Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

what to do about eBay Copyright Theft
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
[Admin: thread split from the RapidLash thread]

Pippi_Plum wrote:
But THIS is my goal. this is an old pic from when I was using the Jan Marini eye lash. this is after 4 months. I had also tinted my lashes. I just love the thickness I got from that.

I am confused. Item number: 320368868865 on ebay. This is the same pic.

This is my eye!!!!! What ebay item is using my picture????? Give me a link
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
I just ordered! I loved the results I got with JM Here are my before and afters on that. I posted these same pics years ago but worth seeing again. and yes I will be charting my progress with pics with the Lumigan as well.

Before Jan Marini

After 4 months of JM AND 1000s hrs eyelash tint. LOOKS like I had mascara!

Will i get THESE sort of results with Lumigan?

Here is my original post. I was posting my before and afters from when I used JAN MARINI years ago and frankly I DO think it was quite an impressive change since I had short stubby lashes that did not even curl.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Wen....she gave you the item # already....copy and paste the number on ebay in the search box to get to the auction #320368868865 Yep, your eye!!!! The nerve of that woman to use your photos!!!!! WTH??? Go get her!!!! Bad Grin Unless of course you get royalties!!! Wink

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Guys check out what else in the store...I think you will be surprised..."Ageless if you Dare" for 24.95! Shock
Item number: 320360209044
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Wen....she gave you the item # already....copy and paste the number on ebay in the search box to get to the auction #320368868865 Yep, your eye!!!! The nerve of that woman to use your photos!!!!! WTH??? Go get her!!!! Bad Grin Unless of course you get royalties!!! Wink

What the hell is that???????? She MUST have just copied my pic from here. I don't know what she is selling. She does not even say if it is a product, just "instructions" WTH???

I mean my results are from Jan Marini and she is implying HER secret got my results.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I know what it is! I bet she has been on THIS thread and is trying to sell the secret of buying Lumigan at alldaychemist!!!!! Read it! What else could it be? Same ingredients and a 6 month supply is about what ADC chages for 2 bottles and shipping.

Can you really sell that?
andrina
5% products discount

Mon May 11, 2009 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
OMG! I know what it is! I bet she has been on THIS thread and is trying to sell the secret of buying Lumigan at alldaychemist!!!!! Read it! What else could it be? Same ingredients and a 6 month supply is about what ADC chages for 2 bottles and shipping.

wenrwdy@aol.com,

I checked out the ebay link before I read your post. And whilst I was reading I figured it out too "starting with L and ending with E, its definitely Latisse aka Lumigan". You are "RIGHT", it cant be anything else, I am really shocked. Shock

I honestly think that the link should be reported. She is expecting people to pay $10 to get the same info that is in this forum. And even worse using someone else's photo to advertise it. I think if Ebay knew they would remove this listing. Just my thoughts though.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

No, Ebay policy doesn't allow for selling of intangible product. She's selling information.

People are so desperate these days.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Holy COW!!! She is selling Ageless too??? She can't do that!!!!!! That is totally illegal don't you think? She paid $10 for it and now she is selling it for $25....who the heck is this person on the board I wonder???

I smell a big fat RAT!!!!!! Mad

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Oh wow. That is low. Looks like she used the same member name here.

Her profile: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26008
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

I think you are correct!

This is just an excerpt from what she says about the product:

'I have found the inexpensive secret to longer fuller eye lashes and I would like to share it with you. Please see my feedback of 100% positive as a buyer and seller. I want to help! I did not invent this secret, but did stumble upon it through my extensive reading.

I will mail you complete information and instructions of what you need to buy and where to buy it. Nothing that you need to make, it is made for you!!! You just need to put it all together.

Your costs- $10.00 for me (my price includes exact procedure where and how to get supplies)One time fee~~~~~~

$47.66 for the supplies for six months.

So this is $47.66 total cost for a five to six month supply. I use a different applicator than the famous one out right now. Starts with a L an ends with an E. Same ingredients.'

If that isn't Lumigan, I'll eat my hat! I don't know if she can do this, in sale terms. However, I am pretty certain she can NOT help herself to your pictures. I would contact her ASAP, and tell her that we have all seen that your pictures had prior publication on this thread. I believe that constitutes 'copyright' anyway.

Naughty, naughty seller! And she has 100% feedback? Hmmm...
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
She has another auction for the same "info" except this one is eyeBROW instead of eyeLASH using different pictures. Everyone should take a look and make sure they don't recognize them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item=320369712648

If that doesn't work, item # 320369712648.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Guys check out what else in the store...I think you will be surprised..."Ageless if you Dare" for 24.95! Shock
Item number: 320360209044
Toby

Nice!!!

Charging £16.55 sterling (no shipping).

Should LouLou be told about this?

I feel rather shocked by this - all the more so becuse this is someone who has been operating for 10 years on Ebay at 100% feedback. Or does that feedback not reflect all those years?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I have already sent Lou an email.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have already sent Lou an email.
Toby

Thanks Toby. Poor LouLou doesn't need this sort of rubbish right now, does she? Rolling Eyes
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
FYI you can report her items on ebay. At the bottom of the auction, there's a 'report this item' area. For her auction to sell Ageless, you can do 'report item' and click on 'prohibited items'. Then select 'copyrighted items.'

Yeah, I found a member named platinumrose on EDS. I'm sure it's the same person.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Lou has almost given her book away as it is....this makes me Sad For Lou and Wendy Sad
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
I looked at her auction for ageless. She's selling the softcover book, not the ebook. But how does she have more than 10 of these available? Is she LouLou's agent? Did she buy a bunch of copies from LouLou and hope that she'll be able to sell them at $25? I don't understand who in their right mind would buy from her the book when they can just buy it from LouLou for $10 cheaper?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know anything about Ageless but have seen it on here. What is it and how is she selling it?

And I would not consider the eyelash info tangible would you?

I am going to report it.

I've seen those pics for the other info auction but can't place them.

This is so weird....
NishaGh1
5% products discount

Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...what that girl is doing is soooo...ugh!!!! It made me so mad. Why is there always someone out to ruin things?

By the way, I have gotten two more sties on my eyes. I've replaced everything but the Lumigan, hoping against hope that it wasn't my precious miracle serum, but it seems like it is. Anyway, is there anyone who lives in Austin or Houston that would like to split an order (meaning just do one order and split the shipping) on ADC? I'm so broke right now Sad
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
NishaGh1 wrote:
Wow...what that girl is doing is soooo...ugh!!!! It made me so mad. Why is there always someone out to ruin things?

We should all report it to Ebay, first of all it's copyright theft (using a photo without copyright holder's permission)... She can't do that.

There is a button at the bottom of every listing that says "report this item" , click on it and follow instructions. Let's all help now, let's do it for all her items!

plus, I think what she has done is downright disgusting.
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
aa6660 wrote:

Her profile: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26008

She obviously reads everything we write here, because now her profile here is gone.

She has stolen other people's photos too,
she is currently using pictures stolen from this eyelash extentions site: www.xtremelashes.com/PhotoEyelashExtensionsNatural.aspx

Help report photo copyright infringment to eBay!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
aa6660 wrote:

She obviously reads everything we write here, because now her profile here is gone.

She has stolen other people's photos too,
she is currently using pictures stolen from this eyelash extentions site: www.xtremelashes.com/PhotoEyelashExtensionsNatural.aspx

Help report photo copyright infringment to eBay!

Her profile on EDS is not gone. The link didn't copy fully when you click it. You have to copy the link manually and paste it in another window to see her profile.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 am      Reply with quote
I emailed her through Ebay last night....this was the response I got.....

"Lou Lou is still making a profit but I understand if you need to do what you need to do. Have a nice day Platinumrose."

Obviously she thinks what she is doing is a-ok. What a flipping moron!!! Lou Lou could very well charge what price she slapped on Ageless because it's worth it, but that just goes to show you she (Lou Lou) cares more for affordability and helping others than making a major profit at someone elses expense....

PlatinumRose....people like you need their asses kicked.....

Sorry for the expletives! This woman really ticks me off!!!!!!! Mad But at least the Ageless auction is gone........

Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Her profile on EDS is not gone. The link didn't copy fully when you click it. You have to copy the link manually and paste it in another window to see her profile.

You are right! Thanks Bira!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |