Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
My Latest Furkid!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
In light of some of the "less than happy" threads I just read here on EDS, I decided to share a little bit of MY happiness...my new kitten!

His name is Bacardi Blue, he is 12 weeks old, and he has already successfully integrated himself with the rest of my furkids, lol. He is 12 weeks old in these pics.

If you want to see the rest of the herd, click on any of the pics and it will take you to the album.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
He is so cute he looks like a toy! I checked the others out and they are just beautiful. Lots of happy times with these furkids...you got me wanting one.Thanks for sharing your new baby with us....and we have missed you
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
He actually looks like a little stuffed animal in person!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
You have beautiful furkids, Bethany! How many? We're a pet-friendly household too. Right now, I can't decide if mine are going through the terrible two's or the rebellious teenage years.

Enjoy them! They make life interesting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Beth wave Thanks for sharing - Love the new kitty! I want to pick him up and hold him... Miss you on EDS. Sis

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sis...I took a little EDS break, and I see not much has changed since I've been gone, lol!

Kims, I have um, ahem...5 cats. Very Happy Most are rescues and have a variety of problems (diabetes, automimmune, bladder problems, emotional baggage, etc.). Fortunately, I work at home (and live alone in a big house) and can devote lots of time to servicing them, lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
He's adorable, Bethany! Congrats on the new addition! Very Happy
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Those are fabulous pics Bethany and I'm very impressed with the lack of cat hair on your furniture (unlike mine!) Very Happy.

Your new baby looks adorable - congrats, I hope he brings you many years of happiness.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany,

what an adorable kitten!
He almost looks like a staffed toy, so huggable and kissable.

We also are very pet-friendly ( a rescue Airedale Terrier, who runs the house), so I feel your joy and your love for the furry members of your family.

Enjoy and Congratulations on a new family member!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Adorable!

And, yes, we need some light relief at the moment - I think everyone's hormones must be going haywire!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
He is precious! You have me missing having cats as well as dogs in the house! Thanks for sharing, I get to at least enjoy vicariously through your pics! We do need a little lightheartedness around here!

ENJOY
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks all...he is a little terror, but definitely is good for some entertainment!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I had Mr Kitty's gorgeous blue eyes .. they're amazing!
SKYDAGZ
5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
very precious what is that a persian?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:37 am      Reply with quote
He's utterly adorable, bethany. I love the way they look so serious, even whilst having great fun and playing! Makes you desperately want to pick him up for a cuddle. Very Happy
Maxima

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
You are very lucky Bethany.......
He is so sweet! Very Happy
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness, that is a cute kitten; I wish I could play kissy face with him. My husband is cat-allergic, so I have to live vicariously through the cats of others. Sad Looking forward to the rest of the pics.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
He is such a sweetie!! We have 2 dogs & a cat from rescue, they do make life interesting. I can't go near an animal shelter, I want to bring them all home!
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
What a beautiful baby!!! He's the color of a Russian Blue, isn't he, with a precious little Persian face. He's so perfect, he doesn't even look real. Laughing I bet he's a ball of fire! Nothing is cuter or funnier than a kitten. I have two grown cats, and you make me yearn for a baby kitten, Beth. ~ JJ

Just took a look through your album. ALL of your babies are gorgeous! I love your little "fur family." Very Happy

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
So cute & love his name
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'm baaaacck! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And guess what...I have another new furkid, lol.

His name is Onyx, and he is also an Exotic (a short haired Persian). He and Bacardi have the same father, and Onyx is about 2 months younger. They are inseparable!

Here a few pics of them having fun...please note that THEY made the mess in the last photo. All that tissue paper was in the box, until they got a hold of it. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany - Hello! I love your new kitty, Onyx - what a great name for that Kit! He's spectacular and looks so happy in the life! Thanks for your pictures.
Oh geez, I've been thinking of you so much. I'm glad to see your posts. So much... Love. Sis

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Bethany we have missed you but these kitties and work must have been keeping you busy!!!!!The kitties are adorable!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Sis and Toby...2 of my fav EDS members! Work has let up a bit, so hopefully I can stick around for a while. Smile

And the kitties do indeed keep me busy...Bacardi is very laid back, but Onyx is a total hellion! He is ALWAYS in some kind of trouble, lol.

BTW, if either of you are on Facebook, let me know!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, they are all adorable! From the looks of that one picture, it looks like they got into some kind of paper and shred it up? Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |