Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

dose anyone know where to buy floral water?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Floral water is no laughing matter!

I get mine from essentiallyoils.com (or maybe co.uk)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I think if you are in Europe, it's really not a problem, you can get it almost everywhere.

If you are in US, you can check these webs
spafeature
spalook
beautyhabit
beautycenter
essentialdayspa.com-ca
eurost21.biz/us/
smartbomb

I had no idea at the moment which of them carry what you are looking for, but those are all selling the related things.
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
I think if you are in Europe, it's really not a problem, you can get it almost everywhere.

spafeature
spalook
beautyhabit
beautycenter
essentialdayspa.com-ca
eurost21.biz/us/
smartbomb

I had no idea at the moment which of them carry what you are looking for, but those are all selling the related things.
Thank you so much. I am in Canada Razz
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:

spafeature
spalook
beautyhabit
beautycenter
essentialdayspa.com-ca
eurost21.biz/us/
smartbomb

You're welcome. Err, and I think the first one should be spafeatures, and so sad to find it's under construction now Crying or Very sad .
I had purchased things from spafeatures and spalook, and feel good. They also have frequency and great deals often, like 20%off,$20 off $30.....

And here is another one.http://thepersonalformulator.com/wvss/

Many of them sell oils and DIY stuff
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
You can get some of the best and even some very hard to find floral waters at www.acqua-vita.com. They are based in Toronto. Suzanne, the owner is very knowledgeable and she has written a great book on hydrosols which you may want to pick up as well. Lots of great info and helpful tips.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
ww.naturesgift.com in the states is also great....
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
wildflower wrote:
You can get some of the best and even some very hard to find floral waters atwww.acqua-vita.com. They are based in Toronto. Suzanne, the owner is very knowledgeable and she has written a great book on hydrosols which you may want to pick up as well. Lots of great info and helpful tips.
Hi wild flower, I cann't open the site, do you know why? Razz
havana8

Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
wildflower wrote:
You can get some of the best and even some very hard to find floral waters atwww.acqua-vita.com. They are based in Toronto. Suzanne, the owner is very knowledgeable and she has written a great book on hydrosols which you may want to pick up as well. Lots of great info and helpful tips.
Hi wild flower, I cann't open the site, do you know why? Razz

I think because there is a period at the end of the link.... try this

http://www.acqua-vita.com/
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Jurlique has rose and lavendar I think...or you could make it yourself.
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:

spafeature
spalook
beautyhabit
beautycenter
essentialdayspa.com-ca
eurost21.biz/us/
smartbomb

Here is the one I use:

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.ca/

They sell a lot of stuff like floral water, essential oils, carrier oils, etc.

Ship to North America for sure. Not sure about other countries.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Finally, we have something North American is not so easy and cheap to get. Everywhere in Europe. I am not sure about US and Canadian, but do remeber check the ingredients as most floral water is not 100% organic.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
just get decleors!!
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
NDA rocks!

Newdirectionsaromatics are the best! They are also in Canada - shipping is affordable
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
One of my favorite places to shop --- http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

Not only do they sell hydrosols.... REAL hydrosols that are a by-product of producing essential oil, but you can also purchase carrier oils, essential oils, clays, wax, many ingredients for your own DIY projects. Oh, their bulk teas.... and herbs... are absolutely superb.

Nearly everything they sell is organic. Based in Oregon, yes they ship to Canada too!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |