Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
The Push-up ... Thong?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Just when you thought you'd seen everything: the ass bra!Rolling Eyes

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/08/this_ass_bra_is_sure_to_solve.html

I reckon that there's a more indulgent, fun way of getting a "shapelier" rear: copious amounts of ice cream, chips, and cookies. Regretfully, "shape" distribution may not be limited to one's rear only! **sigh!**

What's next? Scrotum-lifting "manties" for men? You know: for when a dude just needs that little extra "oompfh"? Cisco Adler: would be a perfect candidate. (don't ask. You don't wanna know. Really.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
These are the funniest thing I ever saw. They had these on the Today Show months ago, along with ones that have "pads" in them, if you need to "have a butt". These to me would make any person look like they had a J. LO booty, and I am not sure that look is good on everyone. What will they come up with next?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

What's next? Scrotum-lifting "manties" for men? You know: for when a dude just needs that little extra "oompfh"? Cisco Adler: would be a perfect candidate. (don't ask. You don't wanna know. Really.)

Ahhhh.. I also had the misfortune of seeing those infamous Cisco Adler pics. Kind of puts my slightly sagging lower face in perspective ... or not Laughing
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hilarious!

Talk about suffering for the sake of beauty... Shock Shock Shock What a contraption!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hahahaha -- my boyfriend just happened to glance over at my screen while I had that link open, and he was traumatized by the picture. S-E-X-Y. I threatened to start wearing one just to get him to help me clean. Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Hahahaha -- my boyfriend just happened to glance over at my screen while I had that link open, and he was traumatized by the picture. S-E-X-Y. I threatened to start wearing one just to get him to help me clean. Smile

Just don't bend over to pick anything up when he's *behind* you...Image... Laughing Laughing Laughing
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Just the title of this thread sounded painful Laughing

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

Ick. Or Jack Black's character in "Margot at the Wedding", observing himself in the mirror!
:P blech!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Imagine wearing that funny underwear and walking around with such a nice looking butt. Then you meet a man and he realizes wow, he's been fooled. I don't believe in these body enhancement products unless it is truly necessary. Some people have gone through a cesarean procedure in which they purchase underwear that help flatten their tummy so that their clothes fit better.

Other then that try to eat well and exercise.
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Just when you thought you'd seen everything: the ass bra!Rolling Eyes

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/08/this_ass_bra_is_sure_to_solve.html

I reckon that there's a more indulgent, fun way of getting a "shapelier" rear: copious amounts of ice cream, chips, and cookies. Regretfully, "shape" distribution may not be limited to one's rear only! **sigh!**

OMG Hilarious!!!!
Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:57 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

They're here!! An Australian manufacturer is now making underwear and bathers for men that have in-built support to make their "package" look bigger Laughing !! They're called Ausiebum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this HUGE laugh...

Now... you may have asked What's next... but I'll tell you...

Men have to wear what's called a Dance Belt in the world of ballet. Keeps everything in place while wearing tights, and perhaps little else. AND.... They do come with varying degrees of padding!!!! Nothing is original anymore... LOL! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Thanks for this HUGE laugh...

Now... you may have asked What's next... but I'll tell you...

Men have to wear what's called a Dance Belt in the world of ballet. Keeps everything in place while wearing tights, and perhaps little else. AND.... They do come with varying degrees of padding!!!! Nothing is original anymore... LOL! Laughing

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Sophias1920 wrote:
Imagine wearing that funny underwear and walking around with such a nice looking butt. Then you meet a man and he realizes wow, he's been fooled. I don't believe in these body enhancement products unless it is truly necessary. Some people have gone through a cesarean procedure in which they purchase underwear that help flatten their tummy so that their clothes fit better.

Other then that try to eat well and exercise.

I once read a really funny poem written about this. It was about ladies in the Middle Ages (not middle aged) who had all sorts of false things to make themselves look better including mouseskin/hair eyebrows because the lead in their face powder made their hair fall out. It was called something like "The Lady's Dressing Room."

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
LMAO This is hysterical!
Posting just one link of many to cameltoecup!
http://www.camel-toe.net/cameltoecup.htm

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |