Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
What should I mix my Juvenil with?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I got my Yonka Juvenil last week along with some other goodies (and many samples I now want to buy)

I love the Juvenil and want to buy a night treatment cream to use with it. So far, I've been using my Decleor hydra-matt (which I need to re-order too). I know everyone will tell me creme 15, but I'm worried if it will dry me out at all? I dry out fairly easily, and produce grease easily too.

Would Phyto 58 for Normal to Oily Skin be a better choice??

(Note: I do have some wrinkles on my forehead and between the eyes - I'm 25 years old and concerned about it!)
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE Yonka and this line was excellent for clearing my skin. I would suggest either Cream PG, which I can use and it does not strip your skin. Or cream 93 for combination skin. This would be for AM

Use Phyto 58 at night.
moshimoshi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I like Yonka Juvenil, too... I've tried it for 2 weeks along with Cream 15... A lot of the little white bumps underneath my skin that have been there forever seem to disappear... And I didn't have much of acne either, even during the time of the month!!! Very Happy However, I find the combination somewhat dry up my skin with daily use AM and PM, because I start to get dry patches on my forehead and cheeks Sad So I sorta back out a little with only PM use and alternate with Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel... And use Cream PG in AM... The dry patches seem undercontrolled...

Maybe I should also look into Phyto 58 as Miss Shoes suggested??!! Confused
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Decleor for the day...my makeup seems to go on smoothly..

I really am looking for a night cream to mix it with....sounds like the phyto might be the right one, let's see what others think...
SKiser
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I actually ran out and am waiting on my replacement. I have mixed the Juvenil with both my PG Creme and Creme 15. It hasn't dried my skin at all. BUT I have extremely oily skin anyway. I still think I'm addicted to this stuff(even with the um "odor"). I can only suggest trying it and see. Confused Some help huh? Sad
Mabsy

Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 am      Reply with quote
I mix Juvenil with Creme15 (although it might be a bit of overkill) but I would only use that at night not twice daily. If I apply Juvenil in the morning it's mainly as a spot treatment.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy - You don't find it too drying? That's my main concern. I hate when my skin peels off!!

Skiser - Am I totally weird cuz I kind of like the smell of the Juvenil?!! Laughing I'm glad I listened to you and got the juvenil, it's made a big difference. Just 1 - 2 zits at a time instead of 15 - 20

Maybe I'll just try the creme 15 first..it is $10 less...Why do I get myself confused all the time? Rolling Eyes
SKiser
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Skiser - Am I totally weird cuz I kind of like the smell of the Juvenil?!! I'm glad I listened to you and got the juvenil, it's made a big difference. Just 1 - 2 zits at a time instead of 15 - 20

Laughing You just described my problem. I'm still working on incorporating my Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil in with my Yonka products. And NOW EDS has that special where you buy any Yonka product and get a cleanser free. THE cleanser I've been eyeing. :roll:Oh, and just to add to the confusion, I think I actually like the Yonka PG Creme for mattifying better than the Decleor Hydra Matte. Embarassed
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
you like the PG better?? hmm....now I've added another thing for my next fix...

I've been eyeing that cleanser too....I'm going to have to order something..

Sneaky EDS people...if only I had waited another week before placing my last order!
Mabsy

Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:56 am      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
Mabsy - You don't find it too drying? That's my main concern. I hate when my skin peels off!!

No, but I don't use this non-stop though. Just for a stretch of a few days when I expect that my skin will take a turn for the worse or when I see that my skin is looking a tad cranky. I've got normal to combo skin though so I am not prone to dryness.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so weak...I'm a junkie!

I decided to try the creme 15 first, just cuz it's $10 cheaper...oh why did I ever join this forum...I have no income..I BETTER get my scholarship for school..

I justify this purchase with getting A's on all my midterms!!

I NEED HELP!!
Mabsy

Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
I justify this purchase with getting A's on all my midterms!!

You deserve a treat! Congratulations by the way Cool
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy,

Now the trick it to keep up the grades til finals in december. I doubt it'll be too hard...and I should be able to get a scholarship for next year....

I like to treat myself..I also got a gehwol cream and more decleor hydra-matt..
SKiser
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe I totally forgot to congratulate you! Of course you deserve it. Just think of all the skincare goodies you can get if you get good grades. Laughing Great reason huh?
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I know Juvenil is effective result when mixing with creme15 or cremePG.
In the morning Juvenil and PG,in the evening Juvenil and 15.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I only use Juvenil to spot treat. I am afraid of applying it all over my face because I don't want my whole face to start purging.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |