Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sircuit Skin is the Most Amazing Skin Care Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
saraht

Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
*edited by Mabsy to delete advertising content*
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
i absolutely 100% couldnt agree more. Finally im not the only one raving about this line! you can also get it at sircuitskin.com which is their official website. im not sure if the weightloss webiste offers a money back guarantee (not that youd need it anyway!)

as a word of warning id try not to get too excited - if you conduct a search of posts that ive posted youll see how excited i got - and how i rapidly got accused of being associated with the company!! I could only wish i was - anything that would take me away from my current life! Very Happy .
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
The weight loss sight offers OMG in samples and the sircuit skin site doe not. So I have ordered from weightloss and I totally blame Guapagirl, she is such a bad influence on me. LOL
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
The weight loss sight offers OMG in samples and the sircuit skin site doe not. So I have ordered from weightloss and I totally blame Guapagirl, she is such a bad influence on me. LOL

im so glad you blamed guapagirl and not me Very Happy
hahaha liz Bad Grin
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Actually, what I found is that Sircuitskin.com has the $40 kit and it does not contain the O.M.G. Not sure of the exact site, but the weight loss and skincare one, has the ADVANCED kit for $45 and it does contain O.M.G.

So, you have a choice of vices. Laughing

And no, I haven't caved and ordered yet. I think I'll hear what some of the rest of you have to say!

JUDY

5% products discount

Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Saraht,

How long have you been using the products?

What products do you use from the line?

What lines have you used in the past and how do they compare to Sircuit?

How did you hear about this forum?

Thanks.
Mabsy

Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to be a sceptic, but I'll be asking questions similar to Bonnie's (although perhaps for different reasons). I think seeing as this is your first ever post on this forum and you do not mention any specific products that you have tried (but do include a URL) I have every right to be sceptical. So, WHICH products have worked for you, what OTHER products have you tried, and, what RESULTS did you see?

At the moment your post sounds too much like "these products are all fantastic, now buy them from this site" which always sets alarm bells off in my head.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:20 am      Reply with quote
Saraht, I think if you had done a search on this forum, you would have found that
1, we actually know about this line of products
2, someone else has already posted about the link you gave, and
3, WE REALLY HATE SPAMMERS! Mad

Have a nice day, I'll buy direct fron manufacturers thank you

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks alot girls!! I HAD to go and check this site out, and HAD to order the trial set Rolling Eyes !!
I went right to the web site and I was sold after I read about the products so I thought what the heck, I quit smoking 2 months ago so I deserve a treat Very Happy !
I don't think my dh would agree, but I am saving money not buying smokes, so I will spend it on looking mahhhhhhvalous Wink
Donna
Bonnie
5% products discount

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Haha, Mabsy.

My motivation for making that post was the same as yours.

Anyway, I MIGHT be interested in trying Sircuit eventually, but it is just seeming like ALL hype right now.

I guess we'll know in a few weeks who is getting results, WHAT their results are, and how it's working out. I've seen a lot of posts TALKING about the products, but hardly any posts with undisputable results in them. I guess that will come with time.

Bonnie
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Hello Bonnie,

You are so wise. Mabsy, so are you. I went into the Sircuit Skin website and was so tempted to order. They make everything sound terrific and different - a real good sales pitch. I was so close to pressing that "submit order" button (as I did make an order) but then some sense of sanity kicked in and I thought I would wait until someone posted results. I don't mean "testimonials." I mean honest results that people on this forum would post. We really have to be careful these days about spamming. Mabsy, I look to you for that voice of reason.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:40 am      Reply with quote
To be really fair to Saraht, her post was much more "low key" than many others who have posted about Sircuit. In my opinion, her post sounded much LESS like an ad than the other posts. Smile

Also, what she points out is true, on the company website, they offer the trial pack for $40 and it doesn't contain the O.M.G. On the weightloss website, they offer the same pack with the O.M.G. for $45. It's probably a wash between the two since the sample of O.M.G. is probably a $5 value and you just decide if that product is worth $5 more to you.

Maybe Saraht is just new and didn't think of searching back at previous posts. I'm personally willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since to me, her post didn't sound as much like a sales pitch as the others did. Very Happy

JUDY

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:40 am      Reply with quote
That weight loss link where you can get Surcuit products are cheaper for the full size products then the Surcuit site. Quess where I'll be ordering mine from.

I ordered!!!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I've posted honest reviews on three products I've tried of theirs and I really rate them BUT...a first post from a new forum member saying she's bought the ENTIRE line???
Saraht, you must be:
a, very well off financially
b, have really weird skin, I mean to be in need of anti-aging (even Farouk said he was gonna wait til he was 30 to use the OMG!), oil control and moisturisation, not to mention all the shaving products!

I guess if you work for a distributer and can claim credit for bringing in punters, you may get a big enough bonus to be able to afford the entire line Think

I still think this is spam and have reported it as such Mad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:44 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
The weight loss sight offers OMG in samples and the sircuit skin site doe not.

Yes they do, I bought a sample from them. Very Happy

O.M.G. SERUM Price: $18.00

Skin Resuscitating Serum

Put some "sizzle in your chi-zizzle" with the ultimate fixer elixer!!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
ok , but I meant included in the sample set which is $45.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am psyched! Tomorrow will be a great day. According to tracking numbers my Sephora AND Lush AND SircuitSkin AND Amazon AND Aromaleigh orders will arrive. I can't wait.

-Cheri
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
phredd4 wrote:
I am psyched! Tomorrow will be a great day. According to tracking numbers my Sephora AND Lush AND SircuitSkin AND Amazon AND Aromaleigh orders will arrive. I can't wait.

-Cheri

Well, I guess we won't be hearing much from Cheri, for a while at least. she'll be so busy trying out all those wonderful new products, we may not hear from her for days. Laughing

Have fun girl! Very Happy

JUDY

Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:01 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
Also, what she points out is true, on the company website, they offer the trial pack for $40 and it doesn't contain the O.M.G. On the weightloss website, they offer the same pack with the O.M.G. for $45. It's probably a wash between the two since the sample of O.M.G. is probably a $5 value and you just decide if that product is worth $5 more to you.

Judy - It was Cookie that pointed this out (in the previous thread about this line). She was also a new member to the forum but her post informative. Saraht's one and only post just contains general (and unlikely) comments and a URL. It just seems like spam, but it also goes a little bit deeper than that.

Cheri - OMG! I'm super jealous! Did they all come at one like you expected? You must be in skincare heaven! Laughing
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Cheri - OMG! I'm super jealous! Did they all come at one like you expected? You must be in skincare heaven! Laughing

Well I got most of it. From SircuitSkin was my sample pack (nicely packaged I might add) and I got my Aromaleigh order of the Glissade mineral powder, blush and a couple of their perle powders. Finally (over two weeks shipping)received my Lush order of Angels on Bare skin, Dream Cream and Silky Underwear Body powder and a couple of books from Amazon. I did NOT get my Sephora order of Frederic Fekkai glossing shampoo, glossing conditioner and glossing cream. MUA has high marks for it. Maybe I'll get it on Monday.

I haven't had the chance to try any of it but will comment after I've used it all.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Clarks Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream (50 ml) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz) glominerals gloShimmer Brick - Luster (7.4 g / 0.26 oz)