Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Dermarolling for Stretchmarks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:

Where did you read needle more than 4-6 weeks? I wouldn't and haven't been doing it more than once a month. Surely the same rules as long rollers apply?

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean? I didn't mention rolling more than once every 4-6 weeks? Confused

Like I said in my previous post, before reading those instructions, I would have needled my skin no more than once every 4-6 weeks, using just the single needle. But I am now wondering whether I should follow the above instructions (dry brushing first for 2-4 weeks, then roll with a 1.5mm roller, then 5 days later use a single needle on the individual stretch marks... then repeat 4-8 weeks later). PDF can be found here: http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

On the above PDF it says to roll with a 1.5mm roller first, then again 5 days later using the single needle, and to needle only the stretch marks (not the 'normal' skin) and do this routine no more than once a month, or if you needle vigorously then do it once every 6-8 weeks.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:

I would have needled my skin no more than once every 4-6 weeks,

Where are you reading that you should needle more than once every 4-6 weeks? You seem to be saying that you disagree with something you read that says you can needle more often.

Or is it the rolling then 5 days later needling that you're questioning?

If it is, then I do a 1.5mm roll then needle 5 days later. I figured the collagen has only just started to repair at the 5 day stage so I won't be destroying newly-formed collagen bundles with the needling (however I'm green on the technicals so could be way out here). Also I only needle a couple of very small patches which I don't believe my roller does as precisely so I see the procedures as slightly different. I don't always draw blood with my roller but do with the needle. If I waited one month apart to do either, then I'd never get anything done.
I hope I'm on the right track here in answering your query!
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:

I would have needled my skin no more than once every 4-6 weeks,

Where are you reading that you should needle more than once every 4-6 weeks? You seem to be saying that you disagree with something you read that says you can needle more often.

If it is, then I do a 1.5mm roll then needle 5 days later. I figured the collagen has only just started to repair at the 5 day stage so I won't be destroying newly-formed collagen bundles with the needling (however I'm green on the technicals so could be way out here). Also I only needle a couple of very small patches which I don't believe my roller does as precisely so I see the procedures as slightly different. I don't always draw blood with my roller but do with the needle. If I waited one month apart to do either, then I'd never get anything done.

Maybe I wasn't explaining myself properly in my post, sorry. I was just saying personally I would have rolled no more than once every 4-6 weeks, I didn't mean to come across as if I've read that it suggests to do it more often. I can see how that came across in my post now Laughing Embarassed.

Thank you Miranda, you answered my query and I'm sorry I caused confusion Embarassed . I just wasn't sure whether to use a 1.5mm roller 5 days before or to just use the single needle alone every 4-8 weeks.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

Maybe I wasn't explaining myself properly in my post, sorry. I was just saying personally I would have rolled no more than once every 4-6 weeks, I didn't mean to come across as if I've read that it suggests to do it more often. I can see how that came across in my post now Laughing Embarassed.

Thank you Miranda, you answered my query and I'm sorry I caused confusion Embarassed . I just wasn't sure whether to use a 1.5mm roller 5 days before or to just use the single needle alone every 4-8 weeks.

No problem Kay, but I have to say the Owndoc advice is the only one I've read up on about needling. I don't feel entirely comfortable with only one piece of advice but the proof is in the pudding and so far, it seems to be working.
Another point to add, on my hip SM's I'm so sensitive that I don't press so hard on my roller so there's no way that part is getting a 1.5mm roll (probably more like 1mm) however my facial chicken pox scar does get the full 1.5mm and then is needled 5 days later but I honestly can't tell if there's been any improvement there; some days I think (imagine!) there is but this scar has been there for 33 years so it's likely to take longer than 3 months!. However after reading 'mind over matter' stuff on another thread, I believe you can make your body heal itself by positive thought and visualisation (but that's a whole different topic!).
VVendy

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys, I'm new here. I rolled my scars with the 1.5mm roller last night and applied vitamin c serum. My skin is itching like crazy now. Is this normal? Also, is shea butter okay to use? I read it's anti inflammatory but I'm not sure.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 am      Reply with quote
VVendy wrote:
Hi guys, I'm new here. I rolled my scars with the 1.5mm roller last night and applied vitamin c serum. My skin is itching like crazy now. Is this normal? Also, is shea butter okay to use? I read it's anti inflammatory but I'm not sure.
Welcome! I have experienced itching several times, and it can happen when the skin is broken. The shea butter is not good to use if it's an anti-inflammatory. You should stay away from anti-inflammatory creams and medication for a week.
Kris_HK
5% products discount

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 am      Reply with quote
I am new on EDS as well SmileI am so happy to see successful stories. I am a 21 year-old male and have stretch marks on my chest due to growth spurt at the age of 14( So they are quite old).
I have been doing tons of research on dermaroller in the hope of getting rid of them(or at least make it less visible).I will do my first roll next week and I have some questions.
I have prepared everything but have no idea how long I should roll on an area...Can anyone help me?

P.S. I used to have stretch marks on my inner thighs as well, but they are now barely visible.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I have been playing track and field for 4 years( I sprint a lot and have strong leg muscles) My theory is that may be the muscle growth filled up the strecth marks( could that be possible? Does anyone here have similar stories to share?).
If that is possible, I am thinking about working on my chest while healing after each roll.
Sorry for my poor English Smile
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 am      Reply with quote
VVendy wrote:

Could the itching be down to using an acidic Vit C serum?
Bear in mind that you don't need to apply anything after rolling with a 1.5mm as the deep needle penetration will be doing the work. Product penetration is better with the shorter needles.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Kris_HK wrote:
I am new on EDS as well SmileI am so happy to see successful stories. I am a 21 year-old male and have stretch marks on my chest due to growth spurt at the age of 14( So they are quite old).
I have been doing tons of research on dermaroller in the hope of getting rid of them(or at least make it less visible).I will do my first roll next week and I have some questions.
I have prepared everything but have no idea how long I should roll on an area...Can anyone help me?

P.S. I used to have stretch marks on my inner thighs as well, but they are now barely visible.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I have been playing track and field for 4 years( I sprint a lot and have strong leg muscles) My theory is that may be the muscle growth filled up the strecth marks( could that be possible? Does anyone here have similar stories to share?).
If that is possible, I am thinking about working on my chest while healing after each roll.
Sorry for my poor English Smile

Hi Kris, your English is perfect.
The usual protocol for rolling is a star shape (up, down, across and both diagonals) with 5 rolls in each direction.
I would have thought muscle build up would cause more SM's? I've certainly seen that with (the more extreme) body building.
You are still young and your body is still capable of great healing. I'm sure your chest will respond very quickly to the rolling but not sure how building it will directly help with the SM's; maybe it's the extra blood flow to the area that helps?
VVendy

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:

Bear in mind that you don't need to apply anything after rolling with a 1.5mm as the deep needle penetration will be doing the work. Product penetration is better with the shorter needles.

I'm just using a simple vitamin c serum(distilled water, glycerin, l absorcbic acid). It does itch more when I apply it. I'll stop using it and shea butter for a while. Also, I dry brush my body on a daily basis. Will I be able to do that or will that interrupt the collagen building?
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 am      Reply with quote
VVendy wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

I'm just using a simple vitamin c serum(distilled water, glycerin, l absorcbic acid). It does itch more when I apply it. I'll stop using it and shea butter for a while. Also, I dry brush my body on a daily basis. Will I be able to do that or will that interrupt the collagen building?

Ok stop the vit C - sorry but it's constantly repeated here that you should not use ascorbic acid before or after rolling. No wonder your skin itches.
Next time (in one month) you roll, don't use anything before or after. In the following days, use your vit C or vit A products and dry brushing - in the opinion of a growing number of people - complements rolling very well. I dry brush face and body every day although I don't do it within hours of rolling.
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:

No problem Kay, but I have to say the Owndoc advice is the only one I've read up on about needling. I don't feel entirely comfortable with only one piece of advice but the proof is in the pudding and so far, it seems to be working.
Another point to add, on my hip SM's I'm so sensitive that I don't press so hard on my roller so there's no way that part is getting a 1.5mm roll (probably more like 1mm) however my facial chicken pox scar does get the full 1.5mm and then is needled 5 days later but I honestly can't tell if there's been any improvement there; some days I think (imagine!) there is but this scar has been there for 33 years so it's likely to take longer than 3 months!. However after reading 'mind over matter' stuff on another thread, I believe you can make your body heal itself by positive thought and visualisation (but that's a whole different topic!).

Yes me too, I have only read information about single needling on the owndoc website. But I am glad I am a member here, where other people are using them. I have done Google searches on single needles to see what I could find, and to be honest I found nothing Confused .

I really want to roll a scar on my face (on my outer eyebrow area) but not sure what size needle to use. But really, my main 'priority' right now is my stretch marks.

I really can't wait to receive my kit in the post because I want to start rolling/single needling the stretch marks on my breasts asap. They are looking alot worse lately, they seem to be showing up more! They are silver, and these ones never started out pink which is odd. All my other stretch marks started out pink/purple. A few years ago I only had stretch marks on my breasts just next to the armpit area, so weren't visible when wearing a low cut top or a bra. But in the last 2 years, silver ones have appeared across the top of my breasts, so no more low cut tops (I don't mean the kind that should only be worn on a night out lol, I mean anything showing the very upper parts of my chest) for me anymore.

I see you are from the UK too. Do you remember how long roughly it took to get your package from owndoc in the post? I'm finding post in my area right now is taking longer than it should, and that's parcels sent from within the UK. I ordered my kit early last Saturday morning, so it's only been a week. I guess I am being impatient! lol.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 am      Reply with quote
Kay2008 wrote:

I see you are from the UK too. Do you remember how long roughly it took to get your package from owndoc in the post? I'm finding post in my area right now is taking longer than it should, and that's parcels sent from within the UK. I ordered my kit early last Saturday morning, so it's only been a week. I guess I am being impatient! lol.

I've received two packages from them and both took give or take a day, one week.
The post here has been terrible with both national and international post.
It's so frustrating isn't it when you're dying to start!
BTW my thigh SM's, which were growth SM's appeared silver from the start, they were never red/pink. My stomach ones which popped up in the last 3 months of my second pregnancy (so were fairly rapid) were red then went silver.
peterpan

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
hi i'm new

The only reason I joined EDS was so that I can ask questions on here. I've pretty much read EVERYTHING the internet has to offer on dermarolling, skin needling, CIT, PCIT... you name it i've googled it.

I ordered the kit from owndoc about 12 days ago, but I live several thousand miles away from Norway where it ships from so I don't have it yet.

This is Miranda: I've read all of your posts and I'm wondering if the stretch marks (from growth) on your thighs have improved. You talked about them in the past-tense in your last post.

thanks!
jezebel17
5% products discount

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I recieved my dermaroller kit from owndoc today! I ordered on feb.6 and recieved it today on March 2nd. I live in NYC so 12day shipping was not bad at all. I can't wait to start rolling and using my single needles! One thing that surprised me though was the size of the needles on the roller. I got a 1.5mm but the needles look soo tiny. I can't image it hurting.
jezebel17
5% products discount

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am      Reply with quote
I wanted to wait a little longer to start rolling so that I could be fully prepared, but i just couldn't resist. So i did my first roll on my breast tonight!! I used the 1.5mm roller that I just received. I didn't prep my skin with anything prior to rolling. After seeing the roller for the first time I didn't think it would hurt, but it did lol.Not so much that I couldn't handle though. I didn;t use anything to numb my skin. Afterwards my skin was really red and stung like a sunburn. I didn't apply anything afterwards.
For those that bought from owndoc do you use the infadolan ointment afterwards?
I didn't use it because I thought ointments are ant-inflammatory. Am I wrong? What should i use right after rolling? Thank!
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am      Reply with quote
peterpan wrote:
hi i'm new

The only reason I joined EDS was so that I can ask questions on here. I've pretty much read EVERYTHING the internet has to offer on dermarolling, skin needling, CIT, PCIT... you name it i've googled it.

I ordered the kit from owndoc about 12 days ago, but I live several thousand miles away from Norway where it ships from so I don't have it yet.

This is Miranda: I've read all of your posts and I'm wondering if the stretch marks (from growth) on your thighs have improved. You talked about them in the past-tense in your last post.

thanks!

Hi PP - welcome and it's good to have someone on board who's read everything.... you'll probably be correcting us on certain facts!

I did mention my growth SM's but only in regards to how they originally appeared (colour). But they have never bothered me (they're still there!) so I have never treated them. I am rolling for post-pregnancy SM's, a chicken pox scar and just general facial collagen boosting. Sorry I have no advice on growth-spurt SM's.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:05 am      Reply with quote
jezebel17 wrote:
For those that bought from owndoc do you use the infadolan ointment afterwards?
I didn't use it because I thought ointments are ant-inflammatory. Am I wrong? What should i use right after rolling? Thank!

Hi Jezebel,
You don't have to use anything after 'deep' rolling although I do believe the Infadolan has been developed specifically to use with rolling so it shouldn't be anti-inflammatory.
I use the Infadolan when shallow rolling to enhance product penetration of the Vit A but I don't want anything to interfere with the deep rolling mechanism. However having said that, I'm sure if my memory serves me right, I used to make a concoction of Retin A and hempseed oil and occasionally apply that after on my stomach.

Quote:
One thing that surprised me though was the size of the needles on the roller. I got a 1.5mm but the needles look soo tiny. I can't image it hurting.

That made me laugh so much..... I bet everyone was thinking the same... just you wait. Then of course your next post confirmed it all!!
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am      Reply with quote
really interesting !
CassieZ

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladies!

I've been off the forums for a while due to school being insanely busy. I just wanted to do another update. I single-needled my deeper stretch marks for the third time about a week ago. (That makes it 3-4 months since I started single-needling and 9 months-ish since I started rolling). And I really think I can wear shorts by this summer guys! I'm so excited. (I have horrendous stretch marks behind the knees, from a growth spurt I had when I was 12--or should I say, I used to, lol ).

Anyway, I just wanted to post that as encouragement for everyone else. Results are slow, but they do come. Patience is key. =)

They're still there, don't get me wrong. But there is no more question of whether it's wishful thinking or not anymore. They are definitely like, 90% better than when I started. Actually for some reason my one knee seems to be responding a lot more than my other one. My theory is that I could reach it better with my dominant hand when needling.

Anyway that's it. I hope you guys get the results you want as well!
jezebel17
5% products discount

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks This is Miranda! I will not use the infadolan after deep rolling just to be safe. Im going to start applying Retin-A tommorrow (third day) since today my skin is still red and irritated I don't want to make matters worse. I think I might use the ointment from owndoc after single-needling only if i get scabs.
I've read alot about vitamin-c serum on this thread but after reading the instructions from owndoc Im kind of confused.Sarah Vaughtner says to use vitamin-c serum days before rolling and people on this thread seem to use it days after rolling until the next roll. Does it matter?
Kay2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 am      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
Kay2008 wrote:

I've received two packages from them and both took give or take a day, one week.
The post here has been terrible with both national and international post.
It's so frustrating isn't it when you're dying to start!
BTW my thigh SM's, which were growth SM's appeared silver from the start, they were never red/pink. My stomach ones which popped up in the last 3 months of my second pregnancy (so were fairly rapid) were red then went silver.

My package from owndoc arrived this morning! Yippeeee! I’m happy now.
I went with a 1.5mm roller package (I didn’t really order for the roller, I just wanted to get my hands on the single needles). It could just be me, but the needles on this 1.5mm roller look longer than the ones on my 1.5mm Dr.Roller, strange… but probably just me.

I think the ‘new’ silver ones on my breasts have probably always been there, but since my breasts getting so big since gaining some weight, it’s probably just made them visible/more visible. Also because I A LOT more aware of my stretch marks, compared to how I was say 3 years ago (they hardly bothered me). I’ve let it develop into a bad obsession.

I’m keen to start using the single needle soon… but I’m not sure whether I’ll go with the skin brushing/applying Vit C for a few weeks first (like it says in the owndoc instructions). I’ve made a blog so will post my progress and pics on there.

CassieZ wrote:
Hello ladies!

I've been off the forums for a while due to school being insanely busy. I just wanted to do another update. I single-needled my deeper stretch marks for the third time about a week ago. (That makes it 3-4 months since I started single-needling and 9 months-ish since I started rolling). And I really think I can wear shorts by this summer guys! I'm so excited. (I have horrendous stretch marks behind the knees, from a growth spurt I had when I was 12--or should I say, I used to, lol ).

Anyway, I just wanted to post that as encouragement for everyone else. Results are slow, but they do come. Patience is key. =)

They're still there, don't get me wrong. But there is no more question of whether it's wishful thinking or not anymore. They are definitely like, 90% better than when I started. Actually for some reason my one knee seems to be responding a lot more than my other one. My theory is that I could reach it better with my dominant hand when needling.

Hi Cassie!

Thank you so much for taking the time to update us all. Wow, your update sounds fantastic! I am so happy for you… and of course it gives other people hope.

I have to keep reminding myself, if I stick to a routine… don’t expect results too soon! It takes time.

It’s always great to hear how others are getting on with their rolling routine.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
CassieZ wrote:
Hello ladies!

Congrats, Casssie!!! That is great news and it gives many of us hope. I hope you get to wear those shorts:)
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
jezebel17 wrote:
Thanks This is Miranda! I will not use the infadolan after deep rolling just to be safe. Im going to start applying Retin-A tommorrow (third day) since today my skin is still red and irritated I don't want to make matters worse. I think I might use the ointment from owndoc after single-needling only if i get scabs.
I've read alot about vitamin-c serum on this thread but after reading the instructions from owndoc Im kind of confused.Sarah Vaughtner says to use vitamin-c serum days before rolling and people on this thread seem to use it days after rolling until the next roll. Does it matter?
Hi jezebel,the Infadolen is specially formulated for use on open skin, and I have used it directly following a 1.5mm roll - it's very soothing. Miranda is right, though, and I do worry that it might interfere. To be safe, you could wait a few days until most of the redness/inflammation subsides.

Also, it is advised to prep your skin for several weeks with Vitamin C in the morning and Retin A at night prior to rolling. Once you have done the rolling, wait a few days until the redness subsides, and then begin applying the Vitamin C in the morning and Retin A (or Infadolen) at night again. You can use an oil form of Vitamin C sooner, just not L-absorbic acid.
peterpan

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks This is Miranda!

I have growth spurt SMs on my inner thighs and calves too, but they are barely visible so they don't bother me at all .. but then I got silvery-lightning bolt ones on my outer thighs and hips. And I'm A SIZE 2!!! I'm very young and my stretch marks started when I was 14 and have been sloowwllyy creeping up ever since.

My stretch marks where never red. They start out as tiny indentations, which I have become very good at finding, and soon enough the pigment disappears and I'm left with the silvery lines

CassieZ: I was wondering if the ones on your calves were reddish or "lightning bolts" like mine. Your posts sound hopeful!!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |