Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Skin Biology CP Serum for fine lines around the eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Anyone has tried to use Skin Biology CP Serum for removing fine lines around the eyes?
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I am using it now. I started about a month ago. At first I didn't order SB exfoliating serum or cream and in a week or so, had to stop using CP serum because my skin looked liked it had more fine lines all over. So I stopped till my order with LacSal cream arrived. Now I resumed and it is fine. But I cannot rave about it yet.

I am using CP serum and exfoliating cream (in small amounts of it through out the face)
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Do a search on CP Serum, as it has worked for many people, but not all and there are already some threads in existence with lots of details for you to review!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
I thought CP can't be used around the delicate skin around the eyes.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 am      Reply with quote
Nope it can be, but they don't recommend people start out with it, because it is quite strong for the eye area, and they usually recommend starting out with one of their eye formations at first and working up to using regular serum around the eyes, if needed. The eye area though takes a while to see results because the area generally is quite thin in comparison with other areas on the face.

Here is a link to their site explaining their recommendations:

http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
Bira wrote:
I thought CP can't be used around the delicate skin around the eyes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I used CPs for my eyes, but I used the gentler ones or the ones designed for eyes.

I am very happy w/ what they've done for my eyes. They had crepy texture to them, & sagging where they almost sat on top of my lashes. The skin would pull along w/ the makeup applicator, too.

Using CPs improved all that. The texture smoothed out, the skin firmed up (pulled back off of the lashes - I could actually see some of the lid below the crease) and it didn't drag w/ the makeup applicator anymore. I also could pinch it and it would bounce back faster than before (use to stay pinched for a long time).

I took it very slowly. The CPs are very strong and can cause 'uglies' if not taken slow enuf. I started out w/ a sample of the Super GHK Serum (lovely stuff!), then moved up to a sample of the Night Eyes Premier, and then bought the regular Night Eyes. Each time I moved up in strength, I noticed some 'uglies' where the skin would look looser and have bad texture. Just take it slow and you can avoid that.

Dr P has said it can take a year to get results w/ the eyes. The skin is so delicate there and you need to move very slowly.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |