) SKII facial treatment essence is good for my skin, it is not toner though.
nedkelly1985
5% products discount

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 am      Reply with quote
a good product & a "good" price
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
The texture of this toner is more like an essence. Not bad, but no big different with similar products such as Impress toner and EL nutritious energy lotion.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |