Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where to locate oils inside store?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried to search for this, because I am sure it has been covered, but all of my words are very common and are bringing up a ton of threads.

If I were going to Wal-Mart or to a grocery store, or something like CVS, in what section of the store would I find the following (or let me know if it is something that must be purchased elsewhere)

Castor Oil
Jojoba Oil

Thanks in advance and sorry for such a silly question.
havana8

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi aa6660, I am not sure if you mean the store or the forum? If you mean the store, EDS doesn't carry straight Jojoba or Castor Oil. If you mean the forum, here is a collection of some of the threads with "Jojoba" or "Castor" oil in their titles....

Jojoba Oil
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/search.php?mode=results%26search_keywords=jojoba%26search_fields=titleonly%26search_terms=all%26show_results=topics

Castor Oil
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/search.php?mode=results%26search_keywords=castor%26search_fields=titleonly%26search_terms=all%26show_results=topics

You might need to cut&paste the links for them to work.

HTHs!
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
LOL, see, this is why I had trouble searching for it!

Basically, I am asking about if I go to Wal-Mart, where do I look in the store for Castor Oil? Is it with the cooking oils, with the skincare, with the laxatives?

Same thing with jojoba - is it even available in anything but a health food store or online?
havana8

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing now I see! I usually see Castor Oil at the drugstore in the same aisle as Glycerin, Calamine Lotion, Rosewater, etc. Jojoba Oil is harder--aside from online, I know I've seen it at the healthfood store but I can't for the life of me think of where else I've seen it.
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Great. Thanks.

I just couldn't come up with the correct search terms and order of terms that didn't have me wading through a ton of posts.

I'll check out Wal-Mart today. I have plenty of coconut oil (both cooking oil section type and organic cold pressed from health food store) that I use on my skin and hair, but had an urge to bring in something new.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |