Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
X-Trap Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I would like to know more about this cleanser. I read on the site that it may take more effort to remove mascara with it but I would like to know your personal opinion about this cleanser and especially removing eye make-up. Also anyone with normal/dry face who tried this? (By the way I can't find where and who said that this cleanser stripped her skin off. hmm )

Anyway, all replies are most welcom about this cleanser, TIA. Smile

Medusa
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:18 am      Reply with quote
hi there

i love this cleanser. i was given a sample and then had to buy the full size. its now my staple (even though i wish it wasnt because its so damn expensive).

I have combination blemish prone skin and it leaves my skin really soft and clean. my skin positively glows after using this. i would never use a cleanser that was suitable for all skin types but this really works for me.

this cleanser is different to other gel cleansers - it contains no detergents, the saponifying agent is arctic moss, so it definetly wont dry out your skin (like SLS does), and the shea butter and essential oils are actually really moisturing.

with regards to its makeup-removing properties, being a bloke i will not be able to answer that one for you. i think vegas girl and phredd4 have tried it though and will probably be able to shed more light on that score.

youve got nothing to lose by trying a sample, id definetly give it a go.

I also use the molecular mist which is also great for me, being really scared of heavy moisturisers Anxious .

Hope ive helped a little.

Farouk
chingching
5% products discount

Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Well as for me I always use an eye makeup remover separately. I really can't rely on a cleansing gel to remove eye makeup. I have been using the X-Trap cleanser for 5 days now and I like it very much. I like the smell (Not everything from this line smell good to me). I have normal combination skin and I do not find it drying at all. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:53 am      Reply with quote
ChinhChing and Farouk, Thank you both for your reply Smile

My hands are itching to try this cleanser but I was waiting for someone to clear it for me if the cleanser removes mascara/eye make-up. I see many people are excited about this skincare line.

Anyone tried the Day-Care?

Medusa
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:39 am      Reply with quote
...with a name like X-trap, it better be good...sounds like something for catching small creatures! Laughing What line is it from?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Durrrrrr! Nanapost, Farouk is raving about it so take a guess Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Brick wall Durrrrrrrright! What was I thinking? Laughing

5% products discount

Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
For what it is worth, I've been using the X-Trap, and a lot of the line since the Spring.

I love the cleanser, and I find it lasts forever. You really need to use very, very little. Really, take a tic tac size squirt, lather it in your palms and you're good to go. I'm only on my 2nd bottle.

I also use the daytime mositurizer, whatever that is called, and I really like that as well.

If you get samples, be stingy with them and they last for a pretty long time-- you should get a sense of what your face thinks of them.

I don't wear mascara often, but when I do, I don't make any effort to get it off with remover, so the X Trap must be working!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |