Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has anyone used lemon peel bioferment?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
fadedgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:04 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:

Is LPB greasy?

It is not greasy at all. It is very thin like water, and absorbs very easily and quickly into my skin, then its matte.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Bethany's on the wagon too! Very Happy

That's exactly what I was thinking Riley...but then I thought of the acidic qualities of lemon and AHA together and I wasn't sure if that would be acid overload...I suppose it wouldn't hurt to test a spot or better yet, ask Nanci about her thoughts....which I think I will do....I've just asked her so many questions already I hate to bug her again! Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Summer I still have to put my order in, but if nobody beats me to it I have ph test strips and will post once it's in my hands. :)DM

DM, thx in advance!

I'd like to see how long I'd wait if I put it over Vit C serum.

fadedgirl wrote:
It is not greasy at all. It is very thin like water, and absorbs very easily and quickly into my skin, then its matte.

Fadegirl, thx for your info!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
summer2004,

I am putting my order in today so as soon as I get my paws on it I will test it and post the ph. Smile
Hopefully EDS'ers haven't bought it all
up yet!

DM
I will let you know when I get confirmation that it's winging it's way to me. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Got mine today, folks, and I'll start using it this evening!! Fingers crossed that it works.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Got mine today, folks, and I'll start using it this evening!! Fingers crossed that it works.

Looking forward to your review! Hope you have great results! Smile

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Looking forward to your review! Hope you have great results! Smile

DM

Thanks, DM! Me, too!! It would be nice to "rave" about something! Laughing
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
HI, Is a C serum necessary if you use this?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
HI, Is a C serum necessary if you use this?

That's a good question. I would still say yes, as I don't think the LPB would provide the same antioxidant/collagen building qualities that a C would.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Oh, ok. Thank you! So, the LPB is primarily for evening skin tone?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am      Reply with quote
My order is in! I did the faster (not overnight) shipping so I hope it will be here by Tuesday? Smile
I think I might still use my C serum in the am?I will just start this at night! I can't wait LOL

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Yeah! Riley got hers!!

Hope all goes well and can't wait to hear a report Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Got a email today,it said it was shipped this morning,so I should have it by Tues also.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Got a email today,it said it was shipped this morning,so I should have it by Tues also.

Awesome Leggy, We might get to start our trial together! I am really excited, and am looking forward to hearing you look great for that wedding! Smile

DM Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to getting it,I have let my chest go far to long,it looked good while I was doing Nuderm,but I did'nt do much maintenance so now I'm sorry.
The wedding is for my grand niece, of which I'm very close,but alot of the others I have'nt seen in 10 years or more,one of them called the other day and said,I can't wait to see how fat and old everyone has gotten.How sad it that,I just want to go and celebrate her big day and enjoy being with everyone.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Leggy,

Do just that and enjoy seeing everyone, but especially your grand niece's very special day! Don't let a comment like that take away from the joy in anyway! Best Wishes to the Bride and Groom Smile

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Oh, ok. Thank you! So, the LPB is primarily for evening skin tone?

That is my thinking, Mars. I would assume it contains some antioxidant properties, however I do think the primary goal with it is for pigmentation/skin tone.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Ingredient list anyone? Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think this product will work well on darker/ black skin tones? My cheeks are considerably darker than the rest of my face and i need something to 'tone' this area.

Thanks
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract & Butylene Glycol

That's all my bottle says, DM.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract & Butylene Glycol

That's all my bottle says, DM.

That's a nice simple list, but if it does the trick that's what matters! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Angelboots wrote:
Do you think this product will work well on darker/ black skin tones? My cheeks are considerably darker than the rest of my face and i need something to 'tone' this area.

Thanks

I would email Nancy at ncn skin care and ask, I gather from others that she is very quick to reply and quite helpful. This is my first order from the site! Smile

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
mangosteen wrote:
I'm on this bandwagon too! I placed my order yesterday. I've been having some luck the past couple months using copper peptides on my arm pigmentation, but it has been slow going. I will say that I am very pleased at the tone of my arm skin from the CPs. I will probably alternated the LPB and CPs and see how that goes. Nanci must be getting an onslaught of orders from this thread. Such lemmings we are!

I know I know this is the thread for LPB but you mentioned the CPs toning your arm skin. Meaning? Firmer? Lessening crepey skin or ??? What CP product?
I've heard from some that CPs break down their skin. It is hard to wad through all the experiences and suggestions at times. Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 am      Reply with quote
For anyone that happens to use AHA's daily I emailed Nanci yesterday in regards to my morning use of an AHA cream and she said it was ok to use both applying the LPB first, then the AHA cream....

Good to know!

My LPB should be arriving today so will give it a go tonight with my retin-a....also thinking of trying it out on my forearms as well although I am sure I'll have to order a lot more...it would be nice if she offered this in a larger size....

Riley...I know you got yours yesterday...any initial thoughts on the LPB? How did it go last night?

mangosteen
5% products discount

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 am      Reply with quote
patzy wrote:
mangosteen wrote:
I'm on this bandwagon too! I placed my order yesterday. I've been having some luck the past couple months using copper peptides on my arm pigmentation, but it has been slow going. I will say that I am very pleased at the tone of my arm skin from the CPs. I will probably alternated the LPB and CPs and see how that goes. Nanci must be getting an onslaught of orders from this thread. Such lemmings we are!

I know I know this is the thread for LPB but you mentioned the CPs toning your arm skin. Meaning? Firmer? Lessening crepey skin or ??? What CP product?
I've heard from some that CPs break down their skin. It is hard to wad through all the experiences and suggestions at times. Smile

I have just posted a reply on the "Skinbiology CP Serum" thread in order to avoid a hijack here. Sorry...I'm not sure how to link you to that thread. Confused

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |