Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

anyone using tua tr'end facial device?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
There have been quite a few positive posts about the tua viso on this forum...but I am very attracted to the tua tr'end (for face only ) because of its more flexible ability to target the correct contraction site on our individually nuanced faces.

I have read a very positive review on Amazon.com about the tua tr'end...but I am interested in hearing from someone on this forum who has used it.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I am also interested in the tua trend (face&body actually).
If I can buy one from an italian site where the price is cheaper, I would buy one of those. If not, I'm buying a tua viso.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
http://www.nonsurgicalface-lift.com/store/index.cfm

The tua tr'end face and body is on sale for $354.95 with free shipping and a 30 day return policy at the above web address.

I spoke to the primary 'phone' woman there who has used the device for her body as well as her face...and said she felt like she had done a workout after using it..I love working out ..including doing callanetics type pulse exercises..and of course I will continue to do so..but now I'm also 100% wanting to try this face/body device.

Kandy, please post if you find a better price/deal (including return policy/shipping) on the Italian sites you are looking at.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 am      Reply with quote
yes, I found a cheaper deal on this Italian site:
http://www.ausilium.it/dinamiche/ricerca.htm

so 179 € for the face&body and 149 € for the tua trend face only.

It's 18 € shipment costs to my country (I live in Europe), so you'll have to ask if they send to the USA and what the shipment price is.

They accept credit card, paypal and banking discount.

I haven't asked about the return policy, it must be somewhere on the site, but it's all in Italian. Confused

I use one of those free translators to write in Italian and understand their email.

I think I'm going to buy the face&body, since it's cheaper than the tua viso on some other sites and I'm sure if I buy the 'face only', I'll be wanting to try out the body too, so I might as well buy the whole package in one. Razz
Kandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I received my tua trend face&body today! Very Happy

I love the little package it came in and it looks like such a smooth & cool beauty gadget!

I already used it on one side of my face. It's a bit weird in the beginning, so I'll have to get used to it, but the safetox was weird in the beginning too, so I guess that's normal.

Now I just will have to see what results it'll give in the end.. Cool
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |