Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pillow cases infused with Copper, any one use this?/////////
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I noticed on Win health a product called copalife? It is a pillow case infused with products. I have to replenish my stop gel and wondered if it was worth it to try? tia. Very Happy
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried this but saw some at Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know if it was the same brand but it was the same concept. I'm very leary of something like this, even with the before/after pics on the packaging. Just seems a bit too far fetched to me, but then again so did the dermaroller. Laughing
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I might buy a pillow case that has ingredients to keep your hair from graying. I don't think the whole of my face gets enough time on the pillow to do it much good.
havana8

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
From what I understand, the Cupron product at Bed Bath & Beyond is based on applying copper oxide particles to synthetic fibres such as polyester blends. Last I asked, they are unable to produce 100% cotton or white products. Bed Bath & Beyond told me they were manufactured in China.

Copalife's product is based on nanotechnology that bonds a mix of allantoin, ionic copper and silver to a variety of textiles including 100% cotton, bamboo, polyester, acrylic etc. They are able to produce white products. Aside from the cosmetic claims, they say their products offer proven antimicrobial protection that doesn't wash off (see example here) and that their products need only infrequent washings at low temps.

Here's a thread on the Cupron product:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30604&highlight=cupron

And then there's this one…

Dr. Peter T. Pugliese's Dream Skin Pillowcase with JuveTex™ Fabric which "has been designed to eliminate sleep lines while rebuilding the collagen in your skin"…
http://dreamskinpillowcase.com
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Gee the things they come up with hey! Laughing
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Never tried this brand, but Silk Skin has really gorgeous pillow cases- you wake up with a face like silk.

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I have been using it (cupron pillowcase) for over two -3 weeks now cannot say its earsing my fine lines but I dont see new ones forming either also I have no new breakouts which is new to me ....pillowcase is of good quality and I like it so far...

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Just received my pillowcase in the mail today. Got it from WinHealth . Very Happy
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got a cupron pillowcase and a pair of gloves the end of last year. Used them for about 6 months -- NOTHING HAPPENED.

Don't waste your money.

5% products discount

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I've never heard of anything like this before but it would be great to hear more from people that have tried them!
It would be great to hear that just by sleeping on a particular pillow you will wake up better than when you went to sleep! Obviously sleep is important but to erase fine lines Very Happy
parisbeauty

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I've tried this pillowcase, but I prefer DreamSkin the eco friendly pillowcase created by a leading physician. It does not have any chemicals and the fibers do the work to erase sleep lines and wrinkles. It's a pretty white color too. I'm in my 50's and my face does not have a line on it! I've washed it 20 times and the quality fabric stays beautiful just like my skin!
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 am      Reply with quote
A study out in September indicates they work!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22938003
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Very interesting, I wonder what brand they used in their test.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 07, 2013 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any updates on this? Still using, or have you tossed your copper pillowcase?

I recently read a post on Nanci's blog (NCN Proskincare) that briefly referenced these types of pillowcases and it caught my interest!
Cheers
denisiel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 09, 2013 11:14 am      Reply with quote
LauraLizzie wrote:

http://dermatologistsblog.com/cosmeceuticals/facial_wrinkles_reduction_and_copper_oxide_containing_pillowcase/

The brand is Cupron Cosmetic Pillowcase for $49.95. Anyone tried it?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 09, 2013 11:28 am      Reply with quote
denisiel wrote:
LauraLizzie wrote:

http://dermatologistsblog.com/cosmeceuticals/facial_wrinkles_reduction_and_copper_oxide_containing_pillowcase/

The brand is Cupron Cosmetic Pillowcase for $49.95. Anyone tried it?

I tried it and it produced nothing for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 am      Reply with quote
haven't tried or heard of this, but i have a silk pillowcase that i LOVE.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |