Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Instant Eye Lift?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Take a look at this ladies. Wonder if it works??? Now, who would bother applying these every day? But, for a night out or a special event if they worked it would be awesome.

http://www.clavin.com/clavin_labs/eyelift_main.htm

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
hey Winnie Smile

I need these! I have hidden lids like the lady in the pic. I think HSN or someone carries Frownies, similiar product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
hey Winnie Smile

I need these! I have hidden lids like the lady in the pic. I think HSN or someone carries Frownies, similiar product.

Sounds interesting...but, how the heck can you get them on. I would think it would be a little tricky. OK Sassy you try them first. Laughing Laughing

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Oooo looks interesting, but I don't want to try them first. Who is going to be our guineapig????
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know about these, but I do have Frownies on the way. Can't wait to try them.

-Cheri
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
At least with the wrinkies and frownies you remove them in the morning. These things you keep on during the day! The potential for embarrassing mishaps seems rather high to me....
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
I use frownies and I just put them on with a little water. My greatest fear is for something to happen to me in the middle of the night and they find me with this thing stuck on my forehead.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
chimera wrote:
At least with the wrinkies and frownies you remove them in the morning. These things you keep on during the day! The potential for embarrassing mishaps seems rather high to me....

I tried something similar to this. (Yes, I'll try anything Laughing ) The difference was, what I tried were adhesive strips that were slightly opaque and they were supposed to disappear when you applied them to the skin and you were supposed to be able to apply makeup over them and they were totally invisible. That wasn't quite true. Sad

You applied these out close to the hairline and at an angle to pull skin upward. You applied them at the temple area to lift the brow and upper lid; behind the earlobe to lift the jawline, and yes, even on the boobs. Shock Somewhere in the last few days someone posted that for something to lift her boobs, it would take a crane and forklift or something similar. I'd be pretty much in the same situation and no little opaque sticky smaller than a bandaid could do the job. But, I digress... Rolling Eyes

Back to the eye area. I never tried applying those in the fold of the eye since that wasn't the instruction. I may go look and see if I threw them away and try that, but I think I threw them away.

Don't want to sound like a broken record here, but I do want to tell the truth. My Ester's Secret masque has lifted my eye as much as the picture on that website so that after 5 months, the lid is now always visible, and I don't have to wear a "bandaid" all day for it. Wink

Back to Chimera's questions about "mishaps" with the stickeys. Yes, that was a real problem. I would apply them to my temple to lift the brow (this was BES, before Esther's Secret) and go to town for my errands. As your skin got more oily, the adhesion would slip and somewhere in the supermarket, you might be talking to someone and feel that dreaded feeling that one of your brows had just sunk. Embarrassing to say the least. Embarassed

On your eyelid, you might not have that problem, as most everyone's eye area is drier than the temple, but I would bet from past experience that those little buggers are very tricky to get in the right position. Also, if you apply them wrong, my experience was that once you had pulled them off your skin, you had to throw that one away because it wouldn't stick again. Confused

Hopefully no one has yet plunked down their money for this one, but if you have, we are dying to hear the review. Smile

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, Judy. I can't imagine what it would be like to be standing in the supermarket line and have an eyebrow suddenly droop. Yikes! Horrid thought - but also hilarious. Smile I, too, will look forward to reviews of this product.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Of course, I want to remind everyone that the product I described isn't the one originally talked about, but similar. I just laughed so much at myself, I knew everyone else would have fun laughing at me too. Laughing

JUDY

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |