Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wonderful DIY (expensive looking) hair extensions!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 23, 2009 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I was cleaning up some photos I had on the website I use to post photos here. There were just so many of the hair and many of them I did not show here. Anyway when I deleted some there I forgot that they can't show here then. This site does not allow photos to be uploaded here but show them from other sites that hold the pictures.

Anyway that is what happened to the photos you see missing from that post.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine today, so I'll be playing with it this weekend!! I only got #4, but I'm going by Sallys to see if there is any in a highlight color too. If they don't have any, I'll visit the ethnic convenience store I usually purchase my hair from. They have a huge wall of different hair.

I'm so excited Very Happy
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Guys! I'm having my stylist look over the ManeMaxx web site as I am a BIG chicken about installing the hair myself. My daughter and I both would love to have extensions. My question is this: Since summer is here and my daughter is very involved with sports, working out, swimming, etc., I think she should wait until the fall for extensions (like around Homecoming time.) I think she would get the most out of the extensions after summer. Opinions anyone???

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
You should email ManeMaxx to be sure, but in the booklet I got, I think I remember it said to be careful about chlorine in pools, being out in the hot sun, etc. Also, if you have never had extensions, they can be heavy and hot. It might not be the best to start now with warmer weather coming.
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Brick wall uggh - one more thing i MUST have!
Wendy, my jaw dropped when i saw your before/after (you and your daughter are gorgous btw)-- i have fairly thin and bone straight hair that i braid when wet to give it body/volume - usually it looks pretty good, but lately i've done a lot of damage to my hair and alot of it has broken off--to the point where i won't wear a pony tail in public (i do a small bun) I've been thinking that i need to cut it, but after seeing these pics (and all the great info) I think i need to start putting pennies in my piggy bank. I do have one more question, but i'll pm you (hope you don't mind) ...
m
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
yeh, me too. I was so close to purchasing my dream hair this month, but I am suddenly so low on money right now with my moving expenses that I have to wait. Oh well maybe by fall, at least it will not be that hot outside to wear additional hair Wink
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 am      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
Brick wall uggh - one more thing i MUST have!
Wendy, my jaw dropped when i saw your before/after (you and your daughter are gorgous btw)-- i have fairly thin and bone straight hair that i braid when wet to give it body/volume - usually it looks pretty good, but lately i've done a lot of damage to my hair and alot of it has broken off--to the point where i won't wear a pony tail in public (i do a small bun) I've been thinking that i need to cut it, but after seeing these pics (and all the great info) I think i need to start putting pennies in my piggy bank. I do have one more question, but i'll pm you (hope you don't mind) ...
m

You saw the shape my hair was in my before pic. Look at the ends. And I have lots of breakage up towards the top. My hair is so thin but this hair and method works great!

Key is make the bundles small and you won't remember you are wearing them. Very comfy.

PS I too would not wear a pony tail. Not enough hair! I twisted it and claw clipped it. and wore it that way for MONTHS before I wore extensions.

Please ladies be careful who you buy extensions from. Go with what you know works. I took a chance on cheaper hair and it was awful. My manemaxx hair is still holding out months later.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hey Guys! I'm having my stylist look over the ManeMaxx web site as I am a BIG chicken about installing the hair myself. My daughter and I both would love to have extensions. My question is this: Since summer is here and my daughter is very involved with sports, working out, swimming, etc., I think she should wait until the fall for extensions (like around Homecoming time.) I think she would get the most out of the extensions after summer. Opinions anyone???

Good idea to get a pro if you are not comfortable. Hey you can always have her call the 800 number if she has any questions. That is what Tiffany told me to do with my stylist when I have my roots colored with them in. And yeah if she is in the pool a lot and the sun maybe a good idea to wait. Especially if she will wear Blonde.
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Ummm so yah.... I bought some and used it. I didn't need it for length but for volume and mass.

My hair looks....ummmm.....well, I have never needed to nor had any desire to enhance my hair. I am a low maintenance girl that let's her hair air dry and then pulls it into a low ponytail at work.

After putting the manemaxx hair in with the tembond. I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Wink I am now addicted to how my hair looks. I can't go back and will always use this system. I get compliments on my hair all the time...and guess what.

I can now just let it air dry and leave it down! I look like carmen electra!!!! At least in the dark I do!!! he he

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
Ummm so yah.... I bought some and used it. I didn't need it for length but for volume and mass.

My hair looks....ummmm.....well, I have never needed to nor had any desire to enhance my hair. I am a low maintenance girl that let's her hair air dry and then pulls it into a low ponytail at work.

After putting the manemaxx hair in with the tembond. I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Wink I am now addicted to how my hair looks. I can't go back and will always use this system. I get compliments on my hair all the time...and guess what.

I can now just let it air dry and leave it down! I look like carmen electra!!!! At least in the dark I do!!! he he

AWESOME! Man I did not know where you were going with it at first. I thought it was gonna be a neg review.

So glad it worked. Did you take pictures? If you have a before and after pic and just lift up your hair in the back to get a close up shot of your bonds you can enter for $50 off your next purchase there. It is a TRANSFORMATION of the month contest. You give her those pics and fill out a form to share your experience. $50 is pretty good. I just used mine for more hair.

Anyway I want to see some pics! You can find a pic of yourself recently and then a current one with extensions.

Wendy
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina,

Did you do it all yourself? I have put extensions in before, do it all the time actually and I am horrible at doing these. It's not the product though, it is great and the Regal Remy is awesome hair, you get a lot of it too. I just did a terrible job on the ones at the back of my head, maybe I tried to hurry too much. I have a really hard time installing it with out touching the bond much. I could feel the hair peeking out of the top of the bond and a few fell out because I didn't get enough of my hair in there.
I'm running around without any extensions in right now Shock it's not pretty. Also my hair would split around the bonds and the bond would show, that's how thin my hair is I guess.
I'm deciding whether to have a stylist do them or try again. Maybe I'll be better at it this time.
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I did put them in myself and had that learning curve that everyone talks about. Then when it got to the ones that would poke out a little, I had my husband go back in with a little brush and some tembond and put a little on the end that was bothering me. If I felt like one would get a little loose, I would lightly heat them up with a blow dryer and kind of roll it back tighter together. That is how I have been handling it.

The Regal Remy hair is soooo nice. No one cal tell that I have any extensions in. They just say, "WOW! You have sooo much hair! How do you cut it and what do you use?"

I don't have a great picture expressing how flat my hair is compared to the ManeMaxx. I would love to enter myself in, however, I don't want to take them all out just to take a picture. I love them in! I never want to go without them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
lori

Did you have the heat all the way up? If it is not hot enough it won't be thin enough to "seep" through and grab the natural hair.

Please email tiffany as she is so helpful. She does not expect you to go it alone and rely only on the web site for answers.

Also do you have someone who could help with the back? A girlfriend? I had my 17 yr old daughter help with the back as I was too nervous about putting that many in back there. She did a beautiful job. I have replaced some in the back (moved them up) and it is a trick.

But Miss tina's idea about the blow dryer is really good. And how she asked her husband. I'm not kidding anyone can do this to another person. It IS difficult to do it when you can't see but find someone to help.

If you can afford to have your stylist do it then go for that. Just saying if you did not want to spend the extra money, get some help.

Miss tina, if you don't have a good before pic then wait until you do your next install and enter the contest then.
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Hello *waving*
I found this thread a couple of days ago when I was looking on treatments for my melasma (?)...and indeed, I caught the bug! I have been trying to grow my hair for so long-but since I cut my own hair-the temptation to cut it off again in that 'mid way arghh' stage always gets the best of me! So, I am thrilled to think I may be able to do extensions without bulky clips..but although I emailed manemaxx directly to ask if it is possible to do on my short hair- I have not received a response in two days .... thinking of getting some at Sally's instead... at least while I grow it out a bit more--or do any of you know about doing this on short hair?

thanks!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Here are the before and afters. Scroll down and you will see several with short hair that did it and look great!

http://manemaxx.com/extensions/before-after-photos.html

BY THE WAY I CHANGED MY USER NAME AS YOU CAN SEE.
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! I received a respst a few minutes ago from manemaxx... so will order this evening! I am so excited!

My hair is shorter than anyone else on the before/after photos...(very close to the woman with blonde hair)- I will definetley do photos to post!!
Can't wait Razz
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
mariah wrote:
Thank you! I received a respst a few minutes ago from manemaxx... so will order this evening! I am so excited!

My hair is shorter than anyone else on the before/after photos...(very close to the woman with blonde hair)- I will definetley do photos to post!!
Can't wait Razz

Let me know when you get it. I hope everyone gets the kit with the DVD. some try and do without and you really need that to see how to do it. She has lots of close up shots to show you how it should look. She is good at it and it feels like she is at home with you showing you.

And that site is amazing! So much info in the help section.
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am      Reply with quote
yay! I ordered my hair last night!
We leave for our summer vacation tomorrow, so now I have something to look forward to when we come back Bad Grin

DH is going to put them in for me, and we are going to try to do an instructional video- I found none with hair as short as mine. I will certainly do before and after photos though!

I will keep you posted!
Thanks everyone for your help Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
What length did you get? If you make the bonds really small and pay attention to how small she does it in the video, they will be covered and I think it will look fine. I mean you attach them to 1/4 of an inch from the scalp and certainly have a few inches of hair to cover it up correct? I would also suggest calling around for a salon to trim and blend your hair to the extensions after you install them. Just look up salons that actually put in extensions. They will have stylists that know how to do it. Cutting natural hair and cutting extensions are different with how you hold the hair while cutting. And since you have short hair it will most likely be necessary to blend it since there will be quite a difference in length between your hair and the extension hair. Hope that makes sense. So you can't just go to a regular hair stylist. Don't take the chance on that cuz you made an investment with that hair.
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
thank you wenrow for that advice. I know you are SO right... but money will be an issue Embarassed
I can't even get myself to tell dh how much I spent on the hair extensions Exclamation although I know he will just Rolling Eyes
but truth is that I should not be so vain when times are not the best Crying or Very sad
guilt here.... Sad

I hope this is not something I will regret having done!

will keep you posted!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
mariah wrote:
thank you wenrow for that advice. I know you are SO right... but money will be an issue Embarassed
I can't even get myself to tell dh how much I spent on the hair extensions Exclamation although I know he will just Rolling Eyes
but truth is that I should not be so vain when times are not the best Crying or Very sad
guilt here.... Sad

I hope this is not something I will regret having done!

will keep you posted!

Oh I don't think you will regret it. Hey a tip to speed things up during the process. When I had my 17 yr old do the back for me I was cutting the hair into bundles and laying them out for her to pick up, dip and apply. It made it speed it up a bit. Before you even begin, cut off as many bundles as you can and lay them out to be ready to put in. That step can really help. Or not. Everyone has their own "rhythm" once it starts. You'll see what I mean. In the beginning it is slow then it does fall into a rhythm. Maybe have him to the back first and as much as he can in the places you can't see and then IF he starts burning out(this takes all day) you can do the sides yourself. Or start again the next day if you wish.

I have bundles attached to the very front of my hairline AND some about AN INCH from the top. The bonds matches so well,and I have hair that falls over it so it does not show at all. So I think even though your hair is short, you will get a lot of pieces in, so many that you can't tell at all you once had short hair.

IF you don't think it needs blending anywhere but the bottom, then go get a cheap pair of thinning shears and just cut along the bottom Or if you feel more ambitious,you can thin the natural ends all over your head. (Just a 1/8" to 1/4" from the bottom) It is almost a fool proof way to blend extension hair.

And remember this: her 800 number is there for you to call if you have questions DURING the installation OK? Don't hesitate to call if you need to be talked through something. I am here to help but she can help REAL TIME OK?

What length did you get?
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
have not posted in quite a while. This topic sure caught my eye!

I have Hasimotos thyroid disease and PCOS. I've felt pretty screwed on the hair loss front. Top and sides mostly, tho I do think I'm losing some in the back... It's not totally awful yet, but.. I'm hoping the hair loss will stop as meds get regulated to what they need to be.

I've been told that extensions wouldn't help me, to make the top and sides thicker/fuller, will my thinness, as the bonds would probably show thru.. I figured as much..I have had extensions in the past, and each time, the hair was awful, putting it mildly. Plus they came out easily {unless I wanted them to}... I've had the sewn in type and glue ins, in different ways. Plus have worn falls.. I'm getting the impression that these might be the answer... Much rather do this than wigs, even tho they have awesome wigs now...

This would also so be much cheaper...

My hair is long, between bra strap and waist, but thin, no body. Altho I air dry and it's frizzy really wavy.. My bangs are another story. It's taken me literally over 10 years to get them to kind of grow out. they would just break off and be almost baby bangs...

I think? I have enough hair to cover the bonds on the sides {one side is worse than the other} From looking at the pictures I can tell the bonds are almost invisible to the eye, so wind and that might not be a problem..

I'm curious, I think I read where your hair is really thin, and you also go fairly close to the front of your hair line, and the front of your head?

I'm reading around the site, but haven't gotten all the way thru..

I will be asking Tiffany questions, but thought possibly I could get your input on these as well, as you've been thru, I think, some similar issues..

Thanks for any help and for putting this product out there. I doubt I'd have heard about it anytime soon..

P.S. Happy to hear your health is improving and things weren't as bad as they could have been. You and your daughter are beautiful...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
I have not posted in quite a while. This topic sure caught my eye!

I have Hasimotos thyroid disease and PCOS. I've felt pretty screwed on the hair loss front. Top and sides mostly, tho I do think I'm losing some in the back... It's not totally awful yet, but.. I'm hoping the hair loss will stop as meds get regulated to what they need to be.

I've been told that extensions wouldn't help me, to make the top and sides thicker/fuller, will my thinness, as the bonds would probably show thru.. I figured as much..I have had extensions in the past, and each time, the hair was awful, putting it mildly. Plus they came out easily {unless I wanted them to}... I've had the sewn in type and glue ins, in different ways. Plus have worn falls.. I'm getting the impression that these might be the answer... Much rather do this than wigs, even tho they have awesome wigs now...

This would also so be much cheaper...

My hair is long, between bra strap and waist, but thin, no body. Altho I air dry and it's frizzy really wavy.. My bangs are another story. It's taken me literally over 10 years to get them to kind of grow out. they would just break off and be almost baby bangs...

I think? I have enough hair to cover the bonds on the sides {one side is worse than the other} From looking at the pictures I can tell the bonds are almost invisible to the eye, so wind and that might not be a problem..

I'm curious, I think I read where your hair is really thin, and you also go fairly close to the front of your hair line, and the front of your head?

I'm reading around the site, but haven't gotten all the way thru..

I will be asking Tiffany questions, but thought possibly I could get your input on these as well, as you've been thru, I think, some similar issues..

Thanks for any help and for putting this product out there. I doubt I'd have heard about it anytime soon..

P.S. Happy to hear your health is improving and things weren't as bad as they could have been. You and your daughter are beautiful...

Oh Thanks. Yes I understand your dilemma. If you are going for thickness only then I think you have a real shot at this method!You don't need as much to apply so there is less to show. Plus the bond is not noticable,even if you have your hair up! I wear a pony up sometimes(now that the bonds have grown out from the scalp it works well) and my daughter said she could not tell at all. You make the bonds so small so even weak thin hair can hold it. AND getting them out won't take the hair with it. THAT is the biggest problem with weak hair, not so much holding it.

My thin hair worked as a positive because it was so thin that it blended perfectly with the extensions. you know what I mean? Someone with thick hair has a harder time having it blend up there when adding a lot of length to shorter hair. So I LIKE that my hair is thin so I can have this hair.

Oh and are you going to love love love the Regal Remy hair! You won't be able to stop touching it when you get it. I mean just holding on to the weft and running your hands through it as well as when it is in! It IS silk! I tell every one get the Remy, spend a little more to have hair that will last ove 9 months. And it feels so good.

And then when you get it in, you will have beautiful hair that everyone will envy girl!

Yes email her.She is there to help. and please everyone come back here and let me know how it goes!
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me... I've been afraid of getting to excited, in case I was going to be let down, like so many times before this..

I do understand what you mean by, our thinner hair, working in our favor. THAT has me really excited!

I can't tell you how excited I am {tho I know full well, you understand Very Happy } to hopefully get some thickness to the top and sides, plus a a little more length too, I hope, on the sides. They just never have grown as well as the back.. Not to bad, but a little more will be great!

I'm still digging thru the site, and coming up with my questions for Tiffany... I hope it's not to long before I can order and have hair like I doubt I've ever had...

I had already decided to get the RR hair, but your rec means a lot..

I'm nervous to do the install myself, but will watch the video until I'm fairly sure I have ti down. I'll have my husband and daughter watch it too... He used to glue in some that I used to have, for me, after watching it being done.. Does pretty darn good work too! Yeah, I'm lucky he'll do this kind of thing for me, I know...LOL

Oh, a couple more question.

Is the pot and stuff portable? Thinking for trips, just in case I have an issue...

Can you use the claw clips to put your hair up as well, and have you ever tried to do any sort of up do? Not a big up do person, but I do throw my hair up in scrunchies to sleep..

Thanks again... Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Is the pot and stuff portable? Thinking for trips, just in case I have an issue...

Yes it is. This good for those who DO the hair themselves and travel to the homes of clients. It is very small. When you are done with the bond, let it cool inside the pot and after it is cool it just pops out and looks like a disc. Then you can add another color to the pot. So it is not like that pot is ruined after melting one color. Fantastic.

Can you use the claw clips to put your hair up as well, and have you ever tried to do any sort of up do? Not a big up do person, but I do throw my hair up in scrunchies to sleep..

They suggest you sleep with your hair in a loose pony or braid at night. No tangles in the morning that way. Scrunchies are best because they are soft.

For wearing it up, I do wear a pony tail, low when I first get them in and I can actually wear it higher later on as they grow away from my scalp. And I have bonds all along the perimeter of my back hairline. You cannot see it. I only wear it UP in a clip if I am bathing. Not a good idea to claw areas that have bonds in ya know?

Now the Regal Remy hair is very popular so sometimes they are on back order. but she still sends you your whole kit so that you can get familiar with it and watch the DVD. Fantastic that your husband has experience with extensions! My daughter helped me and she is (well was at the time) 17. If you can do some parts yourself, then it is even easier with someone helping.

What length are you getting? I am so curious!

Oh and you are perfect for her "Transformation of the Month" contest! After your install email her about it. Remember to take a pic of yourself BEFORE front and back, Take one pic during, just a close up of the bonds in back, and your after pic. You win $50 off your next purchase of any supplies you need. I used it for more hair when I needed it.

I am on her site as the winner of May. My daughter is "Miss April".

I want to tell you how weak my hair is:
I had someone have it color it THREE TIMES in 2 days. 2 times on one day, 1 time the next. And then she colored too dark the last time, like she FORGOT what original color the day before! Obviously I would not go back to HER to correct this and I HAD to have it re colored. she actually left me with almost BLACK hair and blonde highlights! so I found another place with an (what I thought) experienced colorist to correct it. She left me brassy and it looked bad. I just went to an Ulta and found a home toner to fix it. Not so bad but that means I had my hair colored FOUR TIMES in 4 days! AND the chemicals from toning so that is 5 times in less than a week!

A month later I had found a stylist I used to use a while ago( her costs had gone up and could not afford) Well I found some money to use her so that I would not have any more problems. she did a nice job just taking care of my roots and left a nice brown color and did not touch the highlights. 6 weeks later I went back to her for my highlight touch up (expected roots only) and color. she decided I should have highlights all over my head AND lighter. You know what that means? That means using MORE BLEACH and ALL OVER MY HEAD and LEAVING IT ON LONGER!

I swear I would expect a colorist to say I could not have highlights any where but roots for 6 months minimum. You think huh?

So over 3 months my hair went through all that. I had breakage up to my scalp with ONE INCH pieces all over. What longer pieces I had were so delicate. I had my cutter (I go to sep places for color and cut) had to cut off 5 inches. So I was left with much shorter, thin, AWFUL hair. I could not even wear a pony cuz there wasn't enough hair! I just did that claw lip updo to hide it. Wore it for months like that.

Then I found Manemaxx and even I can use this method. I've gone through months of wear with no problems and one take down with no loss of hair besides the regular shedding. You shed 50-100 hairs a day naturally.

I take vitamins for my hair during all this and only get my roots colored(had a "talk" with the colorist about that) and have any amount my cutter feels I need cut off when I go in. My hair is getting healthier every day under this hair.

So hopefully that gives you confidence about your hair holding up. If I can manage this, almost anyone can!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |