Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
How to buy Clarisonic when you live in UK
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:09 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone help with this please, dont know how to go about it.

very many thanks
Zelxx
magsiemags
5% products discount

Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:28 am      Reply with quote
EDS sell them and they ship to us here in the UK, I'm waiting for the new 2009 model to come into stock as it also comes with a universal charging cradle,I'm really looking forward to getting one of these Smile
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Oh thanks. Have you any idea when they may be in stock??
Thanks
Zel
x
magsiemags
5% products discount

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Zelda,

if you email EDS they will tell you,

just look on the Clarisonic products page here on EDS for the email link.

Smile
havana8

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Zelda wrote:
Oh thanks. Have you any idea when they may be in stock??
Thanks
Zel
x

It has arrived, I think...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/clarisonic-pro-skin-care-p_10446.htm
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:37 am      Reply with quote
do you know how much it costs
magsiemags
5% products discount

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Its advertised on EDS but there is no add to cart option.................yet
havana8

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 am      Reply with quote
I was able to see the price once I logged into my store account. Hopefully that will work for you also.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I asked Clarisonic, but no one replied me Sad so i went ebay to get it.

The guy sells it for about 160 USD, and he gives 3 extra brushes.

ben_hoang@yahoo.com to contact him!
cangyue_1901
5% products discount

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I am planning to buy it from eds, but I just worry about the extra custom fees. UK charge ridiculous amount of handling fees.
Handling + custom can be very high.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
had no problems with customs in france
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I spoke to Ben today - he is very helpful.

PQ.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
had no problems with customs in france

the UK system is so strict
they have the rights to charge custom on anything over 50 dollors.
Last time, I bought some brushes from costalscents, and it costed about 70 dollors in total.
I end up paying 40 dollors handling plus custom when I receive it.
I dunno, how can royal mail charge so much for handling
they dont really handle anything
gorengankikil

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Why not get a Pretika Sonic? Reviews on makeupalley stated that they both are practically the same, but the Pretika is only 30 USD.

One of the reviewer tried both. She did not detect any difference between the two

try googling pretika and clarisonic comparation.
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 am      Reply with quote
do you know if you can buy the Prekta if you live in the UK?
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
also wanna but it, I found EDS , but donot know if custom can pass it , any one bought it before?
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
That'll be me Very Happy

I bought one via an ebay US seller a few months ago. Luckily I dodged UK customs, but it is a bit hit and miss here.

With the Pretika SonicDermabrasion, watch out for the "older" models which have NiCad batteries, they were notoriously faulty and I got one originally. It lasted all of a month before it died on me. To their credit Pretika kindly sent me a brand new model when I complained.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I've been looking on ebay for Pretika SonicDermabrasion replacement brushes with no joy as of yet; if anyone knows somewhere I could get them posted to the UK I'd be grateful! Smile

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |