Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Advanced ResKue for chest veins
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there.
I've been using Advanced ResKue vitamin K cream since 19th December. Unfortunately I've seen no improvement in my broken caps on my chest. It said to use for 3 months before assessing the results. It's been 12 weeks now. I'll continue to use the bit that's left in the bottle, but I won't be getting anymore.

For those that are interested the ingredients are here:

Ingredients: deionized water, aloe barbadensis gel, phytonadione (vitamin K), butylene glycol, cyclomethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate , potassium cetyl phosphate, capylic/capic/stearic triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, PEG-40 stearate, panthenol, ascorbyl tetraisopalimate, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, ergocalciferol, hyaluronic acid, sodium lactate, sodium PCA, glycine, fructose, urea, 7% niacinamide, inositol, sodium benzoate, lactic acid, fragrance, BHA, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol. 5% Vitamin K Cream - bruises, after surgery cream, dark eye circles
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Mishey. That's too bad you did not find something that worked. I am also looking for something (prefer a cream/lotion) to reduce broken capillaries on my chest and face. If you find something would you post it. thanks...Harriet
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I am sorry to hear this did not work, Mishey.

I had to stop using this, as I am trialing 302 and cannot use anything else with the 302, but I had started using Auriderm Clearing Gel. This seemed to have some improvement in about 2 weeks. I definitely had a diminishing of my broken caps on my face from it. Nothing drastic, but enough that it took the redness away and I noticed it in the mirror. I think with longer use, one may have some results with this product.

You can get it at skincarerx.com
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Harriet I'll be sure to let you know if I find something. I'll be trying the AALS next.

Riley are you using the Auriderm Gel while using the 302? If so please let me know how it goes.
Thanks.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Harriet I'll be sure to let you know if I find something. I'll be trying the AALS next.

Riley are you using the Auriderm Gel while using the 302? If so please let me know how it goes.
Thanks.

No, Mishey, I am not still using the Auriderm Gel. I had to stop everything to try the 302 and I am being being good and really wanting to give that line a try!

Off topic, but did you get the AALS and have you used it yet?
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
No haven't purchased it yet, but it looks like I'll have to get on to it pretty soon.
I understand it can take quite some time and persistence to see results with the AALS, but will let you know if or when I see results on the caps.

I might also look into the Auriderm too I think. 2 weeks is not very long to be seeing results that's for sure. Sounds promising. Thanks for that Riley. Smile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I think the only way to completely eradicate broken capillaries is to have them zapped using IPL. The laser disperses the blood. No topical cream is ever going to do that, no matter what the manufacturer promises. As for the AALS, that hasn't done much for my broken caps either. I do use a Vaculifter to massage my face - the makers claim that the massage can help strengthen the capillaries - but as I said earlier, the only real fix is to get them zapped.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Keliu and other ladies, I was just about to say you could probably see great results from IPL. Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like some of my broken caps went away on my face. I've been talking in certain posts about how I think I may have rosacea. Maybe skin can healby itself, or some products can help your epidermis thicken a little so the caps are less noticable through the skin. Just a theory. But for your chest it might be worth it to see a reputable techinician or doctor to perform IPL. I've seen some awesome results on line. Also, maybe the rosacea Light Stim would be better thah the AALS??? Anyone want to speak to that?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Great to be able to learn what others are trying and with what success. I may have missed it but what is AALS. thanks. I have just started the Dr H rhythmic sensitive skin ampules and so far I am really liking it. Will let you know if it reduces the redness and broken capillaries. I have been using Jurlique for about a month and then the Dr H so my skin is not going through much "purging". callalily regarding your skin thickening comment. I think that since I stopped products with "actives" my skin is becoming thicker and fuller looking, less sagging.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
The AALS is an Anti-aging Light Stim which is an LED from the Light Stim company. It's an LED with specific anti-aging benefits; helps lines, wrinkles, elasticity.

http://www.lightstim.com/

You can look it up with the search function. You might be interested in the Rosacea light stim Harriet. Have a poke around the forums I'm sure you'll learn plenty. Are you considering IPL.
Do you mind if I ask you where you are located? There is a doctor in Vancouver whose work I find very impressive.

http://www.drjoannaday.com/ipl-photorejuvenation.html

Check out her before and afters.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey and Harriet, one peice of advice I can give you is be careful in the shower. People tend to get broken capillaries if they put their faces in front of the shower head. The pressure causes your vessels to burst. Chest could easily be the same thing. I'm going to be more careful, myself.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi callalily. Thanks for the feedback. I may consider ILP. and re the suggestion about the shower...that is very helpful as I notice that my chest is quite red after a shower and much less so after a bath. I am not sure about the AALS and will look into it. So far right now I am giving the Dr Haushka a one month trial with the night ampules for sensitive skin. I think I am starting to see a mild reduction on one cheek, the one with fewer broken capillaries. and I am glad you have seen improvement in your broken capillaries. I live in Toronto so unfortunately can't use your referral. If you live in Vancouver it must be great now, you get such an early spring!! all the best. Harriet
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
Callalily thanks for the suggestion re the shower. I will be careful of that.

I have had a few IPL treatments on my chest previously, but it made no difference whatsoever. And it was very costly too. Crying or Very sad

Harriet please let us know if you find something that improves things for you.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 am      Reply with quote
That's so disappointing Mishey. You should come out here Harriet the flowers are finally blooming after the loooong winter. Would you be willing to use a serum? I think that could be helpful. I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate. It's pricy but I try to see it as an investment. I definitely think it takes down my redness a couple notches. They have plenty of deals at the Sears counter. Last time I bought it I got a free full size hand and foot cream and 10 off my next purchase, but I might stray to eBay. If I keep piping up it's because I like to try to be helpful and share what I have discovered Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey. that is too bad the IPL did not work. Was it done in a dr's office. Why do you think it did not work? It is expensive about 400 to 500 per treatment as I recall. Still using the Dr H night ampules for one week. Some "purging" by my mouth. I read on one of these threads that toothpaste can cause an irritation too. I am being more careful when I brush my teeth. Not sure if it is the sweet stuff I ate or the products or the purging ..My face is a bit less red but that could be wishful thinking. Harriet
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Harriet I have no reason at all why it didn't work on me.
It was done at a DRs office, and he did say that these things cannot be guaranteed.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
My gosh, I called about IPL and it is so expensive where I live. You should look up Squigle toothpaste, it's recommended as it has no irritants (or something on those lines). Could be perioral dermatitis? Or you might just be purging...

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |