Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

100% Pure
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
NOTCH wrote:
Hi manslayerliz...

Do you consider any of my "complaints" (your term, not mine) unfounded? If so, which one and why?

John

manslayerliz wrote:
Hi Jennifer and welcome! I've been using 100% Pure's products for years and I love them. I would especially recommend checking out the Nectarine lotion--- it's the best-smelling lotion I've ever used. I'm very sensitive to strong scents and perfumes, so finding a scented lotion I can actually enjoy is a rare treat for me.

Also, please don't be put off by the ahem, exuberance of some other members here. Some members here actually make and sell their own body care, so you can understand that they don't want to pass up a chance to complain about the competition. However, the majority of people here are very nice and not looking to sell anything, so I hope you will continue to post and participate.^-^

John,

My biggest problem is with your accusatory, condescending tone. Many of us here started out by posting reviews --- I shudder to think how many of us would not have continued our participation here if our first posts had been met with insults and accusations. To be perfectly frank, I would be much more interested in reading your "professional" opinion if you didn't end every list of complaints against competitors by saying: "In closing, buy my products!"

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I love the coffee bean eye cream and use it under the eye tuck everyday. It's one of the few eye products I can use. I have very sensitive eyes and skin in my eye area and many products cause that area to become red and irritated. I also love the smell especially first thing in the morning. Based on your review, ItsEssential, I may try some more of the products. Thank you!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Skippie,
With so much going on I forgot all about the eye cream! I was planning on ordering it and then just didn't find the time! I guess I will have to make an exception in this case as you have had such good luck with it, I never find eye creams that don't irritate my eyes!

Thanks Again,

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
I love the coffee bean eye cream and use it under the eye tuck everyday. It's one of the few eye products I can use. I have very sensitive eyes and skin in my eye area and many products cause that area to become red and irritated. I also love the smell especially first thing in the morning. Based on your review, ItsEssential, I may try some more of the products. Thank you!

Skippie, do you have any lines under/around your eyes and if so has the Coffee bean eye cream helped with those? I read Antonia's blog and it seems she is using the 100% Pure Coffee Cherry face product and seems to like it.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Skippie wrote:

Skippie, do you have any lines under/around your eyes and if so has the Coffee bean eye cream helped with those? I read Antonia's blog and it seems she is using the 100% Pure Coffee Cherry face product and seems to like it.

Riley,

I don't have lines around my eyes. I use the eye cream for help with puffiness and dark circles. So, I'm not sure how it would help with lines. I'll have to take a look at Antonia's blog to see what the cherry product is all about.
ItsEssential

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Bessie wrote:
...I have to admit, I did find NOTCH's response to you on the belligerent side but that is the problem with seeing things in print - some people find it hard to write in a conversational tone. Please don't let it discourage you from posting again! Cheers, Bessie

I agree. I have decided to chalk it up to Notch having a bad day, Rolling Eyes instead of just being a general jerk.

Thanks to all that posted. I enjoyed reading all of them, especially the beauty brains link.

I would have posted this Friday, but I wasted my 5 posts a day on Notch. Lesson learned. Ignore grumpy people.
Laughing Laughing

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Thanks Skippie,
With so much going on I forgot all about the eye cream! I was planning on ordering it and then just didn't find the time! I guess I will have to make an exception in this case as you have had such good luck with it, I never find eye creams that don't irritate my eyes!

Thanks Again,

DM

I have very sensitive eyes also.

This does not irritate my eyes and makes them feel open and wide awake! and it doesn't cloud my contacts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am just reading through this - and I was surprised at the tone of John's first response also. My impression was one of disappointment -as it seemed harsh (Not the way I've tended to see NOTCH in the past - hmmm). Sorry. I thought she seemed like an enthusiastic first poster, not a promoter or anything.

So: Welcome It's Essential and I'm off to check out the line you've mentioned. Sounds like a few of my EDS buds like it also.

And DarkMoon - How many eye creams do you already have???? hmmmm. Remember I'm coming back to Florida and we're going to inventory the whole kit and caboodle Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your review Jennifer.

I have been going back and forth (it seems like forever) about buying that 3 piece try-me kit from QVC. I'm mainly interested in the moisturizer with SPF as I'm always on the lookout for a good SPF. I still can't decide.

I almost never wear mascara so would probably give that away.

Welcome Jennifer, I hope to see you again.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |