Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone used lemon peel bioferment?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Here is the link to the CP thread Smile

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36699&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=225

mangosteen wrote:
patzy wrote:
mangosteen wrote:
I'm on this bandwagon too! I placed my order yesterday. I've been having some luck the past couple months using copper peptides on my arm pigmentation, but it has been slow going. I will say that I am very pleased at the tone of my arm skin from the CPs. I will probably alternated the LPB and CPs and see how that goes. Nanci must be getting an onslaught of orders from this thread. Such lemmings we are!

I know I know this is the thread for LPB but you mentioned the CPs toning your arm skin. Meaning? Firmer? Lessening crepey skin or ??? What CP product?
I've heard from some that CPs break down their skin. It is hard to wad through all the experiences and suggestions at times. Smile

I have just posted a reply on the "Skinbiology CP Serum" thread in order to avoid a hijack here. Sorry...I'm not sure how to link you to that thread. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Riley...I know you got yours yesterday...any initial thoughts on the LPB? How did it go last night?

Well, it feels just like water! Laughing I cannot detect any smell at all in the product (I was hoping it would smell like lemons!!) Sinks in almost immediately and doesn't leave any sticky feel. So now the ultimate test, will is work on my sun spots? I'll keep everyone posted!!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update Riley....one more question, what type of bottle is it in? How does it dispense?

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Thanks for the update Riley....one more question, what type of bottle is it in? How does it dispense?

Second that,
I hope it works well, I am looking forward to getting mine. At least it doesn't stink! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
I just recieved an email that mine shipped today! I am so looking forward to trying this Smile
Great service.
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

It is a glass bottle with a dropper top, so you just squeeze out however much into the dropper. Very easy to dispense. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I just recieved an email that mine shipped today! I am so looking forward to trying this Smile
Great service.
DM

Yep, Nanci has always had excellent customer service. Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bren21 wrote:

It is a glass bottle with a dropper top, so you just squeeze out however much into the dropper. Very easy to dispense. Very Happy

Thanks that's good to know. I am impressed with how fast I got my email letting me know it had shipped less than 24 hours and out and on it's way.
LOL I would bet she's swamped with orders from just this thread!

DM Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I personally ordered the Rhassoul Cleansing Bar and a Sea Kelp Body Bar, but haven't tried either before.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/cleanse-tone/rhassoul-facial-cleansing-bar.html

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/cleanse-tone/sea-kelp-body-bar.html

I got my LPB too...I will be trying it tonight, or maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow and start tomorrow night. Decisions, decisions...

And I could smell the Sea Kelp Body Bar before I even opened the box....a very fresh, nice smell. I have fragrance allergies, so hopefully it is not too long lasting.

The Rhassoul Cleansing Bar didn't seem to have much of a smell, which is fine with me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
bethany,

That sounds too farmiliar any synthetic fragrences really get to me if too strong. And any near my eyes and I just tear like I am crying! It drives me nuts! Smile

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, I'll search the CP thread. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I got my LPB too...I will be trying it tonight, or maybe I'll take some pics tomorrow and start tomorrow night. Decisions, decisions...

And I could smell the Sea Kelp Body Bar before I even opened the box....a very fresh, nice smell. I have fragrance allergies, so hopefully it is not too long lasting.

The Rhassoul Cleansing Bar didn't seem to have much of a smell, which is fine with me!

I love the Sea Kelp bar. It is very nice. The Rhassoul is drying to me, but I know a ton of people love that one!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

I love the Sea Kelp bar. It is very nice. The Rhassoul is drying to me, but I know a ton of people love that one!

DRAT...I knew I should have asked you before ordering, lol. Those darn impluse purchases get me every time!

Do you like the Sea Kelp better than 302 F&BB?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

DRAT...I knew I should have asked you before ordering, lol. Those darn impluse purchases get me every time!

You may love it, Bethany. Don't worry! Unfortunately, no I don't like the Sea Kelp bar better than the 302 bar!!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

You may love it, Bethany. Don't worry! Unfortunately, no I don't like the Sea Kelp bar better than the 302 bar!!

Double drat! Maybe I'll give it to my sister, or chop it up and put it in my drawers since it smells so nice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

Double drat! Maybe I'll give it to my sister, or chop it up and put it in my drawers since it smells so nice.

Well cut it up and try a chunk before you give it away!! Laughing I agree, I do love the smell of that bar!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
coconut - I also suggest the rhassoul cleansing bar from NCN. My skin tends to be oily though, so I do not notice a drying effect. I also use the pumpkin peel - it is truly an exfoliating experience Laughing (Smells delightful too).
I get SKB from Nanci. She has the best prices around for a quality product. And I've also purchased matrixyl.
Guess that's it.
I don't need the LPB but I'll be seeing how it goes for all of you. Good luck - especially to Leggy as she preps for the wedding.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
LOL Always check with Riley first! I know I do Smile

bethany wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bren21 wrote:

Riley...I know you got yours yesterday...any initial thoughts on the LPB? How did it go last night?

Well, it feels just like water! Laughing I cannot detect any smell at all in the product (I was hoping it would smell like lemons!!) Sinks in almost immediately and doesn't leave any sticky feel. So now the ultimate test, will is work on my sun spots? I'll keep everyone posted!!

Fingers, legs and everything crossed that it works Smile Smile

I hope mine gets here in a couple of days!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
snowqueen67,

I think there are a whole lot of us hoping with everything crossed! Just imagine the stir on this forum if we all come back and report awesome results, they may have to step up production! Smile

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Keeping all the limbs crossed for you guys!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
mithai wrote:
Keeping all the limbs crossed for you guys!

Thank you and peaprincess for her wonderful review and of course Riley for starting this thread that got us all interested! Smile

DM Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 am      Reply with quote
How does this compare with the pumpkin peel?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 am      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
How does this compare with the pumpkin peel?

They are totally different products, funky. The pumpkin peel is a glycolic/lactic/salicylic acid. It is an exfoliator. I think Nanci recommends once a week or so using that product (it actually depends on how much exfoliation you do, and I have even seen her say to use it once a month). I think of that product as a refresher peel (it does not actually cause any peeling of the skin, BTW).

The LPB is for skin lightening, and this is what Nanci says on her website about the LPB: "Lemon peel bioferment uses fermentation as a method to extract valuable chemicals from the peel, releasing them to be used by our skin. Traditionally used to lighten hair and skin, scientific evidence supports the use of lemon as an antioxidant, inhibitor of melanin synthesis, and bactericide. Tyrosinase inhibition is similar to that obtained with hydroquinone.

Lemon peel extract has anti-tyrosinase activity as high as hydroquinone.
"
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Riley Smile

That's the impression I got when I ordered, that's why I picked the Pumpkin Peel as my sample with the order. I guess what is a bit confusing is the peel in the Lemon Peel is referring to the actual peel of the lemon being what is fermented to make the product. That is my assumption based on the description. Smile

DM

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |