Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Semi-conductor facial roller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I noticed some are made in japan and china. The cheaper ones are made in china.

http://en.item.rakuten.com/memoryjapan/10000108-2/

This one has more germanium chips. Im thinking of getting this one but it's made in china...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Guys, I'm interested, of course. Laughing I am concerned about the "slimming" effect, however. That worries me.

5% products discount

Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I'll admit to being very curious. I have a round, heavy face (not weight related) and would do almost anything to slim it down. I'm so jealous of you ladies with slender faces!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Colli, IMO, having a thin face as you get older, makes you LOOK older. I think roundness, is associated with youthfulness. (Are we ever satisfied with ourselves? Rolling Eyes )

5% products discount

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I know, Mars - we're never happy with what we've got!
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered the roller from the Japanese store. Decided to get the one made in Japan instead of China because I noticed the China made germanium pieces look different.

Cant wait to try it soon. I will let you know if it works!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
I have ordered the roller from the Japanese store. Decided to get the one made in Japan instead of China because I noticed the China made germanium pieces look different.

Cant wait to try it soon. I will let you know if it works!

Which place did you order from exactly? How much did you pay and what was the postage? I think it was a smart move to order the Japanese one too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered here. I chose this place because it offers the lowest price for the Japanese made roller and it has warranty.

http://en.item.rakuten.com/front-runner-sp/10022789/

I paid SGD110 including shipping. Shipping was 1100 yen for me because Im in Asia. She's shipping out today by DHL. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
I ordered here. I chose this place because it offers the lowest price for the Japanese made roller and it has warranty.

I paid SGD110 including shipping. Shipping was 1100 yen for me because Im in Asia. She's shipping out today by DHL. Very Happy

That's a very reasonable price for the USA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
There are a couple of video clips in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxDsuPaz5Q&feature=related

The above link shows you a couple of "Before & After" cases; I was very impressed by the first lady who had used the roller for 1 year.

starts at 1:47 sec

Do you believe it?

Some more (product demo):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7bfvJBbNw4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZHxotZU2Vk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2zAQGhUgI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyqNidYlehg&feature=related

What video shows the before and afters?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have received my roller!!! It's from this website. http://canet-co.jp/
So the one I bought is authentic and made in Japan.
I have used it and I think it is promising! Because when I roll on my forehead, I can see that my skin is being pushed up (My forehead is quite droopy and loose). I also rolled half of my face and now that half has a firming and tightening feel. The skin feels warm too.
Im interested in getting the one for the body too.

Frodo, look at this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxDsuPaz5Q&feature=related

You can see the before and after. It's astounding.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
What video shows the before and afters?

THe first link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDxDsuPaz5Q&feature=related
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust,
Which place did you order....they look like two different places?
faeriedust wrote:

faeriedust wrote:
I have received my roller!!! It's from this website. http://canet-co.jp/
So the one I bought is authentic and made in Japan.
I have used it and I think it is promising! Because when I roll on my forehead, I can see that my skin is being pushed up (My forehead is quite droopy and loose). I also rolled half of my face and now that half has a firming and tightening feel. The skin feels warm too.
Im interested in getting the one for the body too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I believe that both websites are selling the same roller - at least, they call it the Kyanetto Semi-conductor roller which is supposed to be the original one manufactured by:

Semiconductor Ceramics Semiconductor Beauty Roller, the Medal with Purple Ribbon, Ph.D. semiconductor materials technology research leading Japan Mining Industry Association Award, the invention of Mr. Saburo Ishiguro, supervision is due.

"Semiconductor Beauty Roller" which manufactures and sells "Kyanetto" is a trusted manufacturer of medical equipment to sell Ueruappu.

Medical Device Number: 07B2X003 000001

The price of the roller fromwww.rakuten.com is only AUD$77.00 which is much cheaper than the Valence one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
WOW! Before and afters are awesome. I'd like to order the face and the body one but I can't find both on a site that's in english.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Faeriedust, Glad you are pleased with you new gadget. Can't wait to hear more! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Yup like what Keliu said, both websites are carrying the same brand of rollers. Because the rakuten is like the Japanese marketplace or something where you can buy the rollers.
Kyanetto is the manufacturer of the rollers.

I think the valence rollers are overpriced. The price of the rollers have been greatly reduced already. Valence rollers are also made in Japan. So Im not sure if they're same as the ones being sold on rakuten?

Frodo, you can order the face one here. http://en.item.rakuten.com/front-runner-sp/10022789/

It's translated into english. I suggest you email about the shipping first. That website sells the cheapest japan made rollers I've seen so far.
I cant find a really cheap one for the body. lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I received mine yesterday as well, and of course was excited to try it.

Did it according to the instructions -3 minutes all over the face.

Had done today in the morning as well - 3 minutes.

NO changes at all so far.

It is also quite large to use under eyes, the only way I could figure out was going up and down over the eye.

They told me that I should see changes within a week, so there is still hope...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Did you feel your skin tighten after using it? I also rolled over my eyes. lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
No, not at all.

I do not have loose skin, even though I am a lot older then you are.

I have under eye bags, NLs (not too bad, but some), and "hanging" chin (I am not sure how to describe it - the extra hanging part - sort of double chin).

My face is not round but there is enough extra that I would not object to slim it a bit, but that is not important.

So far I see nothing, but being older may be I need more treatment times.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone.
Sorry, it took me a while to find out about the place where my friend Tomoko purchased hers.

She siad she bought hers from one of those shopping web-site. The site is called Beauty Trend Top 10 (web is called btt10). The reason why she bought her rollers with btt10 is because they had the BEST deal. The roller is made in Japan and manufactured by Sendo Corp.(i think it is the comp. name I don't know if I spelled it right).

She also said we can find the similar ones at rakuten. But she told me to be careful with the cheaper ones listed there because lots of them are made in China or Tiwan and they are not germanium!(She does not know what they are either)

I cannot read Japanese so I do not know what it says on btt10 site but it seems like more Germanium = more $$$, doesn't it?

sigma: I did not see a drastic change for weeks either... I figured aged skin like mine needed more than 3 minutes a day... so I am using it at least 30minutes a day and my skin now looks wonderful Smile Good luck!
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mrs Adams - if this gadget made your skin look much better, can you be specific as to what it did for your skin?? (softer, erased wrinkles, stopped sagging??)

For anyone else - what is so special about the germanium materials it is made with?

Your thoughts are appreciated!
DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
This may help explain.
http://www.jewelbeauty.net/products.php?page=germanium-roller#1

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
mrs.adams wrote:
Hi everyone.
Sorry, it took me a while to find out about the place where my friend Tomoko purchased hers.

She siad she bought hers from one of those shopping web-site. The site is called Beauty Trend Top 10 (web is called btt10). The reason why she bought her rollers with btt10 is because they had the BEST deal. The roller is made in Japan and manufactured by Sendo Corp.(i think it is the comp. name I don't know if I spelled it right).

She also said we can find the similar ones at rakuten. But she told me to be careful with the cheaper ones listed there because lots of them are made in China or Tiwan and they are not germanium!(She does not know what they are either)

I cannot read Japanese so I do not know what it says on btt10 site but it seems like more Germanium = more $$$, doesn't it?

sigma: I did not see a drastic change for weeks either... I figured aged skin like mine needed more than 3 minutes a day... so I am using it at least 30minutes a day and my skin now looks wonderful Smile Good luck!

What's the exact link of that website? I cant find it.

5% products discount

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx: First, I noticed my pale white skin started to look healthier and quite a few friends asked if I changed my foundation or blush. I do not wear blush at all so... I concluded it was the result of the roller increasing the circulation.

As I previously mentioned, I did not see a drastic change for about 3 weeks. I think it was about a month after I started using the tool, I noticed that my smile lines that used to be VERY deep are no longer TOO deep Shock Also the dark circle around my eyes are not as bad as before Shock Those two were the biggest concerns that I had for the longers time... (I am talking about years!)I stopped checking what improvements have occured since. I just love how it feels when I roll on my skin and my skin looks nicer than ever Wink It was the BEST gift ever!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |