Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions GETS RID OF MILIA!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the EES for my problem with eye bags. It really made a difference both instantly as well as long term. What I also noticed is that it dealt with some crepy skin under the eyes and milia. I didn't expect this result nor is EES advertising that it works on milia. But since several posters are reporting that it is helping with the milia I think diving in is worth it. I have been using the products for over a year and can 't believe the difference. A big thanks to Nancy G for posting about it here to get my attention.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 am      Reply with quote
This is my very first post here on EDS. I joined last night and after reading the long product review, or parts of it, on Eye Tuck, I ordered the combination package from Nanci. I can't wait to try it, I am in my 60's and have lots of eye wrinkles.
Crystalist

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
thanks to both Zoftig and Toby for all precious advices! guess what? I've already contacted Zack and am proceeding with the order from him! I heard wonderful praises about Zack from the thread abt EES and I hope I wont be disappointed with his products! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Crystalist wrote:
thanks to both Zoftig and Toby for all precious advices! guess what? I've already contacted Zack and am proceeding with the order from him! I heard wonderful praises about Zack from the thread abt EES and I hope I wont be disappointed with his products! Very Happy

Oh goody Crystalist you are going to love the products....it is amost Friday so let's do a boogie dance to celebrate your new purchaseImage

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I bought the EES for my problem with eye bags. It really made a difference both instantly as well as long term. What I also noticed is that it dealt with some crepy skin under the eyes and milia. I didn't expect this result nor is EES advertising that it works on milia. But since several posters are reporting that it is helping with the milia I think diving in is worth it. I have been using the products for over a year and can 't believe the difference. A big thanks to Nancy G for posting about it here to get my attention.

I have been absent from the forum for some time and am glad to return to find this thread revived from some of the back pages of EDS. It was bound to happen. As for myself I have never had a major problem with Milia, but that is not to say that this would not be a situation I would face in the future. It seems to be a common malady for those of us who may have had a history of heavy creams and oily makeup. I believe the product that has worked best for me in preventing Milia is the daily use of the Easy Eye Solutions, Illuminating Eye Care. It is a deep penetrating cream that is not oily and contains ingredients that strengthen the under eye tissue. It is unlike any other under eye cream I have used, and my eyes are the better for it.

Here is the link to the Illuminating Eye Care page on the EES site. You will see the ingredients list to the right.

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/illuminatingeyecare_info.html

As for my participation in all this, thank you Toby. By pure coincidence I stumbled on to EDS regarding another product that was being reviewed and as they say, the rest is history.

Nancy Very Happy
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 am      Reply with quote
hi nancy!
thanks for the info.
may i confirm some info from you? i'm not even certain that i have milia but want something as a preventive or to get rid of milia if that's what i'm looking at in my 20X magnified mirror. so it is the EES illuminating eye cream that i should get??? so i don't need the eye tuck serum, right? i just want to be certain.

also, i'm in toronto canada...and would like to avoid custom charges. does EES have a canadian distributor? or is there an equivalent brand or product that rids of milia?

TIA!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hi nancy!
thanks for the info.
may i confirm some info from you? i'm not even certain that i have milia but want something as a preventive or to get rid of milia if that's what i'm looking at in my 20X magnified mirror. so it is the EES illuminating eye cream that i should get??? so i don't need the eye tuck serum, right? i just want to be certain.

also, i'm in toronto canada...and would like to avoid custom charges. does EES have a canadian distributor? or is there an equivalent brand or product that rids of milia?

Hey BabyDoll,

You might find this helpful. Smile

http://www.thebeautybrains.com/vanilla/comments.php?DiscussionID=915
TIA!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am      Reply with quote
hi angel,
i'm going crazy spaz-tic with the thank you hearts. don't spank me! Laughing

tell me something brilliant about milia please with sugar on top. not certain if it is or not but i'm a paranoid girl and would like a remedy for anything that my come my way. (i believe DSM refers to this a schizoid type personality disorder) Embarassed

yup got the link. thanks a bunches love-ie dove-ie! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hi angel,
i'm going crazy spaz-tic with the thank you hearts. don't spank me! Laughing

tell me something brilliant about milia please with sugar on top. not certain if it is or not but i'm a paranoid girl and would like a remedy for anything that my come my way. (i believe DSM refers to this a schizoid type personality disorder) Embarassed

yup got the link. thanks a bunches love-ie dove-ie! Very Happy

LOL You are a real wild woman BabyDoll! I love it. Smile
Good luck if they are milia! Those 10X mirrors are brutal! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Oops, Sorry 20X I don't want to even think about that! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to say that I've been using both of the EES products for approx. 8 months now and they have not gotten rid of my milia. Sad I'm not sure if I have a typical kind of milia or not. They are more flat and my derm said they were the kind that could not be extracted.

Recently I've really been going at them with the DermaWand and I'm hoping to maybe see some progress with this. Time will tell. I'll let everyone know if this helps. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Oops, Sorry 20X I don't want to even think about that! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing ur too cute.
yes, that's what i mean..i dont know if they are milia or not. probably cuz my eyes are crossing from the extreme magnification. Shock

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:
Just wanted to say that I've been using both of the EES products for approx. 8 months now and they have not gotten rid of my milia. Sad I'm not sure if I have a typical kind of milia or not. They are more flat and my derm said they were the kind that could not be extracted.

Recently I've really been going at them with the DermaWand and I'm hoping to maybe see some progress with this. Time will tell. I'll let everyone know if this helps. Smile

hi songbird!
thank you thank you thank you for the response. i REALLY appreciate it. i`ve asked on here and have pm`ed members about this product and no one will answer back. quite frustrating.

i really appreciate your feedback... thanks again. keep us updated if anything else changes.

Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
llina,

You are very welcome. Smile Glad I could help. I do love the EES products, esp. the tuck but I just haven't experienced what others have as far as getting rid of the milia.

I wish you success in getting rid of yours. Let us know if you try the EES.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
was it realy good? I have tried many eye cream, none of them seem to be working on me.
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 am      Reply with quote
this product sounds promising! for those of you that said crepyness was improved, is you eye skin firmer overall?
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Well, I just purchased this product. At first I just got the EES but after reading the other thread I went for the EET. I have conversed with Zach and am very impressed with the customer service. He is putting it in the mail asap!

I believe at the end of my email I complimented him on his amazing customer service, called him a God and then said, "Now send me my eye crack!" Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I've tried Retin A but I really dun like having it so near my eyes, especially since I have oily skin and that will make it easier for the Retin-A to get into my eyes.

My milia is still there Sad I've had milia for 10 years or thereabouts though, so perhaps they're going to be hard to remove.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 am      Reply with quote
It is good to remember that those of us that have experienced improvement with milia with Easy Eye Solutions weren't originally using the products for that reason...it was for eye bags, crepey skin and dark circles. It was after time that we saw the milia disappearing. Zach doesn't advertise that is is for milia issues it just worked for me and some other posters. I would say to anyone using it for this reason that you should give it time and be very careful that you aren't using any rich eye creams at night that could be contributing to the milia issue. These are just my thoughts, I am not knowledgeable about milia and I don't claim to be. I have just honestly witnessed it disappearing from my skin in using these products and wanted to share that in case it might be helpful to others in a similar situation.

5% products discount

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know how long it takes for U.S. delivery (midwest states)? Sorry if that's already been covered.....a little too tired to read the full thread right now...but am planning to try this if it doesn't take forever to receive.
Cazziek
5% products discount

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Also, when I went to Nancy's site for these products, it said something like "the quality of these products have been updated". Wondering what that means?

Lastly, I was trying to shipping rates....it says to select products then enter zip code for this info, but apparently you have to place the order first. Anyone know shipping rates for the states?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Cazziek wrote:
Also, when I went to Nancy's site for these products, it said something like "the quality of these products have been updated". Wondering what that means?

Oh no what does that mean ....I immediately emailed Zach Merrill after reading that comment and he said no change in the product just a new design label but the product is exactly the same! Oh boy that is a relief...I don't want anything changed!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:

Just wanted to add that this has been my experience too after using the EES for over a year and, much to my annoyance, still having the same two milia. I still like the tuck though. Wink
Sunshinetreasure
5% products discount

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Songbird wrote:
llina,

You are very welcome. Smile Glad I could help. I do love the EES products, esp. the tuck but I just haven't experienced what others have as far as getting rid of the milia.

I wish you success in getting rid of yours. Let us know if you try the EES.

Songbird, I noticed that you are dealing with both Rosacea and Mila. I also have both problems, and though I like the Easy eye solution it has not removed the white spots under my eyes. They look like mila, but are softer and flatter in consistency. My Derm. told me that it may be Syringoma, I am not convinced that he really cares what it really is. Anyway you may want to check out the Wonderbar thread. I have been only using the bar for three days and it seems to be having an affect on the mila/Syringoma and Rosacea. If you watch that post I will report if it is continues working or if it is a temporary change. I do want to warn you that it is also causing major skin changes and that I am both loving and hating what it is doing to my face.
virgo1953

Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have milia on both cheeks. It seems to have appeared after I had a series of facial peels. I asked my esthetician if the peels could cause them and she said it could bring them to the surface. My dermatologist just gave me tretinoin (?), to get rid of them, but it takes forever before they get soft enough to squeeze, if they ever do.

Can anyone suggest a product for getting rid of milia on cheeks?

Fri May 03, 2024 8:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |