Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Dr. Perry's NightSkin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this? I've been hearing it in an ad on my local radio station for a long time. I really trust this station not to put some BS product on the air so I think it COULD work. But the proof is in the pudding.

I want to start tackling not just my wrinkles but sun damage and although i had great results with the Obagi system it was a long ritual every night AND expensive because you gotta get it from the Dermatologist.

It sells for $45 on Ebay right now and $69 retail from the site. But i guess with all the separate ingredients it saves you money and it is a one step thing, just slather it on before bed, so that is nice too.

but I always want to check before i try something.

I just ordered some Origins Youthtopia serum because my gf said it did so well with her but that does not address the sun spot problem. so I thought I would use the Origin's in the am and the NightSkin at night and see if I get some real results. I'll post pics of progress.

But has anyone tried it?
gonatural
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I've also been hearing Nightskin advertised and been thinking about trying. Would really like to hear from someone who has tried it.
TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard the same ad and I'm sure they are legit. The radio station's integrity is on the line and it wouldn't be ethical if they tried to scam the listener. Nightskin sounds good and is worth a try because it has glycolic acid and other antioxidants in it.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
i have never heard of this brand ,does anyone can say something about it!`
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
I am also have never heard of this brand.Can anyone give a web adress to know about theri products?
havana8

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
chenhui wrote:
I am also have never heard of this brand.Can anyone give a web adress to know about theri products?

http://www.nightskin.com/about.html
lilsigngrl
5% products discount

Sat May 23, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to comment on the Nightskin product by Dr. Perry.

The first time I heard about the product was in the book "You: Being Beautiful" by Dr's Oz and Roizen. I had been watching Dr. Oz on Oprah and had read "You: The Owner's Manual," but never had either doctor endorsed any product. When they praised Dr. Perry's Nightskin in their book due to the combination of highly effective ingredients, my curiosity was sparked. I had great success at transforming my skin with Obagi, but Obagi is expensive to keep up with and was more to reverse damage than to prevent further aging.

When I heard an ad for Nightskin one day on the radio, offering a free 10-day trial sample, I couldn't help myself. I only paid for shipping and the product arrived quickly. I figured if I tried it for 10-days and saw no change in my skin then I was only out a couple bucks.

Well, let me just say that I ordered a full bottle within two days of trying Nightskin! When I woke up, my skin was smoother, my pores were smaller, and my face had a nice healthy glow to it. WOW! No drying, no peeling, and I got the same consistent results every night that I used it.

As of yesterday, I went back on the website for Nightskin and ordered the 3-bottle deal. One bottle is now $69 but you can get 3 for $139, ($146 including shipping), which is a much better deal (obviously).

The ingredients are mainly glycolic acid, vitamin A, and vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid). There are other ingredients but I didn't read any fillers or extra junk that wasn't necessary to the formula.

I am a skin care junkie and have lots of products, but I will continue to order and use Nightskin due to the awesomeness it has done to my face. I realize there are DIYers who can purchase these products separately for much cheaper, but for me, it's easier to just have a formula pre-made that I can put on right before bed and wake up looking great.

Thanks for letting me speak on this!
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thats fantastic! Good that you are pleased with the product. Antioxidants and glycolic acid is what is needed in skin care products for people to see a difference in skin texture. Hope to hear more reviews once you have used it for about a month or two.
gonatural
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I too finally broke down and tried this. I love it. I am also doing Obagi maintenance and this is a great supplement.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 28, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone else given this a try? I'd like to hear from other too, before I get suckered in Smile.
Vivienne

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I've been using NS since early March 09, on my second jar, so I feel ok to speak out. This product DOES clean and clear pores, if thats an issue for you. I believe its a better choice for younger skins because at age 50 I see no real improvement in some fine lines at my eyes, and a few on my forehead, and it claims to hydrate and smooth lines over time. And even though it does clean pores, I still have large pores, so I still have to use other products for that problem. It's not the all-in-one solution for my problems obviously, but it is a very good product and worth a try. Simple to use and doesn't cost as much as many others (cost was 3 for $99 when I ordered in Feb.) Ladies, whatever you do, use a good moisturizer and suncreen during the day, take it from me!!!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Vivienne wrote:
I've been using NS since early March 09, on my second jar, so I feel ok to speak out. This product DOES clean and clear pores, if thats an issue for you. I believe its a better choice for younger skins because at age 50 I see no real improvement in some fine lines at my eyes, and a few on my forehead, and it claims to hydrate and smooth lines over time. And even though it does clean pores, I still have large pores, so I still have to use other products for that problem. It's not the all-in-one solution for my problems obviously, but it is a very good product and worth a try. Simple to use and doesn't cost as much as many others (cost was 3 for $99 when I ordered in Feb.) Ladies, whatever you do, use a good moisturizer and suncreen during the day, take it from me!!!

Thanks a lot for the input! How long would you say 1 tube lasts you?
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Leslie Baumann has already noted about Retinol inactivates when mixed with AHAs which is exactly what this product contains. So How???
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I see that a few people really like this, but Vivienne said that it doesn't do too much for fine lines. Has anyone else tried this yet? I just heard about it in an article at http://www.fitness.com/articles/722/celebrity_skin.php and wondered if I should get it. I want something that will help with fine lines. Right now I use Retin A at night and a Vitamin A and E cream in the morning by MDForte. I'm always looking for something better. Thanks! Smile
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'm listening to Dr. Perry on the radio right now and thinking about getting the free sample. If I don't like it, I can always stick in my purse as handcream.

I'm using SkinBiology Skin Signals copper peptide serum during the day and their LacSal exfoliant at night. I've just done my third dermaroll, so have been using Garden of Wisdom Full O' Vitamins serum at night for the past few nights for healing instead of LacSal.

I was going to go back to LacSal at night and then alternate GoW's serum with the CP on alternate days. However, I heard that vitamins degrade on the skin when exposed to sunlight, so it sounds like you have to use it at night. Should I alternate the LacSal and GoW at night instead?

The Night Skin seems like the best of both worlds with exfoliation (glycolic acid) with vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) so it might be better for me to use at night, right? Then I read that you shouldn't use glycolic acids with Vitamin C. Why not? Aren't they both acids?

I'm confused!
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the free sample. Be forewarned to carefully write down the order confirmation number and alternate Customer Service number they give you because you will get AUTOMATIC monthly shipments unless you cancel within ten days.

They also said to take a before photo and then after seven days an after photo to compare results. I don't think I'll see that much of a difference considering I use similar products already but if someone has only used drugstore skincare, they might see a difference. Now that I think of it, $49.95+$4.95 shipping every month will cost more than my SkinBiology and GofW products so it is unlikely I will order. Still, I'm curious.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't see much difference after a week but that is because I've been using similar products for months. It maintained what I had.

I cancelled the automatic shipment today. They try to pressure you into buying, which pissed me off. I have no problems with the product but I have other products I need to use up that are similar. In the future, I'm going to look for another product with the same ingredients because it would probably be cheaper.
keltoid

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone specifically comment on how this product worked on large dark freckles or liver spots on the face? I really want to lighten or get rid of a few I have from sun damage! Thanks!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |