Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Digestion problem-PLEASE HELP!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all,
I am so frustrated but I have had problems "going" to you know where... sorry to disgust any of you. I truly don't mean to, but since I figure this is a forum to help others, I need advice with my diet, or exercise routine. I have a pretty good diet-veggies, lean meats, fruits and I try to limit the junk I consume.

I have also noticed that it may be hormonal, it seems to happen the week before my monthly friend. Does anyone experience this? I feel so bogged down and frustrated with my digestive system and don't know what to eat, do. Any advice would be much appreciated.
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there,

Don't worry about your question Smile We're all mature here Smile At least we think so.

In any case, since the problem occurs before your monthly, it might be a "personal" thing your body does. I think all our bodies do something weird before and during our monthly so that could be your body's way of "telling" you that it's almost "time." I would recommend just eating more fiber and fruits. I usually eat a lot of bananas when I feel constipated, but a lot of athletes also eat bananas before they have a big game to force themselves to "empty" their system.

Also, another thing to watch out for is your sleeping pattern. Sometimes a change in sleeping pattern will throw your body off coruse and that could cause the problem. Like if you usually sleep at midnight and wake up at 8 . . . and then suddenly, on the weekend perhaps, you go to bed at 3 am and sleep in later. That'll cause your body some "confusion" and your problem may be the result.

Hope this helps!
Lisa
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry you don't feel so well but give this try (i am in no way a physician but do have a nursing background)

Laxative Home Brew (as i call it Smile)

Brew a level teaspoon of Swiss Kriss herbs in a large cup of water.

So what you will do is let the water come to just a boil and add the herbs. Turn off heat; let stand for three minutes, and strain. Add a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon. (DO NOT BOIL, or tea becomes tooo laxative)

Hope this helps and you feel better. Smile

Fantasia
Mabsy

Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by chunlisa
We're all mature here Smile At least we think so.

LOL! I like how you said that Lisa Smile

Freckles127 - it's also important to drink a lot of water as well. I find that when my water intake and my fruit intake decrease it leads to "badness".... So try to increase your fiber and water intake and hopefully that should help.
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice-
Fantasia, could you tell me where one would find these swiss kriss herbs? Thanks!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Freckles, didn't realize you had asked me a question.

I have found Swiss Kriss at a GNC store here in the states perhaps even a organic store.

Good luck:D
Lee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Its probably the rise in progesterone causing your problem, its quite common and can remember few ladies asking for help when I worked in a pharmacy. You are doing the right thing watching what you eat, I always try to increase fibre at that time and add bran to my cereal in the morning!
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Freckles127,

Everytime any of us in the house spending a little too long ( than we should be) in..."you know where"...my dear grandma would serve at dinner a special appertizer dish of simple boiled soybeans. Have you ever tried them at a Japanese restaurant? They are the ones.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:50 am      Reply with quote
If it makes you feel better I feel more gassy round that time - I also get IBS and I think the hormones tinker my digestion also. Sad

I read somewhere about taking extra magnesium & calcium to regulate the effects of our cycles.

But I think healthy eating perhaps a little extra fruit and vege round that time may help if you don't want to pop pills.
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Freckles

When I am faced with the same problem once in a while, I make a refreshing drink -an ice lime drink loaded with fresh diced aloe vera - yummy (a little greenish in taste) and refreshing. Works every time!
Try it.

Jenny
Mabsy

Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Btw, for those of you who have Swiss Kriss, I've heard many raves before from people who use it to steam their face. Apparently it's a fab "skin decongestant". I haven't tried it myself as it's not available in Australia (what a surprise!).

Eve - Calcium Carbonate can actually make people more gassy because some of the carbonate is converted to CO2 by the acid in your stomach. This is particularily a problem for people with high acidity. So if you are looking into taking calcium supplements (which I do everyday) you might want to consider Calcium Citrate. Calcium Citrate does not get converted to CO2 and is also supposed to be better aborbed by the body. But just a disclaimer - I'm not a Dr, I'm just passing on what I have read Smile

Mabsy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,

Thanks for the info.
Not sure which version is in my supplement but'll check, don't want to have my insides fizzing!Smile
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks all,

I bought the Swiss Kriss and am trying it... I have also heard about aloe vera and it's soothing abilities. Once again, thanks for all the advice!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Freckles, just curious, how are you feeling now after using the herbs? Question
Caspers Mum

Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
The surge of progesterone that occurs in a woman's body the week prior to our favorite guest can, indeed, cause constipation. Unfortunate, but true. Along with a good diet (fibre) and adequate water intake, I recommend the following: 30-40 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 3-5 per week (walking counts!), elimination or reduction of caffeine the week prior (caffeine dehydrates, causing constipation), and taking both calcium and Evening Primrose Oil supplements throughout the month (these can help with other P.M.S. problems too). Taking laxatives too often is not a good thing, but if you simply must, take a couple of fibre-based senna tablets before bed. Otherwise, see your MD if this continues to be a problem; it could be an underlying sign of some other condition. Eh?
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia,

Thanks for asking, I have only been using the swiss kriss for about 3 days but it seems to be helping me be more regular. Like what magda said, we shouldnt be so dependent on laxatives so I am going to ween myself off of them next week.

The reason I brought up the issue about my monthly pal affecting me is because I am very irregular... when I say this, I mean I won't get it for months at a time. I have read that the irregularity may contribute to irritable bowel syndrome so I am wondering if anyone has a similar problem. Thanks to all for the advice..
moshimoshi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
hi freckles127,

Well, I wouldn't know whether irritable bowel symdrome is something that you have. However, it is an intestinal motor disorder with unknown cause, sort of diagnosis of exclusion. Studies show that it is 6-8 times more common in women than men, which suggests a hormonal mechanism. And it has been associated with abscence of bleeding. People who experience irritable bowel usually have alternating diarrhea and constipation and abominal pain/discomfort after meal.

I've been reading a lot about GI diseases lately after hearing and meeting quite a few family friends who either themselves or immediate family members were diagnosed with some type of colonic disease or worse the colon cancer. Let me just inform you guys that besides surgical resection which leaves a huge scar on the belly, the real works are the chemotherapy and/or radiation that follow, which brings extreme discomfort and it's not even promising... The whole ordeal that one goes through is just not pleasant!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to stray away from the topic... But I just want to say enough to bring awareness among us Wink

The most important thing is to stay away from using laxative regularly.... once in a while can be justified... but everyday or every other day is just too much... Because then your bowel will become lazy, highly depending on the laxatives and looses its function eventually... Then you'll find that your belly may become bulkier from sleepy large intestine that is both loose and edematous!!!

Coping problems with bowel irregularity can be trickery sometimes... I hope by this time, you've probably found the perfect solution for it... Drink lots of water and eat lots of fibers/fruits are certainly the must do... However, I somtimes find these solutions not working as well for some reason??!! Confused

What I did is I blend the fruits instead of eating them... The liquid form often "travel" faster and get digested easier than the solid one... You can try blending a quarter of fresh pineapple (has a natural enzyme that both offer a protective coating to the intestine and high in fiber/vitamin), 1-2 large apple (I like fuji apple the best - lots of fiber and vitamin), and 8 oz of soymilk, milk, or water... This is a good amount for 2 people and it's delicious and refreshing!!... Drink it early in the morning as breakfast or after meals... Also, try drinking it within 15 minutes of blending before it gets oxidized... And long behold, your stomach will start gurggling and wanting to go to the bathroom... In term of the stool, it's very soft and smooth to come out, no straining is needed (sorry, didn't mean to be graphic) Embarassed It'll clean out both the newly formed stool as well as the one that has been "stuck" in there somewhere in the winding tract and pouches for a while... (sorry again, didn't mean to sound disgusting...) Embarassed And we all know that it's the old stool that's producing the toxins and causing all kinds of problems...

Anyway, sorry about the long extensive mail... I have this habit of babbling on and on... But definitely give the fruit blend that I suggested a try... For sure you'll like it (I hope) Wink
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Digestive enzymes can help with this tremendously. I take at least one enzyme capsule with each meal, two if I'm eating red meat or something processed (which I try not to do, but can't always eat fresh).

If I become constipated (which rarely every happens, except when I travel) I take two or three extra and bowel movement returns to normal. Not like you've taken a laxative, but just normal.

I also drink at least 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water every single day.

My hubby, who has a little more trouble with irregularity, drinks two tablespoons of milled flax seed in one cup of organic unfiltered apple juice two or three times a day. That not only helps with regularity, but the flax seed is a wonderful supplement of essential fatty acids.

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Judy Marshall wrote:

Digestive enzymes can help with this tremendously. I take at least one enzyme capsule with each meal,

Judy, what are the digestive enzymes called and where do you get them? I use the old fashioned remedy, I eat 4-5 prunes most nights...its a good thing I like them. But I'd like to hear about the enzymes. Thanks Very Happy

5% products discount

Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Check out UDO'S OIL, a certified organic blend of flax, sunflower, sesame seeds, evening primrose oil, and the bran of rice and oats. It's high in omega 3, 6, and 9 omega fatty acids--1 Tablespoon 2 times daily with meals. A friend of mine, who is 85 years old and sharp as a whip, recommended it to me. Keeps him "regular," he said, cognitively lucid (helps with memory), not to mention that it's good for the skin. He also told me that his grandson, who has ADHD, takes UDO'S OIL, which was strongly recommended by his doctor, and that it has helped considerably in regulating/maintaining brain chemistry. You can research it at www.udoerasmus.com andwww.florahealth.com (and no, I'm NOT a distributor Rolling Eyes)

Here's a little story: For my birthday about 7 years ago, my brother decided to pay for my reading with a psychic in Los Angeles Very Happy . One of the things she told me is that I was "backed up" (very true), and suggested I look into a product called Super Cleanse, which I'd never heard of. It's a dietary herbal supplement for the colon made by Nature's Secret. Anyway, to make a long story short, this little piece of advice turned out to be immeasurably valuable. To this day I take a couple of tablets with my evening meal and I am regular and happy (at least my bowels are).

Hopes this helps.

crinklecut ~~~
crinklecut
5% products discount

Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Probiotics are essential for proper digestion and elimination, especially as we age. I supplement my diet with Friendly Flora by Carotec (www.carotec.com) and it does make a HUGE difference. I've also discovered that steering clear of cold foods and drinks around and just preceding menstruation can help the constipation problem. Warming foods and beverages are best. Below is some helpful info I copied about Probiotics.

The Benefits of Probiotics

The human body is made up of an estimated 100 trillion bacterial cells from at least 500 species, not including viruses and fungi. These bacterias (probiotics) are referred to as "friendly" bacteria and are responsible for several important biological functions. Some of these functions include assisting with digestion, keeping other harmful bacteria at bay and stimulating the immune system.

Researchers are hopeful that probiotics hold the answer to the growing number of cases of antibiotic resistance and abuse. This has caused consumers to search for other natural alternatives to treating various health conditions.

Certain studies have proven the many health benefits of probiotics such as the prevention or control of:

* Food and skin allergies in children
* Bacterial vagniosis
* Premature labor in pregnant women
* Inflammatory bowel disease
* Recurrent ear and bladder infections
* Chronic diarrhea

Although it's received little recognition by Western medical professionals, the health benefits of probiotics have been known for at least 100 years.

Probiotics are defined as "live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host." Unfortunately, most of the food and supplements being marketed as probiotics contain little to no health value, according to researchers.

There are two reasons for their ineffectiveness. First, they are present in too small a quantity to offer any health benefits. Secondly, many of the probiotics haven't undergone proper clinical testing. Despite this evidence, companies continue to make claims that their products are effective and consumers continue to believe them.

Experts agree that the absence of bacteria in the intestines is unhealthy. This was apparent in the experiment of laboratory animals that were raised to be germ-free and were frequently sick, exhibited grossly underdeveloped immune systems and vulnerable intestinal tracts.

To date, one of the most significant benefits of probiotics is its ability to prevent eczema in babies with an inherited tendency to develop allergies.

New York Times September 14, 2004
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

It's great news that the benefits of probiotics are being fully explored, and sought out as an alternative to the antibiotics humans are increasingly becoming resistant to.

Although I am not a big fan of nutritional supplementation the way it is currently practiced by most natural medicine clinicians, I have found probiotics (beneficial bacteria) to be an exception.

It is the ONLY supplement I recommend for ALL new patients (unless of course they are already on one). I don't believe that they need to stay on it the rest of their lives, but one to three months are usually beneficial until they are able to get their diet improved.

Total health begins in the gut so if your GI tract is not in optimal health, then your overall health will be compromised.

I have also learned the value of fermented foods that are loaded with good bacteria. They give the body similar benefits as consuming a whole bottle of good bacteria, but at a fraction of the cost. One of the best ways and least expensive to achieve this would be to obtain raw milk and convert it to kefir. Kefir is very easy to make. All you have to do is put one half packet of the kefir start granules in a quart of raw milk at room temperature and leave it out over night. By the time you wake up in the morning you will likely have kefir. If it hasn’t obtained the consistency of yogurt you might want to set out a bit longer and then store it in the fridge.

The quart of kefir has far more active bacteria than you can possibly purchase in any probiotics supplement and it is very economically as you can reuse the kefir from the original quart of milk about ten times before you need to start a new culture pack so one starter package of kefir granules can convert about 50 gallons of milk to kefir.

Kefir is one of the secrets of health of the long aged eastern Europeans and I can guarantee you that they did not use store purchased pasteurized milk to make their kefir. Don’t even think of using pasteurized milk as you really don’t want to consume that at all.

Related Articles:

Beneficial Bacteria (Probiotics) During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Helps Protect Against Eczema

100 Trillion Bacteria in Your Gut: Learn How to Keep the Good Kind There

Good Bacteria Work Even When They are Dead

Probiotics In Primary Prevention Of Atopic Disease

Good Bacteria May Relieve Autism Symptoms
crinklecut
5% products discount

Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:23 am      Reply with quote
One last thing (so I hope), pay attention to what types of foods you're consuming as you approach your pre-period phase. I found that drinking lots of water was utterly disastrous if I ate any foods that were high in sodium and caused water retention--bloat city and I couldn't move my bowels for shit! Embarassed Foods I learned to avoid at that time: pickled anything or foods soaked in brine (olives, pickles, herring, sardines, anchovies, etc.); foods prepared with MSG (especially Chinese dishes when eating out--make sure the menu clearly states NO MSG); shellfish such as oysters (fatal), crabs, shrimp; ALL salt-cured meats; bacon, sausage, ham, pepperoni, salami, prociutto, pancetta; cheeses (loaded with salt, unfortunately, and they're also binding); pizza and other highly spiced (tasty) foods like Mexican, Italian; heavy buttery sauces (high salt), soda pop (high phosporous), and alcoholic beverages, which are dehydrating. I'm sure there's more, but the foods I listed can be key playerss in the pre-period constipation dilemma.

Judy mentioned enzymes, so very true, but I found I couldn't supplement with enzymes (bromelain, papain, betane, and the like) because they just killed my poor stomach (think meat tenderizer--the latter is used to break down tough connective tissue), so I occasionally try to eat fresh pineapple, papaya, etc., which is more stomach friendly.

It can really be useful to see a good Naturopath when considering the problems of digestion, elimination, and overall bodily homeostasis. When I was pregnant with my son (17 years ago), I one day noticed my blue prenatal vitamin floating around in the toilet after I'd had a bowel movement. Okay, once was weird, but when I discovered I was regularly crapping out my precious prenatal vitamin, I contacted a Naturopath. She had me swallow these large horse pellet thingies attached to a string (one at a time), and after it had hit the gut, she drew it back up and out of my mouth by pulling on the string Shock Shock Shock Apparently the pellets would change color upon mixing with stomach contents, indicating adequate or subadequate levels of stomach enzymes. We learned I was deficient in papaine, I think, so I began supplementing with it and never crapped out my prenatal vitamin again. This was the only time I could tolerate taking an enzyme supplement. Very Happy

Anyway, it all might seem to be a pain in the arse, but it's not, really. Getting to know our own bodies is the key. Through trial and error I learned that eating a generous bowl of homemade lentil soup made me crap like the dickens the next morning in a *really* good way Razz , while eating a generous handful of prunes gave me gas capable of peeling paint off my bedroom walls, but didn't do squat for a good BM. Razz

I'd be happy to share the lentil soup recipe. Mmmm . . . Wink

crinklecut ~~~
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
The enzyme supplement I use has probiotics too and it has a marine mineral complement. Minerals are essential for your enzymes to work properly. You can find enzyme supplements at any healthfood store, but not sure about finding them so easily with the probiotics and minerals.

We also use milled flaxseed in organic apple juice for regularity, control of cholesterol and just good health.

We have used SuperCleanse in the past, but once we found the enzymes/probiotics/minerals, we totally stopped using the supercleanse. The enzyme supplement works in a much gentler way for us. Smile

Often when I travel, I get constipated because I'm not getting as much exercise, may not be drinking as much water, often in traveling can't get as many fresh fruits and veggies. When that happens I just take two or three extra enzyme supplements at night before bedtime and I'm "good to go" in the morning. Embarassed

Naturally, I try to eat as many fresh fruits and veggies as possible and avoid fried foods, steam most veggies and drink lots of water and eat only whole grain breads. However, in today's world, that's just not possible when I'm not doing the cooking for myself. Confused

My approach is to eat as well as I can every day, but to supplement to make up for the things I miss.

Another health tip I follow is to try to avoid mainstream medicine as much as possible. Speak to the hand I always choose a naturopath, chiropractor or kinesiologist when possible.

I do go to an M.D. for a checkup once a year.

JUDY

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Crinklecut,

Please DO SHARE that lentil recipie with us fellow IBSers!! Anything to help it go down smoothly is appreciated.
crinklecut
5% products discount

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Sure, Freckles. This is one of the most delicious and satisfying recipes for lentil soup I've ever made. The "variation" is also included, but I've never tried it since I'm perfectly happy with the recipe sans bacon. In place of chicken stock, I use chicken bouillon cubes (4-5 cubes to 10 cups water, instead of 8 cups--Herb Ox brand, no MSG). Everything else I keep the same as what the recipe calls for.

SERVES 6 – 8

Until recently, soup was the one way Americans were likely to eat lentils—perhaps because the most common variety, U.S.A. Regular, lends itself to such treatment. While many lentil soups are enriched with bacon, sausages, or ham hocks, this recipe, developed by author Colette Rossant, is light, unadulterated, and full of pure lentil flavor.

1 clove
1 medium yellow onion, peeled
8 cups chicken stock
1 bay leaf
1 lb. American brown lentils, picked over and rinsed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
2 tbsp. butter
2 tsp. chopped fresh mint

1. Press clove into onion and place onion in a large saucepan. Add stock, bay leaf, lentils, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and simmer, skimming occasionally, until lentils are tender, 30–35 minutes.

2. Discard onion and bay leaf, and stir in garlic, thyme, and butter. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, just below a simmer, for 10 minutes, allowing flavors to blend. Season with salt and pepper, then ladle into bowls. Garnish with mint and serve. (If desired, soup can also be puréed before serving.)

Variation—For a richer, more traditional lentil soup, dice 2 slices of bacon, place them in a large saucepan, and cook over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Add 1 thinly sliced peeled medium yellow onion, and 2 minced peeled garlic cloves, and cook until soft, about 20 minutes. Add 1 lb. lentils, 8 cups chicken stock, 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme, and cook as above until tender. Garnish with bacon.

This recipe was first published in Saveur in April 1997.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |