Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Oh no! Another gizmo. Oxylift. Anyone tried it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
A very kind lady on another forum sent me this link: http://www.oxyliftcanada.com/oxylift.htm
I did a quick search here but nothing came up. Has anyone tried it? My fingers are slithering all over my credit card. It costs $120.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Looks like the Derma Wand I bought from HSN.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Is the Oxylift only available in Canada?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Their addy is .ca and I can only see distribution within one drugstore chain here. Yes, it does sound a bit like a Dermawand.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
What about the Oxyderm ozone device? Is this the same as the Oxylift and Dermawand? Just trying to sort this out as I may want to add one of them to my ever-growing skin care routine!

Thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Definitely looks like the DermaWand.

I find the DermaWand good for zapping breakouts. It's also not bad for around the eyes - reducing puffiness and giving them a bit of a lift. Hasn't done anything for my jowl area though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Ditto what Keliu just said.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I triple it.. Very Happy

I read a bit on the 'oxylift' site, and I'll be darned if it isn't the same thing as Derma Wand..

Home Shopping Network has the DW for $89. US, and it comes with some goodies and a very good DVD.

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/search/searchresults/default.aspx?Ntt=Derma+Wand&N=0&Ntk=Std&st=1&criteria=&days=&minprice=&maxprice=&srchCatNm=&o=esearch

Nice little gadgets!

ETA: .. I wouldn't worry about getting extra pre-face creams.. They aren't anything magical, and you can easily find something comporable, of just make a DIY concoction with some SKB + a good Aloe product.. Wink Here are the ingredients; (The ones in bold are the good ones, and the rest you wouldn't want to push into your skin.. IMHO)

Derma Vital Pre Face

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Extract), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Peg-90, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile Extract), Triethanolamine, C1 15985 (FD&C Yellow #6).

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
OK that's it then. If both Ks says it's OK, it's OK. The Oxylift is $179 (apparently the $125 I quoted was an introductory offer) The Dermawand is way cheaper. Gawd. One more gadget. Don will divorce me this time. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
OK that's it then. If both Ks says it's OK, it's OK. The Oxylift is $179 (apparently the $125 I quoted was an introductory offer) The Dermawand is way cheaper. Gawd. One more gadget. Don will divorce me this time. Confused

Go for it Antonia! Tell Don it's a naughty toy, and if he plays his cards right, you'll give him the *buzz* of his life... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Lol! If he saw me brandishing a wand-like device, I think he'd flip. (I guess I'm going to find out very soon...) Shock Laughing Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Same as the dermawand - me thinks - it never did anything for me.
PQ
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Here's another similar gadget:

http://www.palaciaskincare.com/ozone-cleansing-beauty-device-personal-high-frequency-c-58-p-1-pr-153.html

I just purchased the Bellaire Ultrasound from these people and their customer service has been very good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I also meant to say that I woke up with a cold-sore on my upper lip the other day. So I immediately zapped it with the DermaWand and continued the treatment every few hours. By the next day it was starting to improve - and you know how difficult they are to get rid of.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know how this one compares with Suzanne Somers' Facemaster? Question
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
barby001 wrote:
Does anyone know how this one compares with Suzanne Somers' Facemaster? Question

These are two totally different devices. The Oxylift or Dermawand uses high frequency - the Facemaster uses microcurrent.

I haven't used the Facemaster, but I have used other microcurrent devices and the Dermawand. I've never experienced any noticeable lifting with any of the gadgets I've tried, unfortunately.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
hey all,
i have both the oxylift and dermawand. they are the same.
oxylift, i got it at the international anti aging show... we got it for $100 a piece because there were 5 of us. i also saw it on sale at SHOWCASE, eaton's center. the active end is very small...(i just checked both models now)... the oxylift's active end is smaller than a dime! my mom and her friend use it every night...but honestly, the active end is soooo small ... that i really have problems using this. it takes foreve, and i can't tell you honestly i finished a whole face routine with it. the major distributor in toronto said you can use ANY product with it... or alone on a clean face.
HTH!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Looks exactly like the dermawand, hich is basically a glorified High Frequency device, but having said that it seems very easy to us. Do another search for Home High Frequency devices Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |