Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I Saw Toby's Picture- NANANANANA!~
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Toby has her pic on Lou Lou's forum. She is so pretty!

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
lol where?

we should have a facebook group
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, facebook would be cool... Let's see how many people are willing.. I wouldn't hold your breath though.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
There already is a facebook group. Just went and checked and it's still there.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=5f8aa85d01cbd88b1dd47742a0325873%26gid=2556771270
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
I joined! Y'all should too, how fun!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=5f8aa85d01cbd88b1dd47742a0325873%26gid=2556771270

I didn't see a "group", just Michelle ... Is that right?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
lol where?

Here:

http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile%26user=toby

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Diana P wrote:

Sorry, not sure why the proper link won't post. I keep trying to copy and past the link from the group but it keeps sending me to Michelle. Just search on EDS, and the group has a pic of the EDS emblem.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in!
havana8

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Diana P wrote:

Kassy, we revised the link. It seems to work OK now in Firefox (Mozilla) but not in Safari or Opera.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks havana + Diana, I'm in too .. Very Happy

I hope more people tell their 'EDS alias'...

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Thanks havana + Diana, I'm in too .. Very Happy

I hope more people tell their 'EDS alias'...

Kassy,

You be lyin' girl. There is no way you are 59!

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Inky, you're too funny, but thanks.. Just was a lucky shot, after a couple of vino's.. Laughing

Did you sign up?

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Inky, you're too funny, but thanks.. Just was a lucky shot, after a couple of vino's.. Laughing

Did you sign up?

Not just a lucky shot.... Kassy you look great!!!
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Did you sign up?

Well, I'm going to pay closer attention to your concoctions.

I haven't signed up yet. Just perusing.

callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy you are so gorgeous and glamorous!! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Those are not real pictures of Toby or Kassy - They are really pics of their daughters. Come on girls 'fess up.

Actually for all you younger girls, there's your motivation.

... Sis
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
It would be wonderful to see all the people on EDS sign in to face book.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited to see that there's a facebook group! I don't post too often but I spend hours reading all the amazing advice on here. It's great to see what everyone looks like! Very Happy

Too bad we can't have profile pictures on this forum like some other forums do.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
I just peeked at our members in the EDS fb group. MAN do we have hotties on our forum!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |