Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
what dermalogica products do you like best?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I really like their eye cream and that is all I have tried so far. Does anyone have any favorites? I think my skin likes the eye cream b/c there is no mineral oil. Although it does contain petroleum which I don't like.

I'm shopping mostly for a cleanser and moisturizer right now. Any suggestions?
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
hi there

i think pretty soon about a million forum members will be posting: Daily Microfoliant!

If you conduct a search on here then youll see it gets top raves.

I really like it too but found it was too addictive, and too expensive to use as much as i was. It also dried the skin around my mouth area.

With regards to moisturisers, ill need to know your skin type. I like active moist but im also very much into sircuit's protective day care right now. i have combination skin. If youve got dry, then go for the intensive moisture balance, if sensitive barrier repair. Barrier repair is pretty much a staple for my mum, but it does contain pore-clogging silicones, so watch out.

as i said, its probably wise to post up your skin type, so other forum members can assist you better.

Hope ive helped a little.

warmest regards

farouk
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have normal skin (I'm 34) but still tend to break out if I use the wrong moisturizer. Having said that a couple of times I used the dermalogica moisture rich eye cream all over my face and my face loved it. I think it needs the moisture but can't handle anything with mineral oil.
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lily,

My favorite Derm product is their body hydrating cream, but it's for the body. So when you need a body moisturizer, perhaps you can check this out... as for their face products, I didn't like the one I tried, I think it was called Multivitamin Power Firm for Face and Undereye. The consistency was too waxy for me. Raves for Daily Microliant, but I'm with Farouk, as I wouldn't spend so much for an exfoliant again.
J&J
5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I have use their Anti-Bac cooling mask before, it really help with healing acne. Everytime when i pop my acne ( i know this is no good Confused but i cant stand the white pulp on my face). I immediatly put the mask on for 10 min, it make the red goes away. I love that.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
In my last order from EDS, they included a sample of their moisture booster and I managed to squeak 3 applications out of it but I could really see that it made my moisturizer super effective. Its definitely on my "list" of future purchases. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving their Sheet Tint Moisture in Light. It gives a hint of color without clogging pores and I can know avoid foundation, which always broke me out.

Plus it has SPF 15 and olive leaf extract which is a great antioxident to protect the skin.

a "must' on my list
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
My fav is definitely the Skin Prep Scrub. Though technically not an exfoliant, it works wonders as one. If you don't like exfoliants with scrubbing properties, you may not like this product, although if your hands and face are damp it is less 'grainy. I wouldn't recommend using it on a dry face or if you do not like scrubby gains in an exfoliant. It can be used on its own 2 or 3 times in a week,and you can also rub some in your hands along with your cleanser and then use it daily if you would like. I usually only do this a couple times a week also, but I think you could use it mixed with cleanser anytime. My skin always feels wonderful after every use.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica is my all time favorite skin care line. There isn't anything I've tried that I didn't really like.

I think my favorites would have to be Skin Smoothing cream for nighttime, and Active Moist for daytime. I use Dermalogica almost exclusively though, so they are basically all favorites. It's so hard to choose when you love everything!

-Cheri
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I've got some samples of derma-clay, active moist from EDS that I'm loving...I feel a christmas order coming on Embarassed
Mabsy

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:23 am      Reply with quote
1. Microfoliant Embarassed
2. Dermal Clay Cleanser
3. Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 (in Light)
soffi

Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I like the Sheet Tint Moisture and the Skin Smoothing cream
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Daily Microfoliant Very Happy
skinlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I really like Dermalogica, so it's hard just to pick a few. Some of my favorites are : Daily Micro, Power Rich, Total Eye Care(love that it has spf 15), and the Multi-vitamin power exfoliant-which I think is like a 20% AHA light peel
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'd bought alot initially and now am down to a few favourites:

Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 in Light - love the finish
Multivitamin Power Firm for Eyes & Lips - took away the dehydration lines under my eyes
Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - feels so nice on your skin
Special Cleasing Gel - cleans well and doesn't dry me out
Skin Refining Masque - use this as a masque to draw out oil, but also dot it on any blemishes overnight
Daily Microfoliant - non drying on my skin and really does seem to exfoliate well
Skin Hydrating Booster - when my cheeks were really dehydrated, this made a HUGE difference!
Skin Smoothing Cream - love the feel of this on my skin ... it MAY be contributing to my clogged pores though, so I've been holding off using it for a bit to see if my skin behaves!

Overall, I really love this line! Some of the other products I have tried didn't work for me (Night Bright, Active Moist, Medicated Clearing Gel, Soothing Eye Makeup Remover, Skin Renewal Booster, Multi Vitamin Power Concentrate) or I like them but I'm not sure if I like them enough to repurchase (Precleanse, Multi-Active Toner, Solar Defense Booster SPF30).

WOW ... I really did go crazy buying Dermalogica! Although some were travel sizes and one was a sample. Smile
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I like most of what I have tried from this range:

*Clay Cleanser
*Skin Prep Scrub
*Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Mask
*Anti Bac skin wash
*Multi Vitamin Power Concetrate
*Skin Renewal Booster
*After sun repair - Loved this especially

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
mine is multivitamin capsule concentrate, but this is the only product i had tried. i am sure there is more good product from dermatologica.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
My fav is the Ultra Calming Cleanser. So gentle yet effective and non-drying.
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely 1) Microfoliant 2) Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 (in Light)!!

Although I am a bit disappointed with 'TOTAL EYE' and 'BARRIER REPAIR' - they are doing little if anything to my skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:33 am      Reply with quote
daily microfoliant is the best product dermalogica ever made. I really like this product.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |