Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
which medsmex to order from?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 am      Reply with quote
I read that there are 3 medsmex pharmacies, some have had problems with credit cards etc... which medsmex is the safe one?Can you provide the link?Thanks
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I think there is only 1 in Mexico and the other pharmacy's that are mentioned are located in other countries. Which ever one your choose set a up a separate email address so you wont end up with tons of spam.

Many have had issues with fraud at medsmex but just use a 1x use CC# and you shouldn't have any problems.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
thanks
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I have used medsmex.com and mdmexskincare.com...both are owned by the same people, and the products I have received are great. (I prefer their Retin A to Alldaychemist.com)

Regarding the one time usage credit cards...they are no longer able to accept all credit cards, so that may be an issue.

I may do a money order next time I order from them, though that sure is a hassle. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I wish they would take Paypal--that would solve the credit card fraud problem and everything else in one fell swoop.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany, what's the trick to finding Retin-A at medsmex? I've searched all over that site and can't find it! I looked under Retin-A and tretinoin and no luck!
Is it listed as something else?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Bethany, what's the trick to finding Retin-A at medsmex? I've searched all over that site and can't find it! I looked under Retin-A and tretinoin and no luck!

Fawnie, here you go....

At MedsMex.com:

Retin A .05% Cream
http://medsmex.com/store/product.php?productid=3381&cat=42&page=2

Renova .05%
http://medsmex.com/store/product.php?productid=3375&cat=42&page=2

At mdmexskincare.com:

There was none listed here, which is odd. I purchased it here right when they first opened the site. It might have something to do with them accepting Visa/Mastercard at this site.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Wow thanks Bethany! That truly is weird! I checked the site 15 min ago and when I typed in "R", it told me "O meds found". Anyway I appreciate your inside knowledge! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
No problem! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 am      Reply with quote
The real Medsmex sites are

http://medsmex.com/store/home.php

http://www.mdmexskincare.com/store/home.php

MDmexskincare.com doesn't show any Retin-A or Renova products anymore but if you call they still have them there and you can order over the phone. It's just easier to order from the original site medsmex.com.

There are a few other medsmex sites that some ladies are ordering from that are not the original Medsmex. Don't order from or order with caution from:

http://mexmeds.com.mx/affiliate.php

http://medsmex-online.com/index.html

http://www.medsmex-pharmacy.com/

Know one knows how safe these other Medsmex sites are.

Some ladies on another board were googling medsmex and using these sites instead of the one most of us have always bought from.
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I have never ordered rx meds online and i dont live in US, so i was wondering if americans need to provide a script for their retin a.
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
If we want to buy Retin-A in the US or Canada then yes, we do need a prescription. If we want to buy Retin-A from Mexico or India than no, we don't need a prescription.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
fawnie wrote:

Fawnie, here you go....

At MedsMex.com:

Retin A .05% Cream
http://medsmex.com/store/product.php?productid=3381&cat=42&page=2

Renova .05%
http://medsmex.com/store/product.php?productid=3375&cat=42&page=2

At mdmexskincare.com:

There was none listed here, which is odd. I purchased it here right when they first opened the site. It might have something to do with them accepting Visa/Mastercard at this site.

Ah! I get it: click on "Price List" and it shows a whole list, including Retin-A and Renova!!

5% products discount

Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I know the thread is old but I think it can be helpful for others. I would usually buy from Medmex, but I found new one. I'm very happy with

http://www.4cnrs-generic.com/

Their customer service is fantastic, price is awesome and I received my orders within a 3-5 days. There are many products and they happen to carry what I use (Retin-a, Aldactone, etc). I would give them 5 out of 5 stars.
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I haven't used Medsmex in years. I've been using alldaychemist.com and love it!

5% products discount

Wed May 31, 2017 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the http://medsmex.com/ though there are some fraud issues but i can say medsmex is a good option.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |