Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Tripollar STOP Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
JaclynS
5% products discount

Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 am      Reply with quote
After reading about Tobeys experience with this device and researching it my self I have decided that for sagging especially, this tool would be more effective at tightening the skin and helping sagging then the Baby Q. I can not afford both so I had to make a decision. Purchasing it however has proved to be a chore. I have e-mailed Win Health in Scotland twice with no response and Harvey Nics in England is way to expensive and they do not even include the gel and after cream in the kit, it is just the unit. At least at Win Health they include those things and that is where Tobey purchased hers, in case I have no luck is there anyone who knows of one that maybe did not work for someone that I could purchase here in the U.S. I am reading about that facial wrap that is on another thread maybe if that works it would be the cheaper way to go. Any suggestions???

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Jaclyn,
Selfridges, London, stock the Tripollar STOP device. I've seen them there in their boxes, at about Ł250 (can't remember exact price).
They don't sell over the internet, so you have to phone the store.
Go to their website, look under 'Services' and click on 'Mail Order', which will give you the relevant phone number.
HTH
JaclynS
5% products discount

Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the heads up, I will check that out.

5% products discount

Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also in the US and had no problem ordering the STOP (a few months ago) and the POSE (yesterday) through win-health's shopping cart on their website.

5% products discount

Fri May 29, 2009 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I just read on another post that Win Health is no longer shipping to the U.S. that is why I have e-mailed them twice just to confirm that they do before I go ahead and order on their site. I have yet to hear back from them. Bye the way how is the STOP working for you??

Fri May 29, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I tried ordering the Pose from WinHealth using Paypal at the end of April and they refunded me...could not order from them. I did find another site to order from, but somehow the order was doubled (I am currently attempting to send back the second Pose). I would let you know how the Pose is working, but I forgot that I needed an adapter. Sad So I am off tonight to get an adapter and use it this weekend.

Debbie
JaclynS
5% products discount

Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I am curious to know how the Pose works for you, please keep us posted!

5% products discount

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 am      Reply with quote
It's available here and I feel better about getting it from them than from win health.... I'd love to know if there are any updates on either the Stop or the Pose device. Does anyone know the difference between them?

stop-age dot com (I'm too new to post an external site so I hope this functions)
Steff

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
belinda wrote:
It's available here and I feel better about getting it from them than from win health.... I'd love to know if there are any updates on either the Stop or the Pose device. Does anyone know the difference between them?

stop-age dot com (I'm too new to post an external site so I hope this functions)

Yes, the POSE is for the body only and the STOP device is for the face - I know, I know go figure !!! Smile
MustangSally

Mon May 30, 2011 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I've read, with interest, many comments about Tripollar STOP and POSE and decided to add my own. I purchased both devices from WinHealth about 3 years ago and use STOP regularly. The gel can be replaced with glycerine (very inexpensive and available at all drug stores). This is what the spa uses for their Tripollar treatments. The STOP treatments have provided remarkable improvement on my face and neck. I think this is the best investment I have ever made for myself. I have not used the POSE on a regular basis for body areas so really can't comment yet on that but I plan to in the near future. Please do not use POSE on your face. It reduces fat cells and as we all know, the more fat cells on our faces the more those lines are plumped up and that's a good thing! I want to add that WinHealth is an excellent vendor and provides a lot of personal support. I highly recommend them. I look forward to reading more of your comments and good luck everyone.
Sheryl

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
hi all i have just been given a stop tripollar and have been reading some posts dated back in 2008, was wondering now we are in 2012 how those people are going with it and if anyone in south australia has used it before
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Body version of the STOP – TriPollar POSE
is another thread on this forum. It has tonnes of pages.

I have used mine for just over two months, and generally try to average 3 times a week, sometimes twice, often 4 x a week. My areas are my left butt, my stomach, and my right waist (as a test - I'm not doing my left waist! so I can discern a differece, if any.

I have to say the results are slow, subtle, but there. By no means is it dramatic for me. It looks as if a little layer or fat has been removed, but it is very subtle. Possibly over the next few months it will continue to improve. To make things that less clear, I paid over 3K for radio frequency treatments earlier in the year. Very litte result, what a disappointment. And last year I had 15 session of r2d2 which is a cellulite tx --- again ---nothing. I could be a "hard loser" but am fit, not overweight, just have some tough layers of ftat??? on me?
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
My mom had me order both the Tripollar Stop and Tripollar Pose - Best Value Kit on Amazon. It was a total of $694.59 for both. I hope this was a good deal. She is looking to help firm up her face and the area under her arms and her abdominal area. I will report back after a few weeks with her progress.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
sandooch wrote:
My mom had me order both the Tripollar Stop and Tripollar Pose - Best Value Kit on Amazon. It was a total of $694.59 for both. I hope this was a good deal. She is looking to help firm up her face and the area under her arms and her abdominal area. I will report back after a few weeks with her progress.

I really love both the Stop and Pose and after three years still glad I have them. I am starting a round of treatments again with both, last round of treatments was in 2009 for the Stop and 2010 for the Pose. Very Happy I was very pleased with the first round of treatments.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, was there a reason you stopped? Did you feel you got all the firming you could get from it at that point and now, three 2-3 years later, things are starting to go back to where they were (as would happen to all of us)? I understand you just can't put in a all those sessions and expect you skin to stay that way forever, but I am wondering about maintenance once you get to a point where you're happy with how your skin looks or you realize it's as good as it's going to get.

My mother is almost 73 years old, so I'm not even sure what how much it can do for her. But she takes such great care of her body with daily exercise and lots of healthy food. She is in better shape than most 20 year olds. She knows she can't reverse time 50 years, but she is just hoping to tighten up under her arms and around her waist a little more, and for her face to firm/plump up a bit. I hope she can still get some pretty decent results given her age.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I am starting a round of treatments again with both, last round of treatments was in 2009 for the Stop and 2010 for the Pose. Very Happy I was very pleased with the first round of treatments.

What I meant by saying the above is I am moving from the maintenance of once a month to another round of 2 to 3 times a week for the six weeks as I did when I first got my devices. I can't say that I have always been diligent to the once a month maintenance. Sometimes I got busy and forgot or was trying a new device and didn't want to use anything else. Most recently I just plain out forgot using it and dropped it completely. Rolling Eyes But...... I don't feel I have lost what I gained in my first round of treatments, also in being three years older I want to jump start and do another series.
I think your mom will really like the devices and since she has kept her self in shape she will probably respond well. My mother at 81 has no sag in her face at all but has some wrinkles. I had thought of doing treatments with the stop on her face. The stop treatments aren't time consuming at all(15min) and very pleasant. The Pose is quick on the stomach and arms but TIME CONSUMING on the thighs! Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby! I'm really excited to try this on my mom. She looks young for her age to begin with, like your mother, but if this could help her firm up even more, we'd both be thrilled.

Maybe I'll need to borrow it once in a while. Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, wow! I just got a tracking number from Amazon, and I see that the STOP and POSE estimated date of arrival is September 28, 2012...because it's coming from Israel! Crying or Very sad Now, my poor mom, who has been so excited to get this, has to wait another 6 1/2 weeks for it to arrive. Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
There's an unbelievable deal here on the STOP and POSE:

http://buyinvite.com.au/sales/catalogue/6939/catalogue_id:37711

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Toby do you use the Stop on your hands? My hands need some serious de-wrinkling and I certainly don't want to use the Pose on my hands and lose any fat there.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu I can't get that link to open??? It says the web page can't be found.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Keliu I can't get that link to open??? It says the web page can't be found.

Sorry, the deal has finished now. And apparently it was only available to those in Australia.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |