Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Babor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Princess P

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All members

I am a Beauty Therapist in training. At our college we are training with the Babor products which have had mixed reviews. I however am already a fan. now using the products myself and using them on my guinea pigs, (none paying clients) I have just joined this forum but now I intent to post regular views on Babor products their benefits how to use them and their ingredients. I would consider myself an embassador for the Babor product and will be happy to offer advise and a better understanding of the product. I look forward to your views and comments....Princess p

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Babor products for years. They agree with my sensitive skin. Do you know if Babor plans on introducing any SPF to their moisture creams? I use the Calming Sensitive Day Cream and I wish they would add a little sunscreen. Also, how do you find the Bi Phase Moisturiser? Is is oily?
Allison_Wonderland
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I love Babor! The Hy-Ol is my all time favorite oil cleanser, it rinses clean and doesn't irritate my skin. I used the Advanced Biogen day cream when I was on Tazorac and it's the only thing that healed my dry, peeling skin without burning or stinging.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I only have experienced once. It was one day in Jan, 2009. I had facial treatment using Babor in a wine estate at Cape Town. I felt Babor is really anti-aging and rich, but my face was too shining and a bit sticky after treatment. I consider it will suit dry or mature skin. I would like to try its eye products when I am 35.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have been a big fan of Complex C Cream for over a year. I love how it feels on my skin, that it absorbs very well and feels soothing when I apply it. I use it at night only.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Babor hand cream and really disliked it - there is another thread on it somewhere - ingredients are mediocre, and even though it feels moisturized when just applying it, 10 minutes later it feels as dry as before.

My story on it is this - either you go natural and look for good quality, or you can go with regular "non-natural" products but also of good quality like Valmont. I didn't like Babor at all, and to me it doesn't fit into any of the categories.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
As a forum gift I got a babor hand cream product and it was nothing special. I was disappointed. Neutrogena has an intensive care product that is much better and less expensive.

Princess P: Welcome to the forum - My bet is you branch out from Babor or add to it when you are actually in the businees - This forum will provide you with so much information about many lines and great reviews, advice and direction that your head will swim. IN a good way Very Happy
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 am      Reply with quote
I am 25 and I'm looking for a eye cream to for hydration and dark circles. Which Babor cream will be more suitable?

HSR Lifting Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Gel

I know there are many raves for the Sensational Eyes cream, but I saw a post that Gel might be more suitable for me?

Can anyone help?
mandylimks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 am      Reply with quote
is it suitable for horrible acne skin?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
I am 25 and I'm looking for a eye cream to for hydration and dark circles. Which Babor cream will be more suitable?

HSR Lifting Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Gel

I know there are many raves for the Sensational Eyes cream, but I saw a post that Gel might be more suitable for me?

Can anyone help?

I used the Sensational eye cream in my very early 20's and it was fabulous for hydration. I have never suffered with dark circles so sorry I am no help there. I would say either the Sensation eye cream or gel.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:37 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
funkydory wrote:

HSR Lifting Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Cream
Sensational Eye Gel

Can anyone help?

I used the Sensational eye cream in my very early 20's and it was fabulous for hydration. I have never suffered with dark circles so sorry I am no help there. I would say either the Sensation eye cream or gel.

Oooh, thanks! I got the gel. Can't wait for it to arrive!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |