Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Neocutis Bio-Serum Intensive Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this product? It looks interesting and I'm wondering what results members have seen with it.
lisaroberts
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I was lucky enough to get a sample of this in my last order. WOW! I used it around my mouth (parenthesis) -- what a difference. This will be my next splurge. hth

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
I finished first round of 7 days and ordered another 7 to 14 day kit...impressive results. I am a 42 yr old skin care/procedure junkie. I am not easily impressed, but this product is impressing me; especially in skin texture and filling in some volume under my eyes. It is expensive, but so far worth every penny!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
I finished first round of 7 days and ordered another 7 to 14 day kit...impressive results. I am a 42 yr old skin care/procedure junkie. I am not easily impressed, but this product is impressing me; especially in skin texture and filling in some volume under my eyes. It is expensive, but so far worth every penny!

Arh Loribar I wish I never read your post..now I want this. Laughing Laughing
Sounds really good though.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, loribar, I'm using 302 Drops to re-texture my chin area. It's very rough. I've been considering upgrading to 302 Hight Potency Serum. Now I'm wondering if the product you're talking about would be more effective. Could you be more specific when you say it improves skin texture? Thank you very much. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Mars...I'm not familiar with the product you are using so I can't offer any comparison, but there is a visible difference in the texture of my skin. The most notable difference is the way my skin feels..sooooo smooth. My makeup glides on. My skin is also plumper and the tone is more even as well. This is all in a very short time of using the product. I haven't been using it long enough to post much else, but this is pretty close to some instant gratification. Hope this helps!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,loribar, I'm going to check into it. I want to know what "pullulan" is. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Thanks,loribar, I'm going to check into it. I want to know what "pullulan" is. Smile

Pullulan is a polysaccharide polymer consisting of maltotriose units, also known as α-1,4- ;α-1,6-glucan. Three glucose units in maltotriose are connected by an α-1,4 glycosidic bond, whereas consecutive maltotriose units are connected to each other by an α-1,6 glycosidic bond. Pullulan is produced from starch by the fungus Aureobasidium pullulans.

As an edible, mostly tasteless polymer, the chief commercial use of pullulan is in the manufacture of edible films that are used in various breath freshener or oral hygiene products such as Listerine Cool Mint PocketPaks. As a food additive, it is known by the E number E1204.

(information from Wikipedia)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the complete ingredient list for the Bio-Serum Intensive Treatment.

Ingredients:
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PULLULAN, SQUALANE, AMINOPROPYL ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, ARGININE, PROLINE, GLYCINE, GLUTAMINE, PROCESSED SKIN PROTEINS (PSP®), TRIFLUORACETYL TRIPEPTIDE-2, ALGAE EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, DEXTRAN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, loribar, I'm using 302 Drops to re-texture my chin area. It's very rough. I've been considering upgrading to 302 Hight Potency Serum. Now I'm wondering if the product you're talking about would be more effective. Could you be more specific when you say it improves skin texture? Thank you very much. Smile

Mars, have you seen Skippie's posts about the lotion mask? Not sure what you are trying to improve as far as your skin texture on the chin, but Skippie had remarkable results with the lotion mask, especially in the chin area. You might want to check out that, too.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Not directly related to the Intensive product, but I read in More magazine that derms are using Retin A (Renova, etc.) at night and then applying a growth factor product on top of the RA. In the magazine it mentioned the Neocutis as one to use.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. I've put it in my shopping cart. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:

Any updates on this product, loribar?
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Sorry Rileygirl...I somehow missed the notification of your question...holidays, ugh!

I have no doubt this is an effective, powerful product..it absolutely delivers on the benefits listed under its product info.

BUT, I do have one complaint. It makes me look puffy. I have a thin, sculpted face so volume is usually a good thing for me, but this started to make my face look different to me in a weird sort of way...I actually started to miss my sculpted look.( I assume this is mostly due to the HA in the product, but who knows.)

One thing that bugged me were the usage instructions. They tell you to use it 7-14 days as an intensive treatment, but then it never recommended whether you could use it indefinitely or suggest how long to wait before using it again.

I called the company and the lady I spoke to said you could use it continuously, but she seemed thrown by the question and just didn't sound all that knowledgeable SO....

I'm still using it intermittently. I've tried using it as a spot treatment under eyes, in n/l folds, temple area...anywhere I want volume, but still don't like the puffy look when used daily even in those areas.

I only use my retin a twice a week and I'm going to try using it on top of that and see what happens. I don't want to miss out on the obvious benefits of this stuff, but I can't use it daily.

I hope this helps and is not too confusing!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Loribar. I am not sure how old you are but do you have wrinkles? I am curious if this really fills in the wrinkles. I am using the regular Neocutis at the moment, but was thinking about getting this stuff (actually the pen version which is supposed to be the same thing) to see if it would fill in wrinkles. It almost sounds like it would by you using the term puffy!
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Rileygirl....I'm 42 and don't have alot of wrinkles thanks to botox and all the other stuff I've done!!! Rolling Eyes

I do have some wrinkling underneath my eyes and the neocutis bio serum certainly helped with that.

I think the pen is an excellent idea so you can get it directly on the wrinkles and avoid the surrounding tissue to avoid the dreaded puff. I wish I had taken before and after pics so you could see what I'm talking about (actually to see if anyone else other than me could see it)!!

I am an extreme critic of myself...something I'm working on, but this is one of the few products where there was an almost immediate result.

Let me know if you get the pen and if it provides results for you. I'm going to wait for your rec!! I have been on quite the beauty binge and expedition lately!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Loribar. Glad to hear that the Neocutis seemed to help under your eyes! I am almost ready to hit the buy button! I'll keep you posted when I get the pen and the results! Off topic, but you would not have happened to try the TNS Essential Serum would you?
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Rileygirl, I haven't tried it...the one product in the world I haven't tried!LOL!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
Sorry Rileygirl, I haven't tried it...the one product in the world I haven't tried!LOL!

Oh, well, it was worth a try! Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 am      Reply with quote
The trial begins. I got my pen product yesterday and will use it every evening (I started last night). The pen is very similar to the Estee Lauder product. It has a tip on it and you screw the bottom to get the product out of the tip of the pen. I was a little disappointed, as I was hoping that this Neocutis pen would be more like a paint brush tip that you could apply to individual wrinkles, but that is not the case. So, I'll post back after 2 weeks (which is supposedly when you are to see some results!).
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait to hear how it goes Rileygirl. I've been using Neocutis Eye, Journee, and Bio-Active creams which I like. I think the Journee makes my skin look smoother at least. Can't report on anything else at the moment, too early still.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Looking forward to your results rileygirl. So the pen is basically the same as the serum isn't it? I just checked the ingredients. I was thinking about the serum but it's quite expensive if it doesn't work, so getting the pen to start with is a great idea.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'll keep you posted, WhiteWolf, and miss anna. Miss anna, as far as I could tell the pen was identical to the expensive serum, but it is only for spot treatments, not the entire face like the serum is. I definitely thought this was the best way to try it out as the cost of the other is Very high!
loribar
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Cannot wait to here of your results/experiences. I am reallly pleased since I started using it twice a week layered over my retin a.

This seems to be the best protocol for me.

Thanks so much for posting and sharing experiencesa111 I love to learn!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:39 am      Reply with quote
loribar wrote:
Cannot wait to here of your results/experiences. I am reallly pleased since I started using it twice a week layered over my retin a.

This seems to be the best protocol for me.

Thanks so much for posting and sharing experiencesa111 I love to learn!

Loribar, so you are using the serum only twice a week now? What products are you currently using, if you don't mind my asking!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |