Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

It works!! Eye wrinkles gone with MD Forte and TNS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sunlit
5% products discount

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I read an old post about someone who got rid of eye wrinkles with a nightly swap of MD Forte Eye Rejuvination cream and Skinmedica Eye cream. I thought it must have just been the MD Forte because of the retinol and Glycolic and used it nightly for 3 weeks with a definate lightening in my lines - but no sign of them going for good.

I got a sample of the TNS Eye Cream and used that at night and the MD Forte in the morning. 6 days later and they are almost gone, I have to look very hard to see them - I give it a few more days and I'll have perfect smooth and line free eyes!! It is the combo that works for sure.

To help anyone reading I just turned 30 Sad and have mild criss cross fine lines under my eyes - very fine but enough to let the makeup crease into them and they are begining to wrinkle a bit when I smile - although that no longer happens now!! Thank you so much whoever that poster was - your a gem!! Very Happy i'm going to try the combo on my parenthesis lines around my mouth and see if I can get as good a result there!!
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
sunlit wrote:
I read an old post about someone who got rid of eye wrinkles with a nightly swap of MD Forte Eye Rejuvination cream and Skinmedica Eye cream. I thought it must have just been the MD Forte because of the retinol and Glycolic and used it nightly for 3 weeks with a definate lightening in my lines - but no sign of them going for good.

I got a sample of the TNS Eye Cream and used that at night and the MD Forte in the morning. 6 days later and they are almost gone, I have to look very hard to see them - I give it a few more days and I'll have perfect smooth and line free eyes!! It is the combo that works for sure.

To help anyone reading I just turned 30 Sad and have mild criss cross fine lines under my eyes - very fine but enough to let the makeup crease into them and they are begining to wrinkle a bit when I smile - although that no longer happens now!! Thank you so much whoever that poster was - your a gem!! Very Happy i'm going to try the combo on my parenthesis lines around my mouth and see if I can get as good a result there!!

Hi, Sunlit. I'm the "gem" who posted about using the two treatments together. That is so funny! Laughing

I am still amazed at what this little duo accomplishes. And I agree with you that this is a great combo to try anywhere you have lines. As time goes on, you will, hopefully, be as happy as I still am with the MD Forte and TNS Night Repair used alternately. After the lines were erased, the next progress I noted was much more firmness in the eye area. I no longer have to use concealer, and that is unbelievable in my case. I am even more thrilled all these months later than I was when I first found this. And I am absolutely elated that it works for you, too! Very happy for you! ~ JJ

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm been using the TNS on & off for 2 weeks now. Everytime I use it, I get dry skin under my eyes & milia (big ones). I have to stop for a couple of days (go back to NIA eye cream) and they go down right away. I think I'm the only one...drat! Sad
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I'm been using the TNS on & off for 2 weeks now. Everytime I use it, I get dry skin under my eyes & milia (big ones). I have to stop for a couple of days (go back to NIA eye cream) and they go down right away. I think I'm the only one...drat! Sad

Marina, do you alternate with the MD Forte product? That keeps milia away for me. Also, I always have to put a moisturizing eye cream on top of each of these treatments. They are definitely treatments, not creams. Right now, I am using Perlier Risarium Black Rice Eye Cream on top of the MD Forte (30 minutes after applying) and on top of the TNS (right away). Hopefully, some of this will help you. I hate milia!!!! So annoying and so hard to get rid of!! ~ JJ

P.S. Just saw that you said "big ones" - do you think maybe you are a bit allergic to something in the TNS? This sounds more like hives than milia (according to how big they are, of course). I just don't want you to be using something you may be allergic to. Smile

5% products discount

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi JJ,

A big thank you again!! I really am shocked how well it works. Thanks for sharing!!

As far as the TNS burning - could it be an allergy? It feels soothing and rich and creamy to me. i have iron eyes though - nothing could irritate under my eyes. I can put retin-a every night under my eyes and on the lids without a hint of irritation or dry skin so I guess that means I'm lucky enough to be able to use anything on them. The rest of my face is a different matter though.

If your sensitive I would start out by diluting the products with another serum and building up. You just have to try it to understand!! It's magic!!
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
sunlit wrote:
Hi JJ,

A big thank you again!! I really am shocked how well it works. Thanks for sharing!!

As far as the TNS burning - could it be an allergy? It feels soothing and rich and creamy to me. i have iron eyes though - nothing could irritate under my eyes. I can put retin-a every night under my eyes and on the lids without a hint of irritation or dry skin so I guess that means I'm lucky enough to be able to use anything on them. The rest of my face is a different matter though.

If your sensitive I would start out by diluting the products with another serum and building up. You just have to try it to understand!! It's magic!!

Sunlit, I KNOW!! It shocked me too, and still does. Laughing Oh, yes, you are very lucky to be able to use any products around your eyes. Not me! I had to work up to using the MD Forte every other night. But diluting the products to start with is a fabulous idea. Either dilute in your palm with another eye cream, or perhaps a little hyaluronic acid (although HA can cause my eyes to get a little puffy) or emu oil. And I was thinking the same thing about the TNS burning being related to allergies. SkinMedica is very careful never to list every ingredient on any product they make, which I don't like, because one could be allergic to one of the unlisted ingredients. The TNS has quite a few peptides in it as well as the human fibroblast complex and botanicals.

Marina - just a thought. After you use the TNS, you might apply something cold to the area for a few minutes. Sometimes that calms down the skin very well.

Sunlit - I'm thrilled for you, sweet. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
jjbeacham wrote:

..... SkinMedica is very careful never to list every ingredient on any product they make, which I don't like, because one could be allergic to one of the unlisted ingredients. The TNS has quite a few peptides in it as well as the human fibroblast complex and botanicals...

I posted this on the other "DIY Under Eye Area - Success?" thread, but will place it here as well:

Here are the complete ingredients for SkinMedica TNS Night Eye Repair (from SkinStore.com):

Water (Aqua), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Boron Nitride, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethoxydiglycol

JJ are you saying that SkinMedica doesn't list their ingredients on their official website? Or are you saying they aren't listed on the product/box when you purchase it? I think by law they MUST list the ingredients on the product. You can usually find ingredients for any consumer product on the web (you may have to search high and low though!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:

..... SkinMedica is very careful never to list every ingredient on any product they make, which I don't like, because one could be allergic to one of the unlisted ingredients. The TNS has quite a few peptides in it as well as the human fibroblast complex and botanicals...

I posted this on the other "DIY Under Eye Area - Success?" thread, but will place it here as well:

Here are the complete ingredients for SkinMedica TNS Night Eye Repair (from SkinStore.com):

Water (Aqua), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Boron Nitride, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Isoceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethoxydiglycol

JJ are you saying that SkinMedica doesn't list their ingredients on their official website? Or are you saying they aren't listed on the product/box when you purchase it? I think by law they MUST list the ingredients on the product. You can usually find ingredients for any consumer product on the web (you may have to search high and low though!)

No, Lacy, I meant on the web. There have been SkinMedica products I was interested in but knew I was not looking at the complete list of ingredients. I think I just didn't look hard enough or was looking in the wrong places. I don't know if I threw my box away or just misplaced it; I have no idea where it is - I am sure it had the complete ingredient list on it. But anyway, thanks much for this. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Here are the ingredients for the MDForte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream (from SkinStore.com):

Quote:
Purified Water (Aqua), Ammonium Glycolate Glycolic Acid, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax (and) Tocopheryl Acetate Retinol (and) Ceteareth-20, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Maltodextrin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
jjbeacham wrote:
marina wrote:

Marina, do you alternate with the MD Forte product? That keeps milia away for me. Also, I always have to put a moisturizing eye cream on top of each of these treatments. They are definitely treatments, not creams. Right now, I am using Perlier Risarium Black Rice Eye Cream on top of the MD Forte (30 minutes after applying) and on top of the TNS (right away). Hopefully, some of this will help you. I hate milia!!!! So annoying and so hard to get rid of!! ~ JJ

P.S. Just saw that you said "big ones" - do you think maybe you are a bit allergic to something in the TNS? This sounds more like hives than milia (according to how big they are, of course). I just don't want you to be using something you may be allergic to. Smile

You know, they might not technically be milia, otherwise they wouldn't go down right away. Milia are hard to get rid of. They're just raised bumps with nothing in it. I know it sounds weird. I'll try it with a moisturizer on top. I tried MD forte years ago and really liked it...too bad EDS dosen't sell it.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:
marina wrote:

You know, they might not technically be milia, otherwise they wouldn't go down right away. Milia are hard to get rid of. They're just raised bumps with nothing in it. I know it sounds weird. I'll try it with a moisturizer on top. I tried MD forte years ago and really liked it...too bad EDS dosen't sell it.

Marina, that really does sound like hives. I get hives quite a bit. Anything that disrupts the surface of my skin makes me release histamines. It doesn't have to be a product, I even get them using a dermaroller. Cold helps quite a bit. Another thing that helps is (you're not going to believe this one Laughing ) cold Milk of Magnesia. It really works; it soothes your skin, stops any itching and calms it down immediately. ~ JJ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 am      Reply with quote
TNS is "skinmedica "
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

Do you think it is an allergic reaction to something in the TNS eye cream, Marina?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
marina wrote:

Do you think it is an allergic reaction to something in the TNS eye cream, Marina?

From an experience I had 40 years ago I would tend to think so, I used an organic makeup remover and broke out in red bumps under my eyes! My best friend used the same product without any problems. I stopped using it and couldn't wear any eye makeup for 2 weeks didn't connect the dots and after the reaction cleared I tried it again with the same disaster! I never had anything cause a reaction on my skin before or since! I gave mine to my best friend and never found out what ingredient was the culprit but hope I never run into it again!
Just my personal experience!

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
marina wrote:

From an experience I had 40 years ago I would tend to think so, I used an organic makeup remover and broke out in red bumps under my eyes! My best friend used the same product without any problems. I stopped using it and couldn't wear any eye makeup for 2 weeks didn't connect the dots and after the reaction cleared I tried it again with the same disaster! I never had anything cause a reaction on my skin before or since! I gave mine to my best friend and never found out what ingredient was the culprit but hope I never run into it again!
Just my personal experience!

DM

I've been using my NIA24 eye cream over the TNS and I haven't gotten any bumps (well, maybe 1) Strange The NIA is very soothing, so I guess it did the trick. Working great so far..don't want to jinx it so I'll wait a few days before I confirm any changes.

P.S. really happy I can quote again!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the post. I've been trying this combo but with Neocutis instead of TNS. I am super paranoid about the MDForte because of the Retina A in it. (I've been trying to get pregnant and everything says Retina A is a no-no). So I use the MDForte sparingly but I can tell it's doing something along with the Neocutis.

P.S. I'll post back my results with that combo. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I did it! I bought some samples of TNS Night Eye repair off eBay. With all of the positive comments, I couldn't resist.

I'm debating on getting the MD Forte though. I have some other AHA serum with retinyl acetate already. It's not specific for eyes, but I tolerate it fine in the undereye area. Do you think using the exact MD Forte product is required for success? Or will an alternate AHA/retinol product work? I may have to try it and see...
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, does MD Formulation Vit-A Eye Cream has the same ingredients as MD Forte Rejuvenation Eye ?

EDS no loner carries MD Forte, so i wonder if i can alternateMD Formulation Vit-A eye and TNS eye cream instead.

Btw, what is the exact name for the TNS eye cream?
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skinlover,from the Skinmedica web site, the exact TNS name is noted as TNS NIGHT EYE REPAIR™

http://www.skinmedica.com/skin-care-products/eye/tns-night-eye-repair

This is the one I just bought.

Can't help on your MD Forte question though.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I've been using my NIA24 eye cream over the TNS and I haven't gotten any bumps (well, maybe 1) Strange The NIA is very soothing, so I guess it did the trick. Working great so far..don't want to jinx it so I'll wait a few days before I confirm any changes.

This TNS/MD Forte combo is on my list of things to try (still looking for an anti-undereye lines solution). I'm interested that you're using the Nia24 eye cream with this, marina. I adore the Nia24 Intensive Recovery cream, but hadn't thought of trying the eye cream.

Can I just check, please, whether I'd be correct in thinking that it's very moisturising? If so, I'm even more tempted, especially as it seems to work well in tandem with the TNS!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
marina wrote:

This TNS/MD Forte combo is on my list of things to try (still looking for an anti-undereye lines solution). I'm interested that you're using the Nia24 eye cream with this, marina. I adore the Nia24 Intensive Recovery cream, but hadn't thought of trying the eye cream.

Can I just check, please, whether I'd be correct in thinking that it's very moisturising? If so, I'm even more tempted, especially as it seems to work well in tandem with the TNS!

It's very moisturing for me. I've been having trouble lately with eye creams that just aren't moisturizing enough. With NIA, my eyes are moist all day, it's even richer than the Neocutis one which I also liked.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

It's very moisturing for me. I've been having trouble lately with eye creams that just aren't moisturizing enough. With NIA, my eyes are moist all day, it's even richer than the Neocutis one which I also liked.

Hurray! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thanks so much!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard of Nia24 Intensive Recovery cream before. Oh gosh, like I need to buy another eye cream, haha. I'll have to check that one out, thanks.

5% products discount

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Just to clarify, Nia24's Intensive Recovery Complex and Eye Repair Complex are two different products, the first one being a face cream. I have been using both for the past six months, and am very satisfied. Nothing groundbreaking, mind you, but they're efficiently soothing and hydrating, while also keeping lines and discolorations in check.

My skin is of the sensitive - and weird - kind, and doesn't tolerate acids well at all. Everytime I've tried them (AHA's, BHA's, retinoids, etc), the results have consistently turned out unpredictable and somewhat scary. Which is why I'm leery of ordering the MD Forte's Eye Cream, despite badly wanting to give this regimen a try.

Also, reading up online on SkinMedica's eye products, I noticed that the TNS Night Eye Repair has received far better reviews than their TNS Illuminating Eye Cream. Both have similar ingredients, with 'Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media' being listed first. The main difference between these two treatments, as far as I can tell, is that the TNS Night Eye Repair is loaded with 'tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate', a stable version of vitamin C. So perhaps it's not the 'Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media', but the good ol' vitamin C, who is, so to speak, doing all the work here. Just a thought...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
Also, reading up online on SkinMedica's eye products, I noticed that the TNS Night Eye Repair has received far better reviews than their TNS Illuminating Eye Cream. Both have similar ingredients, with 'Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media' being listed first. The main difference between these two treatments, as far as I can tell, is that the TNS Night Eye Repair is loaded with 'tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate', a stable version of vitamin C. So perhaps it's not the 'Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media', but the good ol' vitamin C, who is, so to speak, doing all the work here. Just a thought...

That is an interesting though, Arandjel. I had not compared the 2 eye creams, but I do remember not many good reviews for the Illuminating Eye Cream. However, maybe it is the specific combination of human fibroblast media and the tetra C that is the winner? I have tried creams with just the tetra C form and they didn't do squat!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |