Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

30years,use Valmont,ok?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
briana7

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
30years,use Valmont,ok?want to anti-wrinkle
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
briana7 wrote:
30years,use Valmont,ok?want to anti-wrinkle

Valmont is an excellent brand and your skin will be well protected for future years.

5% products discount

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 am      Reply with quote
i suggest other brand to fight your wrinkle other than volmant or any other swiss brands. I like volmant & cellcosmetic & LP too, but they all have nothing to do with even my fine line.
just FYI.
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 am      Reply with quote
My friends and I all love Valmont. It's nice.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:25 am      Reply with quote
sure you can use Valmont being 30, however you should not neglect sunscreen, otherwise your anti-wrinkle battle will be lost whatever you use.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 am      Reply with quote
what about at 23? lol
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Certainly.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Of course you can. You may try AWF.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 am      Reply with quote
I think you can use Valmont after 25 years old
yy3506
5% products discount

Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am      Reply with quote
i think it is ok. many people use it in their tweenties.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
i saw a v good deal on ebay.fr for a valmont product, the priming w hydrating lotion, and taking care of lips n eyes, bidding at 70 euros!!
benami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Of course U can.
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 9:14 am      Reply with quote
of course can... most important is to maintain a good hydration level and wear sunscreen.
penny1619
5% products discount

Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 am      Reply with quote
i have not used Valmont,but i have heared many friends loved it very much ,so i suggest try it . Very Happy
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 12:36 am      Reply with quote
of course you can
littlebelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 2:05 am      Reply with quote
I think it's all depends on your skin condition and what your skin needs! Despite of our original age, we have our own skin age too. Wink So it's better to base on your skin condition to find some products which can remedy or improve your skin situation.

I personally like the Renewing Pack from Valmont which can really give a glow to my entire face after applying it once or twice a week. I have also been using their Moisturising with a cream in the morning and I found that it could really provide enough moisture to my face. Smile
siufu
5% products discount

Wed May 06, 2009 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
may i ask: is Valmont's product really worth the money?

i am looking for day cream for my mid-30 combination skin, am collecting information for my next order Smile
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 12:53 am      Reply with quote
siufu wrote:
may i ask: is Valmont's product really worth the money?

i am looking for day cream for my mid-30 combination skin, am collecting information for my next order Smile

I believe that Valmont is worth the money as I consider they do a lot of research into their products. However, many others may not agree with me. Those that use and love Valmont will certainly think it is worth the money although, we would always like to see the price come down a bit. If I had unlimited funds, I would stop being a product junkie and just use Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Serum.

5% products discount

Sat May 23, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
it is so nourishing!I am very anxious too nourishing,especially to my jejune skin.
apple_happy

Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
how does Valmont compare to LaMer? i am using LaMer now and I love it..downside is it's so expensive.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is ok,I am using valomnt now.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say that only sunscreen will delay further wrinkling. No creams,lotions, magical ingredients will ever eradicate wrinkles. Sunscreen is your best anti ager.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Personally, I prefer La Mer to Valmont. One of the reasons is that the rose scent of the Valmont products are just too strong for me. Also, La Mer does a better job for me at calming my very sensitive skin when it is irritated.
SandraD4880
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I got this link from this site, but I could be wrong. Didn't we establish on here the Creme De La Mer is overpriced, outdated ingredients you could make yourself for a fraction of the cost?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1242978/Cr-la-Mer--It-costs-530-pot--ingredients-cost-just-25--brow-furrowing-truth-stars-favourite-wrinkle-cream.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
I did a search on Valmont, don't think I'll ever buy that. Seems like a marketing scheme. No real helpful ingredients and they keep touting the RNA technology. What is that supposed to mean?! I know what RNA is, but still...

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |