Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

eye cream for mid 20's
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
I am in my mid 20's and need to invest in a good eye cream. Any suggestions? I am starting to notice little lines around my eyes and would like to prevent wrinkles. I also wear concealer around my eyes everyday... so something that goes well under make-up
Any suggestions?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also at my mid 20's

Till now, I only applied the eye cream of L'Oreal

If u stick to using it, for me, it helps smooth the lines around your eyes
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 am      Reply with quote
waiting for others' opinions.
Vee26
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:54 am      Reply with quote
I am 26 and I use LRP Redermix for eyes - it has vit c in it and I find it's really good at minimising fine lines

Another good one I found is the Decleor eye cream for first signs of ageing but sadly this started to react to my skin after I used it for about a year but while it worked it was really good

5% products discount

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 am      Reply with quote
i used TBS vitamin E eye cream in daytime,and ELDERFLOWER EYE GEL for night ,very cheap and useful
pinkrose
5% products discount

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

The best thing you can do at your age is to remember PREVENTION is better than a cure.

Use a good sun-screen for day and an oil at night. Tap gently with your ring finger at the inner corner on the upper lid.

On the right eye move to right and under eye and on the left move to the left and beneath the eye. Tap gently.

Best wishes,

pinkrose
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Jojoba Oil!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
starxiao
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Jojoba Oil!

i don't think jojoba oil can be applied to your eyes since the skin around your eyes are so gentle
I'm now using the essential oils and use jojoba as a base oil to dilute the essential oils
Dannaadd
5% products discount

Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in my late 20s, and since I wear contact lenses every day, I got tiny wrinkles under my eyes quite seriously. I've tried Clinique, and I can't say if it's effecitve or not, since the wrinkles are still there. But it might have helped to prevent it getting worse... I'm not sure.. Crying or Very sad
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I found found retin a to be effective for crows feet. It's best to start at a low concentration and work your way up.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
I still can't find a product effective for my dry lines under eys. Maybe rintin A is the last choice.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I recommend cellcosmet eye contour. It's expensive but worth that price. Plus, a bottle could last for one year, so maybe is good investment
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in my mid-20s as well and have the same question in mind. I've been using Cle de peau anti-dark circle eye cream sample for 2 months now and it's not bad but the price is way beyond my budget.

I'm thinking of Caudalie, has anybody tried?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |