Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

CRYSTAL CLEAR EYEPEN. . . RESULTS ???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
chantelle

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys! Smile

well just stumbled upon this goldmine of information and decided to join and add my first of what will no doubt become thousands of posts Smile

I excitedly purchased my crystal clear eyepen yesterday and have not yet used it.

have any of you guys used it yet ? how long have you been using it and how often and what results if any are you seeing ?

nice to meet you all . . loving the revitalash posts. . just started using that 3 days ago and pretty excited to see some results real soon

chantelle x x x

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Hello and welcome, Chantelle. Smile

I've never tried it, but please do report back after you've used it for a while to let us know how you get on.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,
Never heard of a crystal clear eye pen. That's a new one.
chantelle

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:09 am      Reply with quote
well I just tried to post you a link to it but apparently Im not allowed to post links as Im new
you'll find it on the crystal clear website, normally retails at £135 but currently on offer for £89.95 including 3 refills

It's a battery operated gadget that dispenses serum around the eye area and forehead via a massager that I can only describe as 3 spinning balls.
it comes with a set sequence of instructions to massage under and around the eye and on the forehead which is very easy to remember even after the first use

I used it this morning and have noticed a difference immediately, my eyes have looked wider and less tired all day,
Im very excited to see if the long term results are to be as great as Im told to expect

I'll update my results again soon x

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'll post a link for you (you can't post links until you have 10 posts)

http://www.crystalcleareyepen.com/

I'm curious about this too, please let us know how you're doing with it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Wow - that's interesting - kind of gimmicky but please let us know how it works out for you. I couldn't get any idea of the science behind it nor could I find an ingredient list for the eye product that is dispensed.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Active ingredients:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ACTION
Tetrapeptide reduces puffiness & bags around the eye
Bio-peptides intense firming & anti wrinkle action
Oxygen Complex skin cell repair & regeneration at a cellular level
Thalassine plumps out lines & wrinkles, protects cellular growth
and stimulates collagen
Norgel locks in moisture
Corn flower anti-congestion perfect for puffy under eyes
Wheat protein firms and tones, reduces wrinkles and improves skin clarity

Unlike any other product currently on the market, the eye pen's innovative dual-action can stimulate new collagen and elastin formation while at the same time firm, lift and strengthen the muscles around the eyes, instantly.

"Results are instantaneous as the pulsating action from the pen allows the active ingredients in the serum to penetrate through the epidermal layers to firm, plump and reduce the puffiness of the fine, delicate skin beneath the eye."

All per the website that jom posted the link to.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Hello Chantelle,
Did you pay £89.95 online for the Crystal
Clear, or did you buy it at one of the
stores listed?
In other words, if I go to Selfridges,
will I get clobbered for the full price? Sad

TIA
chantelle

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Hello Chantelle,
Did you pay £89.95 online for the Crystal
Clear, or did you buy it at one of the
stores listed?
In other words, if I go to Selfridges,
will I get clobbered for the full price? Sad

TIA

Hi holmes

my beautician actually got it for me, she gets me things at same cost to her , I saw them in debenhams last week for £135 so yes Im guessing the big stores are asking for top drawer money

If in the future you decide to buy. . and so far I recommend you do, If there is no offer on I would link you up with my girl o problem

mini update. . still loving it, pretty much the same as yesterday, loving the wide eyed tightened feeling Im getting even after very short amounts of sleep Smile

I'll pop back later with some advice I have about application but gotta go be super mum right now Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Like the wide eyed tightened idea.... Very interesting. I'll be curious as to how it continues to work out.

thanks Riley Girl - guess I blanked out!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder where you could purchase this if in Canada? Looks interesting, I googled it, but could only find online retailers from abroad. Very Happy
chantelle

Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
hi all, quick update as to results. . .

in a word........... awesome!

my bags have completely disappeared, I look fresh of face every day , this product is absolutely wicked!

100% recommended

as I stated on the last post I was going to post a handy hint as how to use it with less hassle.

the trick is to express the serum out by hand instead of waiting for the pump to do it, on your dry skin the heads can catch otherwise, so I express it by hand and dab it around the eye area before switching on the heads then there are no problems at all.

love it love it love it Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 8:47 am      Reply with quote
any further results? Its really expensivee though. Does it work for dark eye circles?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 17, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Why wouldn't massaging on any peptide serum or Sesaflash work?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was just sat here reading this post, massaging my undereyes manually (by hand) when I realised im probably doing the same thing the machine is doing?? Except I'm not using a serum or cream while massaging

I def do get tighter and spongier undereye skin after a good massage session

I am currently too skint to shell out for this machine, having just bought the Boots Smooth Skin IPL, but will watch this thread for more reviews as it sounds intriging??

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 am      Reply with quote
ive just bought this and the packaging is just amazing !!! ill post it up
MummyOf2
5% products discount

Sat May 30, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Interesting. I have terrible bags under my eyes and tbh give up with 'creams'.

Calorblind have you had an success?

Smile
Gurv

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:42 am      Reply with quote
yes.i tried crystal clear eye pen, and i get good results from this.They are best product for lift eyes without surgery.I am using such pen from last 2 year and it good.I am Using crystal clear eye pen of JD harris.So don't get worry and used it.
rosy14
5% products discount

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Crystal clear eye pen sounds very interesting.Does anyone know if it is being sold in US? or any UK site shipping (without outrageous costs) to US. TIA!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |