Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Semi-conductor facial roller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 am      Reply with quote
From the .pdf send to me by Valence

Quote:
JUST ROLL THE YEARS AWAY
(1) THE FACE AND NECK: Roll all over the face and neck in an upwards and downwards motion
(2) EYES: Start from under the eye and follow the bone structure. Beside the eye, focus on crows feet moving in an up and down motion
(3) FOREHEAD: Roll in an upwards and downwards motion. Move across the forehead using the same movements
(4) SMILE LINE: Roll in an upwards motion. Start from the bottom and roll up towards the temple and under the eye
(5) NECK: Start from the base of the neck and move upwards towards the jaw line. Repeat the same motion all over the neck
(6) ELIMINATE PUFFINESS: Roll in an upwards and downwards motion all over the face
(7) HEALTH: Use for a recommended three times a day for three minutes to see not only anti-aging benefits but also health benefits

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma, do you have any instructions on whether the device should be used on a clean face, or can you use it over topicals or makeup? Also, any advice on how to clean the gadget. I would imagine just wiping it over with alcohol would be sufficient.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,

I have no idea, and there is nothing in their email. I would suspect that we should use it on a bare face to facilitate ion exchange.

In terms of cleaning I have not even thought about it.

I will send them an email on Monday and hopefully will get some answers. Or may be Mrs. Adams can shed some light.

BTW - so far I see no improvements.

I am still hopeful (I just do not want to feel like a fool...)

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
BTW - so far I see no improvements.

I am still hopeful (I just do not want to feel like a fool...)

I've spent thousands on skin care gadgets since joining this Forum - and every time I purchase a new one I think "sucker" Laughing

Nevertheless, my skin has improved massively over the last two years but nothing has worked an immediate miracle. It takes dedication. So I keep on keeping on - none of my gadgets end up in the draw, I still use them all - and enjoy every minute of it. So what's foolish about that!!

5% products discount

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Tomoko said I could wash the roller with water as long as I dry it completely. I used to wash it everyday but I got lazy especially the drying part. So I have been just wiping the surface with kleenex tissue. Wink
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered one. They email you with the amount and you have 7 days to pay before the invoice is voided. It looks like they are on sale, but then again, the website info could be totally opposite of what I am reading. I'll know when I get the invoice and will let you know what the total price is.

http://en.item.rakuten.com/memoryjapan/10000108-2/

I'm a sucker for gadgets. I received the Ultrasonic Skin Rejuvenation from NCN and all I have done is read the directions. Numerous times I might add. The unit is still in the box. It kinda scares me for some reason. The roller is something my pea brain should be able to handle.

Just received a notification of order, automated I am sure.

We will check the availability of your order item and let you know the Product Amount (item price plus delivery charge from the shops to Rakuten) and handling charge for your 1st payment via PayPal.
We will send you further notices about your order as quickly as possible.

Please note that free email services (especially yahoo.com) filter out our email notifications. We highly recommend you to use other email services or change the settings so that you can receive notification from Rakuten without delay.

Please note that our offices are closed during weekends and Japanese national holidays.
So, we kindly ask for your patience as you may not hear back from us for a few days.

Sincerely yours,
Rakuten Multi-Product Shipping Services

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Just paid for mine, it came to $113 for those that are interested in todays price.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Just paid for mine, it came to $113 for those that are interested in todays price.

Mine was only AUD$77.00 so that would be about US$71.00. Where did you purchase from?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Mine was only AUD$77.00 so that would be about US$71.00. Where did you purchase from?

It is even more now on their website than Saturday.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Ok, mine is smaller I think - mine only has 9 pieces of germanium. Yours has allot more - it looks like a good one. I didn't see that one when I was researching it. Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Oops, I read it wrong, same price as mine Then I had all the stuff added on. No matter, I think it is over priced but that didn't stop me from buying it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
The more pieces one is made in China and if you look at the germanium pieces, they are different from the original one. I came across this while looking for the best deal but decided to get the authentic one. The germanium pieces are supposed to be flat and grey. This is black and protruding.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have a great interest in Japanese beauty stuff, besides this beauty roller, they actually have tons and tons of beauty gadgets that are very very interesting.

I think I will try their a 3D sleeping mask (perhaps too hot for summer, should be OK for winter).

Lucky that I have a Japanese friend in Tokyo, she is not interested in skincare and beauty, but can always ask her to help me to buy from there directly.

BTW, any of you have tried La Mente, something like Baby Quasar?
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
When I was in Tokyo in October, the morning TV session was all about direct selling beauty products, it should be boring for the Japanese but I am very interested to view the products that I never seen before.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Take a look at these:

Slim Cera and YA-MAN (combine LED & Platinum)

It has very good reputation in the Japan.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I am using my "silver" roller faithfully for a little over 2 weeks and so far have nothing to report.

I also received the "eye" roller from btt10, and so far I have no idea how to get it to work - if used under eyes - it pulls the skin, the rest of the face it is quite easy to use on, but I specifically bought it for the eye area. The instructions are all in Japanese, and I am not sure that I am doing it right - for how long should it be used, on clean skin, etc.

TIA

Mrs. Adams - can you share how you use yours or may be ask your friend?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
The more pieces one is made in China and if you look at the germanium pieces, they are different from the original one. I came across this while looking for the best deal but decided to get the authentic one. The germanium pieces are supposed to be flat and grey. This is black and protruding.

Which one is the original? Smile
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I am using my "silver" roller faithfully for a little over 2 weeks and so far have nothing to report.

I also received the "eye" roller from btt10, and so far I have no idea how to get it to work - if used under eyes - it pulls the skin, the rest of the face it is quite easy to use on, but I specifically bought it for the eye area. The instructions are all in Japanese, and I am not sure that I am doing it right - for how long should it be used, on clean skin, etc.

TIA
Mrs. Adams - can you share how you use yours or may be ask your friend?
I am interested, any result?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I am interested, any result?

I'm using mine twice a day. I'm especially working on the pouches at the side of my mouth. Nothing to report yet. I really don't think that this type of device is going to deliver any earth shattering results. However, all the massage, especially with the magnets, can't be doing any harm. I would also point out that even the advertorials say that results were seen after one year of use.

I'm looking at it in the same way as eating a healthy diet - in the long term it will be beneficial.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:

WOW, USD 310 is a rip-off!

The list price in Japan is only 11,870 yen = USD 130. I was told that in Taiwan & Hong Kong, the promotion price had been down to USD 70.

Hi summer2004,
Would you happen to know where this is sold in Hong Kong? I've been looking everywhere! Thanks Very Happy

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
rollergal
5% products discount

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered 2 of the roller from Japan. They came with japanese package so I think they're original ;P
I plan to use it but still haven't found a time since I've been concentrating on my 'other skincare gadget'
But I used it once for 5 min on my cheek. The cheek become warm and red. like being slapped for several times lol maybe the fat is burning ;P ( I want to use it to make my cheek a bit less chubby)
I will give 1 to my mom because she loves watching TV and this is something she can use while sitting in front of tv...
1 problem is.... they havent deduct any amount from my credit card... Embarassed
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
rollergal wrote:
I ordered 2 of the roller from Japan. They came with japanese package so I think they're original ;P
I plan to use it but still haven't found a time since I've been concentrating on my 'other skincare gadget'
But I used it once for 5 min on my cheek. The cheek become warm and red. like being slapped for several times lol maybe the fat is burning ;P ( I want to use it to make my cheek a bit less chubby)
I will give 1 to my mom because she loves watching TV and this is something she can use while sitting in front of tv...
1 problem is.... they havent deduct any amount from my credit card... Embarassed

What website please.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using my rollers - the one "gold" from racuten (good for the whole face and about $80.00) and the "eye" one.

The skin is indeed "refreshed" afterwards - pink and fresh, and in the morning it helps to remove all the pillow "leftovers" (I sleep on the side).

I have not seen any major improvements yet (may be some lightening of 2 small age spots), but it is pleasant to do and takes about 10 min total time; so I plan to continue with it in hope that after a long while it will deliver some tangible results.

I returned the "silver" roller from Valence (too expensive), and was lemming one more from racuten specifically for the chin area (will wait with this one to see some results first).

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
rollergal wrote:

They will!! It took about three weeks for my payment to show up!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
The Rakuten site has several of these rollers that look the same all with different prices. Can someone tell me which one you are purchasing?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |