Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Neckline Slimmer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 4:13 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered this:

https://www.buynecklineslimmer.com/?mid=563663

I hope it works as well as it claims!

At $20 I couldn't pass it up.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Face4ward
5% products discount

Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
It's $35.89 when you include the $15.90 shipping and handling. Still though, an interesting gadget. Would be great if we could incorporate devices like this, and facial exercise, and potions with their active ingredients, and put plastic surgeons out of business.
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Am I missing something or the device simply creates resistance to you pointing your chin down?

If that's the case... can't you just hold your chin and create that resistance without paying $35?

Or does this have some benefit I overlooked?

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 am      Reply with quote
This is absolutely SO tempting as I really dislike my profile as it relates to the chin area! I look like a lot of the women in the Before pictures. Please let us know what your results are. I think I'll have another look at the website...just may have to get my cc ready! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:
Am I missing something or the device simply creates resistance to you pointing your chin down?

If that's the case... can't you just hold your chin and create that resistance without paying $35?

Or does this have some benefit I overlooked?

It looks like there is added resistance because there is a spring in the device. It looks as tho there are 3 interchangeable springs.

I'm thinking it develops the platysma. Ingeniously simple.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
ok333
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
After reading this - I've been trying to replicate the idea/exercise with a pillow... wondering if you got it yet?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
ok333 wrote:
After reading this - I've been trying to replicate the idea/exercise with a pillow... wondering if you got it yet?

No, I haven't. The last time I checked my checking account, the check was still pending, about 2 days ago. Confused

everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Is there varying degrees of resistance in this device?
Is it medically approved so as not to be damaging to the neck?
JaclynS
5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 am      Reply with quote
I just saw the ad on this device last night. It has three springs that come with it each adding varying degrees of tension. It showed before and after pictures and they were pretty amazing but I am wondering if they were in fact from using this device. I wonder if it would build up the neck muscles being that there is resistance. Please keep us informed as to how it works for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
everella wrote:
Hi all,

Is there varying degrees of resistance in this device?
Is it medically approved so as not to be damaging to the neck?

I finally got it. Three different springs for 3 different degrees of resistance.

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
JaclynS wrote:
I just saw the ad on this device last night. It has three springs that come with it each adding varying degrees of tension. It showed before and after pictures and they were pretty amazing but I am wondering if they were in fact from using this device. I wonder if it would build up the neck muscles being that there is resistance. Please keep us informed as to how it works for you.

I had/have whiplash from about 1.5 years ago and the lightest resistance isn't bothering me. I'm going to do that for 1 week and then move on.

I'll let you all know how it is going.

Inky

mherb

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered one from Carol Wright gifts. They do not include the cream which makes your total with shipping about $27. I will post back after I try it out for a few weeks.
marys235
5% products discount

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone had results with this? I was thinking of ordering.
taterbugpbj
5% products discount

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just picked one up at Walgreen's for 19.99 (no tax in OR). I can't wait to see if it works, I will report back.

5% products discount

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Those of you who've sprung for the device, can the movement be replicated by putting, say, a child's ball under the chin? Or are their special movements/placement of tongue/teeth that are part of the success of the device?

thanks

5% products discount

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think that you could replicate the movement easily by placing your hand or something like that under your chin or even a ball, but I like the control of this device since it has three different resistance levels and you know that you are getting the same resistance each time or you can increase it.
I don't know if it actually works yet. I just started today, lets hope. Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Do any of our users have results to report at this time?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I got this device, and out of three springs only the third one provides more or less decent resistance. I wish there were stronger springs. No results to report, just because my neck is in pretty good shape, but I can say that I can feel the muscles working. I feel the burn not right away, but a bit into exercising. For now I am doing kiss the ceiling, and compliment it with this resistance device exerciser.

The device can be certainly substituted with other means of resistance including hands, and facial exercise systems provide such exercises. This device makes those exercises a bit easier.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
thanks mpstat. I was wondering how it compared to facial exercise - I was thinking of an exercise I found on Lea Eigard. Her chin up exercise to me seems like it would be close to what this device does.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
thanks mpstat. I was wondering how it compared to facial exercise - I was thinking of an exercise I found on Lea Eigard. Her chin up exercise to me seems like it would be close to what this device does.

sister sweets - I looked up the exercise you mentioned, and it is exactly what I meant.
http://www.theeigardmethod.com/exercises_beg_chinup.htm

A good part with hands resistance that you are more in control how much resistance to apply.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Any updates on results for the Neckline Slimmer?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
Any updates on results for the Neckline Slimmer?

I am still following a neck regimen of kiss the ceiling plus exercises with this device.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I think I tried to work mine too hard. It jammed and when I attempted to fix it, it broke. Unfortunately, that happened before I had a chance to see if it would help.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I just bought this device, haven't received it yet, but had to check for any reviews on my beloved EDS... For any of you that are interested this device can be had for $3.00 off eBay which surely beats the $35.00 (inc shipping) price tag, exactly the same device:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Neckline-Slimmer-Neck-Line-Exerciser-Thin-Chin-Jaw-New-/140567042237?pt=AU_Weight_Management&hash=item20ba72d8bd#ht_4422wt_824

I keep saying check on eBay prior to buying gadgets off the net. Thats $32.00 savings and for the price of a chocolate bar it's worth a shot. Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I like this device, no results yet but can definitly feel the muscles getting exercised. I am on to the second spring and instead of doing three separate sets of exercises throughout the day instead do them all at night after using the Face Master. Using the device is different to placing a ball under your chin because you can also use it to work out the jaw as well as maintaining the same strength protocol.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |