Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Calling on all Skinactive product users!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 am      Reply with quote
I am thinking about purchasing several products from Skinactive "Ready to Use" line. Please tell me your experience with SA products and which products you would recommend.
jules2202
5% products discount

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

I've been using Emulator for several months now and I love it. my skin is very dry and I get the occasionaly eczema flare up and this is the only product that gives me lovely soft skin. i spend about 10 mins massaging it in morning and evening. Had no irritation at all from it. I'n now shipping it by the bucketload to the UK as all my family love it as well.

I've also used Let's make collegan. Not been using it as long as the Emulator but still very impressed with it and my skins reaction. Evens out skin tone and my skin feels firmer and thicker (my skin is very thin).

Finally I've just tried some of the Alpha Beta towels. I do like the effect of them but the product leaves quite an oily residue.
Hope this helps x Very Happy
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I use their Dream Cream, Anti-aging, Let's Make Collagen, DMAE 4% serum, KGF Lash, Alpha Beta Exfoliator, Celestite Spritz. I posted about it on another thread on this forum but for some reason I am not allowed to post the link even though it's from this website. The thread is called "Skin Actives Celestite Spritz with Strontium?".

I also bought some Hyaluronic Acid to mix with some stuff but have no used it yet.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
bordnfl2 wrote:
I use their Dream Cream, Anti-aging, Let's Make Collagen, DMAE 4% serum, KGF Lash, Alpha Beta Exfoliator, Celestite Spritz. I posted about it on another thread on this forum but for some reason I am not allowed to post the link even though it's from this website. The thread is called "Skin Actives Celestite Spritz with Strontium?".

I also bought some Hyaluronic Acid to mix with some stuff but have no used it yet.
Can you tell me about the KGF lash!Does it sting your eye at all? I have very sensitive eyes!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I am thinking about purchasing Bright I Cream, Mitochondrial Booster, Anti-aging cream, Liquid rainbow,Brow and Lash serum and Dream Cream. I think that covers me from head to toe. If you have used any of these products please post!
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I forgot the Liquid Rainbow. This is nice and I use it in the morning and then apply my lipstick after it has been on a bit.
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I was posting at the same time as you. Regarding the KGF Lash, if you get it in your eye, yes, it does sting. But.....you can absolutely apply it without getting it in the eyes. I was just not as careful as I am now.
havana8

Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:41 am      Reply with quote
bordnfl2 wrote:

Here the link you mentioned, bordnf12:

Skin Actives Celestite Spritz with Strontium
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35437

Here also is Antonia's thread where she attributes the use of SA's Bright-I and ISC's Youth Serum with removing her undereye lines. I recently purchased it after reading her thread Laughing and have found it okay as well as a huge pot for the money. Time will tell if it has any effect other than moisturizing for me.

I've only ever tried a few of the creams and that was a long while ago but I do remember being a bit disappointed with their texture as both had crystals in them which I assumed was from one of the ingredients not dissolving properly. Then again, it could simply have been a freak occurrence.

p.s. there are a few comments from some regarding the Mitchondrial Boost on page 10 of the same thread
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Bright-I cream, which I love. I had been using it by itself but started using the Easy Eye Tuck over it. I have very sensitive eyes and the Bright-I did not bother them at all. I use it for dark circles as well as puffiness. It helps with both.

I bought and used the Liquid Rainbow for awhile, but didn't care for it. I have very dry lips and am still looking for something to moisturize them. The Liquid Rainbow didn't do that for them at all. Plus, it leaked all over the outside of the tube everytime I would insert the wand.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I use a lot of their products. The Bright-I has already been addressed. I'm a huge fan. I also use Mitochondrial Boost in the pm and Anti-aging Cream in the am. I add their carnosine to both and their idebenone to the Anti-aging Cream. I used to use the Dream Cream on my feet but don't any more as I am cutting back on parabens. I also find the Let's Make Collagen serum great for a twice-a-week underlayer for the MB. (I usually mix this with the Marine Nutrient serum.) My skin looks way, way better and younger in my later 50s than in my 30s and 40s. Since I use SA products almost exclusively, I can definitely vouch for them.

5% products discount

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Antonia as I'd been reading your posts on your skin care routine and been inspired to try more of the skinactives range. just ordered bright-I and the mitochondrial boost cream.

I love their emulator and lets make collagen.

When would be the best time to apply to boost cream and would you use any serums under it?

Many thanks
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I will recommend the Bright-I. It is moisturizing. Doesn't really help my dark rings though but I like the feel of it and its not expensive.
LuvToSmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I have used SAS for about two years now. Not exclusively but still a fair amount of product including canvas cream, antiinflammatory cream, bright I, let's make collagen, cellulite cream, lig rainbow, KGF for hair/brow, Be Kind Rewind

I do like their products. I like the liquid rainbow for lips and experienced no leakage from the bottle. The liq rainbow is like a clear lip gloss but with shimmer, really nice.

I stopped using Bright I because I did not see any benefit and am just using up other products that I have. SAS has trio sets which offer a discount and it is a great way to try some product.

I want to try the mitochondial cream but at this point am trying to use what I have before making more purchases. Overall I am very pleased with SAS ready-mades.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 am      Reply with quote
The big test: As most of you know, I was able to get rid of some rather obvious wrinkling under the eyes with ISCYC and SA Bright-I. Today, I discovered that I forgot to reorder the Bright-I along with my other SA products three weeks ago. So, I've decided to use just the ISCYS for a while and see if my wrinkles return. This is by no means scientific as I could have had a spontaneous remission of wrinkles Smile Also the SA product could have literally restored my skin (as opposed to have contributed to a temporary effect with the ISCYC). I will keep you briefed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Antonia - this will be interesting - love a good experiment Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Just as long as I don't shrivvel, Sis... Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I actually ordered a few of there products the other day and should be receiving them any day now.
I orderd the emulator and DMAE for my neck both of which I have not used before. Dermagen which I absolutely love adding to ready made creams and ELS which I also absolutely love.

In the past I have used and very much liked and will repurchase in future the Bright I, Anti- aging cream, Lets make collagen and the Marine serum. They all worked beautifully on my skin and I saw noticable improvement. I didnt like the KGF for my eyelashes saw no improvement or the hair serum.

I really want to try the Mito cream but just have far to much skincare stacked up in my draws, so it will have to wait a while.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Toby has been a great fan of SA - hope she'll le everyone know what she uses.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |