Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Body version of the STOP – TriPollar POSE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Got my POSE from Dina yesterday, but had been traveling so haven't used it yet-hope to start to use it today!
Just wondering how long it took to see results????
Thanks,
Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Photoqueen,
What are the area's you were targeting? what did you want to do in these areas and what was the outcome? How old are you?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Photoqueen,
What are the area's you were targeting? what did you want to do in these areas and what was the outcome? How old are you?

Sherry -
I am 49.
Tummy - reduction and firming - in partnership with excercise - I am happy with the results.

Under arms - in combination with dermarolling - reduced stretch marks and firmed with POSE.

Very happy with the results on underarm and tummy area.

PQ.
Bananas666

Mon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen, thanks for sharing your results.

How long did it take to see visible results? What circumference reduction did you achieve in the tummy area?

Thank you.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've just had abdominal surgery - I now have a 9 inch scar just above my bikini line and my belly hangs over it like a giant muffin top - hideous!

Do you think the POSE would be helpful in melting away some of this over-hanging fat? Obviously, I know that I will have to let myself fully heal before zapping away at my tummy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Cripes Almighty! I can't even believe I'm lemming this thing after my STOP fiasco.. Confused

But I am, especially for the disgusting stuff going on in the upper arm area.. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

So what's the verdict for those loose, flabby arms, Yay or Nay????

Happy Mother's Day one and all!

Go for it Honey. You've got balls.

(better shrink those things too.) Very Happy

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 am      Reply with quote
From the WinHealth website:

http://www.win-health.com/actinic/acatalog/stop-tripollar-rf.html

We are certain that you will be thrilled with the anti-aging effects of TriPollar™ STOP™ and skin tightening effects of TriPollar™ POSE™ that we are giving you a full 60 days to try the devices absolutely risk-free. Just follow the treatment protocol detailed in the user manual for 6-8 weeks and if you’re not totally satisfied with the results simply return the TriPollar™ devices within 60 days for a complete refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling). You can even keep the Preparation Gel and After Treatment Cream!

60 Days Trial Offer applies to TriPollar Stop and TriPollar Pose purchased on and after May 12th 2009.

Also

Price: £279.20 / $421.59 (Including VAT at 15%)

TriPollar POSE Clinical Skin Tightening Device for Body at a SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE 20% OFF the RRP (£349.00)

Please note that the TriPollar POSE SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER ends on 31st May 2009.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Well that makes it way more attractive now doesn't it. Shame they didn't have the guarantee for the Stop.
I might consider giving the Pose a try then.
I must admit tho that Kassy's sag experience still scares me a little. But it seems the LS has been repairing that damage for her. Very Happy
pootle01

Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,I bought a pose about a week ago,only used it 3 times so far,as its an every other day thing,too soon to judge any results yet but keeping everything crossed.I'm using it on my saddlebags,they're not massive but hoping its gonna be an alternative to lipo.I recently had vaser lipo on abdominal area and its not nice,I was supposed to have legs done at the same time but I'd had enough.I'm posting this as I went for my check up today and asked the Dr about tripollar,sure enough he confirmed it works,I also asked him about getting a cheaper prep gel as its £49 for 130ml from the pose folks.He told me in his salon they use basic OLIVE OIL...as its only the lubrication its actually needed for.Thought I'd pass this on as £49 is a bit much especially when you're doing large leg areas.It doesn't go very far.

Thu May 14, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a POSE yesterday from Win Health as their 60 trial was a little too tempting. Then today got an email from Roy stating--
"Unfortunately we will be unable to ship your product to the USA. The reason for this decision is that once the package leaves the UK it is in the hands of the US Postal Service and we cannot track it. This has caused us and our customers considerable inconvenience and led to a number of people on the EDS forum making accusations against us for poor, unreliable service when the problem has been entirely due to USPS. We take pride in our reputation and we feel it is the correct action for us. We apologise for the inconvenience and we have refunded your entire payment. There will be other suppliers of this product in due course and we are sure you will be able to obtain this product from those who might use an alternative method of shipment."

-- Roy Wooldridge

Sad Sad
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
GymGirl wrote:
I ordered a POSE yesterday from Win Health as their 60 trial was a little too tempting. Then today got an email from Roy stating--
"Unfortunately we will be unable to ship your product to the USA. The reason for this decision is that once the package leaves the UK it is in the hands of the US Postal Service and we cannot track it. This has caused us and our customers considerable inconvenience and led to a number of people on the EDS forum making accusations against us for poor, unreliable service when the problem has been entirely due to USPS. We take pride in our reputation and we feel it is the correct action for us. We apologise for the inconvenience and we have refunded your entire payment. There will be other suppliers of this product in due course and we are sure you will be able to obtain this product from those who might use an alternative method of shipment."

-- Roy Wooldridge

Sad Sad

Maybe if you offer a few bucks to some of the gals in England they will do the leg work for you?

Our USPS has an excellent tracking system now. It's too bad the folks at POSE don't know that. It is all online. The makers of POSE would probably sell a lot of product if they opened their market up to the US.

And of course there is UPS also, and Federal Express. Maybe someone would feel inspired to educate the POSE people about our mailing services.

kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse...Me Too ! I was so depressed this morning.

I ordered it last night and when I got to work this morning I had that same exact email. I had been saving for a couple of months....I'm so sad.

I felt he also kinda bashed EDS members. But maybe not...I just haven't noticed there were very many of us ordering. But he said,
"This has caused us and our customers considerable inconvenience and led to a number of people on the EDS
forum making accusations against us"
I have secretly wondered...they have a spot on there order form to fill out where you found out about this product...would the response have been the same if I had just replied the internet? I'm just frustrated...Inky Prose
thats almost $1,000 in a day that we know of they turned down. Sad

Well I guess I'll go to bed and quit whining about it....Please let me know if they change their minds or any one else discovers another way to order this.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 3:00 am      Reply with quote
kj68 wrote:
InkyProse...Me Too ! I was so depressed this morning.

I ordered it last night and when I got to work this morning I had that same exact email. I had been saving for a couple of months....I'm so sad.

I felt he also kinda bashed EDS members. But maybe not...I just haven't noticed there were very many of us ordering. But he said,
"This has caused us and our customers considerable inconvenience and led to a number of people on the EDS
forum making accusations against us"
I have secretly wondered...they have a spot on there order form to fill out where you found out about this product...would the response have been the same if I had just replied the internet? I'm just frustrated...Inky Prose
thats almost $1,000 in a day that we know of they turned down. Sad

Well I guess I'll go to bed and quit whining about it....Please let me know if they change their minds or any one else discovers another way to order this.

We weren't complaining about the shipping and I'm quite sure they are aware of this.

It was probably our public complaining that led, or at least contributed, to their changing their return policy-- and that needed to be changed desperately. We exposed some flaws in their policies that could potentially lead to lawsuits against them. They should be grateful for the feedback. We were only being honest about their system.

They now seem to have a reasonable marketing plan and could thrive if they would open up to us. They are blaming us for exposing their shortcomings. Not only is that a bit childish, it is costing them many thousands of dollars as there are many, many more lurkers on this forum than contributors, as is indicated by the number of views these threads receive.

In fact, they will probably still be googled by potential customers and even these comments that we are writing will be read and they will not look too good, so they are only shorting themselves. They should not be self-delusional about the poor marketing they used with the STOP and our comments. This only contributes to a poor public image.

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Cripes Almighty! I can't even believe I'm lemming this thing after my STOP fiasco.. Confused

But I am, especially for the disgusting stuff going on in the upper arm area.. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

So what's the verdict for those loose, flabby arms, Yay or Nay????

Happy Mother's Day one and all!

Re: flabby arms

I'm trying to buy a SlenderTone system off of ebay

and it has an upper arm attachment that specifically targets the triceps

for about $80 more.

I'm not getting the arm attachment, but I am getting the Mini (skirt) for my back end:

I'll probably get the arm attachment eventually if these work out.

Bananas666

Fri May 15, 2009 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi, everybody!

I ordered a POSE on 13 May Smile Saved and printed the page with the 60 day satisfaction guarantee, just in case Wink. I should mention though that it says on their page it is only for customers in UK and Europe:

60 Days Trial Offer applies to TriPollar Stop and TriPollar Pose purchased on and after May 12th 2009 and applies to customers based in the UK and Europe.

I got a phone call from Win Health shortly after to tell me that they were out of black and did I want a white one instead, or wait until next week when they would get them in black. I said I would wait, but really can't wait to get my hands on it asap Crying or Very sad

pootle01, thanks for the info about using olive oil. I have to say I was confused about the need for 'preparation gel' for anything else apart from lubrication. I am sure I read somewhere that it was to cool the top layer of the skin, but at the same time on the Pollogen website it says:

No cooling of skin or applicator is needed – The TriPollar RF configuration and sophisticated control algorithm eliminates the need for skin and applicator cooling resulting in more efficient treatment and requires less treatment sessions.

The other thing that confuses me is the fact that the POSE has 4 electrodes, not 3 Confused In the pictures for the POSE they show the RF waves going in 2 arches between the 2 pairs of electrodes, like 2 bipolar wave forms. However, their salon machines have 3 electrodes (i.e. truely tripolar), and they say they combine unipolar and bipolar in one applicator. Why the extra electrode for the home version? And why does it look like it doesn't have the unipolar wave? Confusing Embarassed Anybody understand this Question

Also, Accent (which people seem mostly happy with) uses bipolar for skin tightening and unipolar for fat reduction and cellulite treatment. Unipolar and bipolar RF treatments have CE Mark and FDA approval, while TriPollar doesn't, to the best of my knowledge. What is the advantage of tripolar then? Is it just a marketing thing?

I will keep a diary and report back with results once I start using the POSE Cool Confused
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Well, here is an opportunity for a forum member in the UK to make some $$$ by being a liason for the US customers and the POSE folks.

Any takers? On my part, I would probably only do business with a long-time forum member-- Mabsy or someone else.

There are always creative ways to get around these things.

We know Lou Lou is a person of integrity. She might want to make a few bucks.

pootle01

Fri May 15, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Bananas666 wrote:
Hi, everybody!

I ordered a POSE on 13 May Smile Saved and printed the page with the 60 day satisfaction guarantee, just in case Wink. I should mention though that it says on their page it is only for customers in UK and Europe:

60 Days Trial Offer applies to TriPollar Stop and TriPollar Pose purchased on and after May 12th 2009 and applies to customers based in the UK and Europe.

I got a phone call from Win Health shortly after to tell me that they were out of black and did I want a white one instead, or wait until next week when they would get them in black. I said I would wait, but really can't wait to get my hands on it asap Crying or Very sad

pootle01, thanks for the info about using olive oil. I have to say I was confused about the need for 'preparation gel' for anything else apart from lubrication. I am sure I read somewhere that it was to cool the top layer of the skin, but at the same time on the Pollogen website it says:

No cooling of skin or applicator is needed – The TriPollar RF configuration and sophisticated control algorithm eliminates the need for skin and applicator cooling resulting in more efficient treatment and requires less treatment sessions.

The other thing that confuses me is the fact that the POSE has 4 electrodes, not 3 Confused In the pictures for the POSE they show the RF waves going in 2 arches between the 2 pairs of electrodes, like 2 bipolar wave forms. However, their salon machines have 3 electrodes (i.e. truely tripolar), and they say they combine unipolar and bipolar in one applicator. Why the extra electrode for the home version? And why does it look like it doesn't have the unipolar wave? Confusing Embarassed Anybody understand this Question

Also, Accent (which people seem mostly happy with) uses bipolar for skin tightening and unipolar for fat reduction and cellulite treatment. Unipolar and bipolar RF treatments have CE Mark and FDA approval, while TriPollar doesn't, to the best of my knowledge. What is the advantage of tripolar then? Is it just a marketing thing?

I will keep a diary and report back with results once I start using the POSE Cool Confused

you're welcome,my dr.s exact words were "the only reason you need anything between the tripollar and the skin is to ensure low friction as you move the head around,For my machine I use bog standard olive.Sounds like a rip off linked sale to me."

As for the other questions???you got me!!maybe it is a marketing thing,I just hope it works,it cost enough,good luck with yours. Smile

I have emailed the POSE folks about this so see what they say!! I realise they're bound to say oh no you must use our stuff,but just had to email for the hell of it Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Well, here is an opportunity for a forum member in the UK to make some $$$ by being a liason for the US customers and the POSE folks.

And Australian, New Zealanders etc etc... Wink
pootle01

Fri May 15, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'd do it for you through ebay and paypal but the problem would be the cost of tracked postage to US,canada,NZ etc,and if there's a problem with any of the units then I'd be the one giving out the refunds,plus the cost of buying them up front.Also you'd probably get stung for import duty as well.They'd end up costing a fortune for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Our Prime Minster has just given all eligible Aussies 900.00 to stimulate our flagging economy. I was going to stimulate the British economy and buy a Pose but now the web site is down. Gr......
I have a Wellbox but its too cumbersome but is effective and am going to sell it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Kate the $900 has been a blessing for sure. Dancing The government bought me a new surfboard, which kept the money in Oz too.

Anyhow just wondering how the wellbox is effective. Is that for fat or cellulite reduction? Is the wellbox like cupping?

Sorry for going alittle off topic here.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Kate the $900 has been a blessing for sure. Dancing The government bought me a new surfboard, which kept the money in Oz too.

Anyhow just wondering how the wellbox is effective. Is that for fat or cellulite reduction? Is the wellbox like cupping?

Sorry for going alittle off topic here.

Well done Mishey its 26 today on the Gold Coast and a perfect day for a surf.
The wellbox is sort of a sucking rolling thing. I bought for my face but honestly Lou Lou's exercises a way better. I don't have cellulite but do have a roll in my tummy which i think Pose my just work one.
I want to get it today and I am getting frustrated.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've just had abdominal surgery - I now have a 9 inch scar just above my bikini line and my belly hangs over it like a giant muffin top - hideous!

Hope your ok Keliu. Get well soon and sit in the sunshine today Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
pootle01 wrote:
I'd do it for you through ebay and paypal but the problem would be the cost of tracked postage to US,canada,NZ etc,and if there's a problem with any of the units then I'd be the one giving out the refunds,plus the cost of buying them up front.Also you'd probably get stung for import duty as well.They'd end up costing a fortune for you.

I don't believe we have to pay much, if anything, for online tracking in the US through any of our postal/delivery services. The items are automatically entered into a database and we have access to it, just like the company. It's really not a big deal.

As for duties, they could be minimal. There is room for further research in this area. It's been awhile since I have traveled overseas.

Actually, I'm thinking that if a 'friend' sends a 'gift' to someone overseas, it probably won't require a duty tax. It wouldn't be like international commerce or traveling into a country and taking stuff out with you. I am not certain of this though.

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 16, 2009 6:00 am      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
Hope your ok Keliu. Get well soon and sit in the sunshine today Very Happy

I'm fine now, thanks Kate Very Happy I hope you get to order the POSE soon, I purchased the UP5 and STOP from Winhealth and on both occasions the packages arrived in about a week - very fast service.

I'll be waiting with baited breath to see how the POSE goes on your tummy roll. Even though I'm ancient, I still wear a bikini - but I've had to go and buy a one-piece because I'm so ashamed of my tummy now!

Tue May 14, 2024 4:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |