Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Is it safe to put all our skincare in the bathroom cabinet?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Lol, i am always so scared to put my facial products there, cos of the humidity and the heat (when showering), but it's soooo troublesome !!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
no, it`s not safe to have all your skincare in the bathroom cabinet because of heat and humidity, that was the reason why I moved all my stuff to the bedside table.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
i know but its so inconvenient, haha i dont have a mirror in my bedroom. not even toners are safe??
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
well yes, it`s inconvenient. I also do not have a mirror in my bedroom, so I take the stuff I need every time with me to the bathroom and then back to safety to the bedroom Laughing
at least I know the products will not go bad this way.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, i will do that then!! thanks! My bf always scolds me when i take them out of the toilet and he's like OILS wont spoil, dont be so paranoid, and puts it back for me in the toilet

how ANNOYING.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
yeah, i will do that then!! thanks! My bf always scolds me when i take them out of the toilet and he's like OILS wont spoil, dont be so paranoid, and puts it back for me in the toilet

how ANNOYING.

WOW your boyfriend puts your bottles back for you in the bathroom! how caring of him! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
nooo, he just hates that i leave my stuff on the bedside table, he says its messy! so he puts it back in the toilet. lol
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
nooo, he just hates that i leave my stuff on the bedside table, he says its messy! so he puts it back in the toilet. lol

ah I see, he`s just keeping order Laughing
and I`ve just thought "there ARE such caring boyfriends in this world" Laughing
lucky me, I have my own bedside table Cool

5% products discount

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
me too calorblind, I try to put them where they get some air, and dark.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
but he is a very caring sweet guy nonetheless. hahaha. cleaning the house while i mess it up, and vacumming, mopping,, which i dont do. lol
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ok a little something I learned on Oprah. Everytime you flush particles from the toilet go flying. So a) don't ever keep your toothbrush on the counter, hide that thing in the medicine cabinet. Just something that always stayed with me. Hmm I keep my stuff in the cabinet. Since I'm kind of obsessive I thought of putting the mini fridge I have in my bedroom to put my serums, facial mist, what have you. Just a thought...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
but he is a very caring sweet guy nonetheless. hahaha. cleaning the house while i mess it up, and vacumming, mopping,, which i dont do. lol

cleaning the house???? WOW!
ok, you killed me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hey sounds like my boyfriend! But he gets so irritated with me... So I try and make an effort. Oh that reminds me, better throw some laundry in Laughing
Deja vu. I was talking to a friend the other day telling her that nice guys really do exist. I started to feel like I was talking about extra terrestrials.

"They're out there." cue X-Files theme song.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hahaha, well he does complain once in a while.. like why cant i ever make the appartment look clean. But its alright, i do all the coooking and wash the dishes so when he complains bout that, i will complain that i wash the dishes and cook all the time..

and he just zips up after that! haha
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I keep all my skincare products on the bathroom counter. I think they all have preservatives, so they should not go bad that quickly. I used to keep them in fridge, but I kept forgetting to use them.
Emma_N
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Please don't!
They should be kept in a dark, dry, and low temperature place.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
yeah i keep mine under my bedside table where its always dark and cold
littlecandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
dark, dry, and low temperature place.Right.
Just take good care of our costmetic...They are all expensive..Haha.../

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
All my skin care products are kept in my vanity table drawer, with exception of my cleansers.
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I see that vit based products especially c serums should be kept chilled and not frozen. but to what extend so that the properties of the products are unaffected.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
I think it safes enough. It is cool and dry place.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 am      Reply with quote
ok I guess cleansers are fine in the washroom but I won't put serums & moisturizers in the bathroom except you have a door seperating the shower from the countertop if u get what I mean.

I put my moisturizers, lotions, whatever in my bedroom with the packaging box still on it. I know it's a hassle that I need to take them out from the box and then put it back in everytime I used it. But that way, the sunlight or light won't get to it. Smile
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 am      Reply with quote
i only place the cleanser and mud mask in the wash room as well...
TexasStar
5% products discount

Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
I put mine in make-up case under the bathroom sink
Texas
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
makes me wanna buy a cosmetics mini-fridge. I kinda see there arent many choices online for the end consumer, I googled for cosmetic fridge and it came up most with suppliers from china catering to businesses.
System
Automatic Message
Tue May 07, 2024 11:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |